Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1940's Human UFO

Zeus

UFO spotters usually see night ships with lights. I thought ufo's were supposed to be shy of humanity... so why the lights?

Man makes crafts with lights, aliens are supposed to be geneticly superior to humans, hence sensor equipment instead of lights and visual contact to the ground... or superior eyes. no need for light on their ships at night if they travel with stealth???

1940's Nazi Germany, man on object supposedly a craft.

user posted image

If the Wright Brothers came along with the airplane 5 years earlier than in history, people would have said they were aliens or demons or whatever....

Edited by Zeus

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dani10

• Zeus

• Kallen

• uhohspaghettio

UFO spotters usually see night ships with lights. I thought ufo's were supposed to be shy of humanity... so why the lights?

Well if they did'nt have lights they would'nt be seen, so we woud'nt have any U.F.O's to spot, then we would'd be here talking or arguing on this forum..! We need them to be seen.. :)

That looks like a mini submarine.

It wouldn't be weird if the germans did a mini-submarine, after all, they invented them.

yes, mini sub with legs, they call them something you wouldn't believe, unless you see them with lights on in the night's sky, then you call them unidentifyable. Not one of these perhaps.

user posted image

So what goes on as we idolize and fill our scrap books with media of these night icons of unknown origin ?

are we happier and safer cycling the hoaxes and hoaxers or the facts ?

what happens behind the smokescreen of supposed alien crafts.... i.e how large is the global army of anti gravity ships and are they able to hold strength against alien allie enemy ships or such fantasy or factual realities, are they ever worth debating in any forum future ?.... i sure wish for forums to be debating that question, we have yet to evolve from trainspotting the hollograms and human craft in the sky... perhaps people get off on these blured lights in the sky. I hate programs, people just switch off and sheep.

We could always look for the shuttle craft who go up and down from the very deeply set undergound cities under our seas..... as there is so much sea, i am sure someone is monitoring them and we haven't an Ellen mc carthy chance of trainspotting them........ if ever that is important, they may even be german made, armed to defeat any national; forces, or the global armies put together........... I am sure we will eventually see trainspotters catching ships flying out of the sea with their cannons and kodaks the moment we get the leaked government memo'ssaying, ` airforce pilots see 1000 alien craft emerging from the altalntic around the south pole` .....or whatever..... i can't wait for something different to shake us out of this fog of indifference and repetativity over a done deal....

Edited by Zeus

haHA, that pic is just a joke, its really a giant sea monster :P

That looks like a mini submarine.

It wouldn't be weird if the germans did a mini-submarine, after all, they invented them.

might wanna re-check the germans making the submarine thing, the first submarine was the SS Hunley used South Carolina during the beginning of the American Civil War

I've seen some years ago an interview about this subject, they showed a man made object similar to a UFO but its performance wasn't even comparable to that seen in a UFO.

Edited by Nirwana

The picture at the top is one that was handed to Ralf Ettl during for a British TV production of Dr. Wernher von Braun. It was one of many such pictures. He gave them to a friend, Norbert Juergen-Ratthofer and they did two video films about German flying saucers. The problem is that this whole file is one of a kind and there is no chain of evidence linking it to anything. It appeared circa 1987, after the digetal age began. There are pictures of German flying saucers and even F.B.I. files describing them as field propulsion vehicles but these pictures, such as the one above, must remain somewhat in limbo unless we are judging them by ufologist-space alien standards which are no standards.

might wanna re-check the germans making the submarine thing, the first submarine was the SS Hunley used South Carolina during the beginning of the American Civil War

ok...hmm so is either believing that or believing in my WWI history professor with a PhD on WWI and of course many books about it.

Hmm tough decision...

ok...hmm so is either believing that or believing in my WWI history professor with a PhD on WWI and of course many books about it.

Hmm tough decision...

Your professors PhD asside, uhohspagettio is quite correct. Civil War Submarine, Hunley

The germans had nothing to do with the INVENTION of submarines. However, they DID employ "mini" subs during the WW. History of Subs

If your PhD professor says the Germans invented them, he shouldn't be teaching. Tough decision.....

as you all seem to be more into submarineson this thread, think a little. anybody who finds a pre war or a pre 1960's submarine with landing legs on show it to us all....

some time people will have the courage to mature out of the nanny state and it's lies... until then, the image is a jiraffe, look, it's a monkey, nope, a pig..... anything to avoid the obvious, opr even question the possibility of the obvious........ man knows how to fly....it took 5 years for the world to believe the wright brothers, it seems like 60 years of duping are needed before humanity are mature enough to throw cabbage and rotten eggs at our leaders.... The fact that they would hide the knowledge of anti gravity means they also hide all the related advanced technologies that people think they would never hide from them. Get wise. i can see you will still be hanging out your washing as Et continues to subjegate your daughter to lab tests and violations... a numb society is a dead society, so do enjoy your pig....it sure has legs...

silly, even i know that subs have no legs. Now it could be a table or TV stand, how about a german pre war mini submarine....sheeshh!!!

http://www.savontv.com/rc-mini-submarine.html

Edited by Zeus

During WWII the Germans had plans for a flying saucer shaped aircraft. Wouldn't be surprising at all if they managed to build a prototype. The US Air Force actually built and tested one, maybe even more. They weren't very good flyers, though.

So see, kids, men have flown in flying saucers! :tu:

Your professors PhD asside, uhohspagettio is quite correct. Civil War Submarine, Hunley

The germans had nothing to do with the INVENTION of submarines. However, they DID employ "mini" subs during the WW. History of Subs

If your PhD professor says the Germans invented them, he shouldn't be teaching. Tough decision.....

WhAt?!!! That's bs! I still believe in my professor.

I agree with Zeus on this.

Man makes crafts with lights, aliens are supposed to be geneticly superior to humans, hence sensor equipment instead of lights and visual contact to the ground... or superior eyes. no need for light on their ships at night if they travel with stealth???

1940's Nazi Germany, man on object supposedly a craft.

user posted image

If the Wright Brothers came along with the airplane 5 years earlier than in history, people would have said they were aliens or demons or whatever....

WhAt?!!! That's bs! I still believe in my professor.

How is it BS??? I gave you links to go look it up. Proof that submarines were not invented by the Germans in WWI.... Either you are mistaken about what he taught, or he needs to reconsider his profession.

Ok

so who wrote that article or whatever was in your page? a journalist? a professor? who?

cause if it's a journalist, my answer would be: please!

if it was a professor, my answer would be : one against the other.

THAT picture is what this topic is about? Its common knowledge that the Allies confiscated loads of German technology and scientists after WWII - some of it was extremely useful and practical and helped our own military development, mostly tank and aircraft technology.

There have been full multi-minute footage videos of the US' own "flying saucer" technology, officially stated as having been based on German theories and technology captured from WWII - I used to actually have one of the video MPGs - as noted, the craft did not approach the sophistication of maneuverability as seen in some UFOs and were simply hovercraft (and fairly unstable at that).