Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1215 replies to this topic

#1216    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,871 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted Yesterday, 01:49 AM

I had a dream that there was a scar on my neck that could only be seen in certain light or in certain circumstances, namely, after having pressure applied to it. It looked like something under my skin but as I was looking at it, in a mirror, I remembered an accident, or an assault I was in and knew that this scar was a result of that. The scar went up and down my neck on my right side, from my collar bone all the way up to my chin and had a very interesting pattern. It was beautiful actually and looked like a design for ribbon trim you would find at the sewing store. It was simple but ornate. Under the correct circumstances the scar would be light and somewhat glowing, when the circumstances went away it was totally unrecognizable. I had other injuries to my neck as well, but this one was extraordinarily distinct.

pattern was similar to this:

Posted Image

Edited by SpiritWriter, Yesterday, 02:14 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users