Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question for Astral Projectors

Transmutate

I've been very interested in the topic and have just recently attempted to AP.

Last night I sat in my easy chair, went through my relaxation technique, then attempted to will my consciousness out. I experienced a strange feeling throughout my body. It felt like I was getting really heavy and was sinking into the chair, but I continued to focus. I then became aware of my heart that was beating extremely fast. I think that it was because of anxiety, as I was excited and nervous. Anyway, the sinking feeling lasted about 15-20 seconds, then I snapped out of it. I think this was because I payed too much attention to my beating heart. Any thoughts on my experience.

Getting to my main question...do any AP'ers know about any negative entities following you out of the astral realm? I am a little concerned about this, and I need to be clear of any fear before I attempt again. I have a family and would never want to put them in danger just because of my curiousity in elevating my consciousness.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rashore

• White Crane Feather

• Transmutate

Top Posters In This Topic

No evil will follow you my friend, and if you feel like they did it's is usually manifestations of your own anxiety. I used to be afraid to and it manifested itself whenever I was out. I asked my guides to help, and boy did they. A little bit if tough love, and I was cured forever of any fears of spirits. There are lower dimentional beings ( more like animals not evil ) that will take advantage of a lak of confidence, but they can't harm you. If you have young children, they will notice them..... Usually as night terrors, but kids have built in defense mechanisms and they will never remember. And as soon as you take control and dominance they will not be around anymore. as a budding shamen..... That's what you are when learning to spiritwalk, when you find your power you walk freely amoung all spirits and you can learn so much. Go to astrial travel my technique thread a lot more advice there. :)

I think stuff can follow you home.. if you can go there, something can come back. Good or ill.

I suppose general advice...

Don't do stupid crap that would make ill things take enough notice of you to want to follow you home.

Before you go.... Clearly define your none shall pass point. Like before you even start relaxing, define in your head the parameters of your house or whatever as the boundary that you can pass back through, but nothing else can. Your room/home whatever is your sacred space just as much as your body. In the case of AP, it is sheltering your empty body while your spirit is out running around. I have a friend that imagines her house in a dome of light that only she can pass through.