Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where Do Negative Entities Come From?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1    mooncresentgirl

mooncresentgirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

When people get spiritual or psychic attacks from negative entities, spirit obsessors, and spirit possessors where do the entities and spirits come from?

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,466 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I believe that they are from inside the mind. But that's as far as my psychic/spiritual entity theory goes.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    mooncresentgirl

mooncresentgirl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Post_Only, on 17 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

I believe that they are from inside the mind. But that's as far as my psychic/spiritual entity theory goes.

The spirit and mind are one so there is some truth to that :yes:

#4    _Only

_Only

• 6,466 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yeah, every time I say that something is in the mind, I wonder if people think I am passing it off as insignificant or not real. I mean just the opposite. I feel the mind is the only thing that is real.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#5    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,308 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postmooncresentgirl, on 17 March 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

When people get spiritual or psychic attacks from negative entities, spirit obsessors, and spirit possessors where do the entities and spirits come from?

Short answer: hell. And all is mind but within that are individual minds, so hell etc. would be beyond the individual mind. The larger mind is an ancient philosophical realization like collective consciousness. But then again those things can get inside your head so...

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,150 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

I think most people that think they are possessed are mentally unsound but the rest, who knows.  As one that has seen a ghost I guess anything is possible.  There is a lot people don't know or understand and some things can't be researched.

#7    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,835 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

View Post_Only, on 17 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

:tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

Deep in your mind. They are manifestations of fear and negativity.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:18 AM

The mind seems to be the culprit here.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#10    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

All beings come from heaven. Some want to walk the path of meanness and individuality because they don't want to be one with god. They want to be themselves as individuals.

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostArpee, on 18 March 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

All beings come from heaven. Some want to walk the path of meanness and individuality because they don't want to be one with god. They want to be themselves as individuals.
Sounds like physical evil to me arpee. Spiritual evil would be a whole other animal.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#12    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 14,737 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

As there is no evidence that non sapient animals have these problems, I suspect they come from our abilty to think at a human level, to recognise good and evil, and to understand cause and effect and consequence.We often know how we should be, but can't manage to actually be as we know we should/could. This can cause all sorts of complexes.

On the other hand, all the beauty and wonder  and the power of creativity and imagination within us, comes from the same ability

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#13    himalyanmystic

himalyanmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

The bible,quran,holy books talk of them anyone may research,
Those that die before their time in accidents,those that die in unnatural ways,etc etc
Exorcism is mentioned clearly...........in all religions
Lot of negativity is just fears projecting in the mind, Cheerfulness ,cleanliness,well lighted spaces extrude positive enrgies,
Dirt,darkness,dampness,filth, breed negativity,
negative disembodied beings are themselves scared ,angry ,unfulfilled,in case u see them u can simply face them fearlessly if possible,
if u remain fearless u can face them ,if u get scared they will try to trouble u, not for everyone,
its like hypnosis weak minded individuals ,children,etc are more susceptible...............
The name of god ,faith,belief etc can protect,strong psychological stability protects..........

[HIMALAYANMYSTIC

#14    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Those spirits come from hell and they come into our lives via sin regardless of your beliefs.

#15    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Either the Negative Zone, Phantom Zone, Twilight Zone or O Zone

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users