Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Steven Greers new movie Sirius

Hazzard

Sounds like a complete flop. I'll have to watch it myself before i cast a justified opinion, but it's not looking good.

Just what we needed....another Come Hither and Bash Greer thread..... :rolleyes:

One could say that he did it to himself. He has made lots of money from promising 'disclosure' over the years.

Maybe now people finaly will understand that he is as fake as all the other clowns in this field.

• Like 1

One could say that he did it to himself. He has made lots of money from promising 'disclosure' over the years.

:o :o :o

Maybe now people finaly will understand that he is as fake as all the other clowns in this field.

What WOULD we do without you and DBunker .......... ;)

What WOULD we do without you and DBunker .......... ;)

Probably the same as you are doing right now,... helping the charlatans make money from the gullible.

• Like 1

I cant say that I am surprised by the results.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I felt like I was watching a compilation of you tube videos.

You could do a lot worse. Try reading some skeptic posts here; nothing better to dull the mind.

• Like 3

He has made lots of money from promising 'disclosure' over the years.

Not quite true. Never was he in a position to 'promise' disclosure. He campaigns for it. He has rallied support from key witnesses from hundreds of UFO incidents and he lobbies the authorities.

Anything wrong with that? Who else is going to do it? I don't understand your grief H.

Because he did not achieve a quick breakthrough that doesn't mean that he is a charlatan with ulterior motives.

I cant say that I am surprised by the results.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I cant Believe that anyone is.

Still, I bet some people will be as excited over the next "full disclosure",... because believe you me, its right around the corner and that one will be the real deal.

I want to believe sure goes a long way. :tsu:

Edited by Hazzard

I would like to believe that the "disclosure project" will eventually yield results as far as getting to the bottom of the UFO subject. Realistically speaking though I don't expect much from it. There are only two possible options for Steven Greer's work:

1}His project is a sham meant to disseminate disinformation and will never have any tangible proof because it is a media front

2}His project is legit and those who know the truth about the UFO phenomena will never allow anything to be revealed.

Either way, we will never know the absolute truth on the matter because truth is obscured by bits of disinformation and it becomes impossible to sort out truth, lies, and/or half-truths.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am worn out with all Stevens stuff, I think the man is actually well off the deep end, people say I have a closed mind. I say open your mind to the possibility that Greer is just full of crap with a capital C. Seriously give it some thought, the man is a snake oil sales ninja

I also watch the movie :). It’s an very interesting movie, but the alien body that they have found supposedly is fake it think :P.

But Steven Greer is an interesting person with a lot of knowledge :). What do you think about him? And the alien body that they have found?

Greetings

I also watch the movie :). It’s an very interesting movie, but the alien body that they have found supposedly is fake it think :P.

But Steven Greer is an interesting person with a lot of knowledge :). What do you think about him? And the alien body that they have found?

Greetings

To be blunt, he is a charlatan preying on the gullible. I have no idea how anybody can find him interesting in any way, shape or form. Personally, I find this kind of personality abhorrent.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2