Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

US Teens Back President Bush

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:46 PM

I am sorry... i didn't explain better...They get banned just like here.. if they start calling people stupid or calling them names or saying dirty words... then they get banned... cause you know MOST people that support kerry join that forum to just cause trouble... but there are a few that debate their issues for kerry in the right way.. and of course.. they are not banned.

I sort of knew that's what you meant. It's amazing how idiotic some people are in regards to thier canidate. My main point has always been that if people bothered to research these guys and the history of thier time in office, neither would be on the ballot. The american public, as a group are some of the stupidest people on the planet.

Edited by stillcrazy, 22 October 2004 - 09:11 PM.

#17    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:20 PM

Thanks stillcrazy. original.gif If we researched, yes, indeed, we would find things we didn't like, but that is the 'nature' of the beast. No one and no institution is perfect and we don't live in a perfect world, so, as I said before, "This is all we's got!" original.gif

Edited by Babs, 22 October 2004 - 04:24 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users