Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An interesting coincidence

Sevastiel

So I was going through my dream journal/archives for my usual post-assesment process and this one came up:

I see long scrolls of parchment with many rows of numbers on them.

The scrolls hang down like long banners from the ceiling all around a large open room with "China-men" moving here & there all over the place. It reminds me of a open-air market, except inside without all the chaos and noise.

Quite often one or more of these men come over and touch a row of numbers here or there and it changes, it's change causing a change in all the others as well. This goes on in one continuous, fluid action.

This kept on and on, like a steady flowing pattern. The men moved about as if there were already a set path or goal, moving and manipulating the numbers and watching the numbers changing as they flick by with each second of the clock. Yet, there was nothing random about the numbers. There was some definitive purpose/pattern to it.

-----

I-Ching : (15/39)

"Humbleness Hardship"

Not being wealthy, together with neighbors, favorable to engage in subjugation.

Conquer those who do not submit.

-----

The math part may be due to my overhearing ideas about the Chinese messing with currency values in order to manipulate things (can't remember if this dream came before or after that). The dream is from early spring 2009.

The only other thing it could represent is my use of the I-Ching itself, though there is hardly any manipulation of numbers with that. It's random as far as I know.

The I-Ching reading is a bit disconcerting, as it appears to bluntly point out the aims of such maneuvering if it's a real-world/literal message. However, it can also portray the idea of remaining honorable & humble, influencing things through ones own virtue and thus 'conquering' the enemies within ourselves by refusing to be anything less than virtuous, honorable and humble. Neither interpretation would be surprising given the nature of the I-Ching itself.

Not stating this is anything.

Merely sharing to show the coincidence & to point out how some things can 'get started'.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sevastiel

• Toolite

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was going through my dream journal/archives for my usual post-assesment process and this one came up:

I see long scrolls of parchment with many rows of numbers on them.

The scrolls hang down like long banners from the ceiling all around a large open room with "China-men" moving here & there all over the place. It reminds me of a open-air market, except inside without all the chaos and noise.

Quite often one or more of these men come over and touch a row of numbers here or there and it changes, it's change causing a change in all the others as well. This goes on in one continuous, fluid action.

This kept on and on, like a steady flowing pattern. The men moved about as if there were already a set path or goal, moving and manipulating the numbers and watching the numbers changing as they flick by with each second of the clock. Yet, there was nothing random about the numbers. There was some definitive purpose/pattern to it.

-----

I-Ching : (15/39)

"Humbleness Hardship"

Not being wealthy, together with neighbors, favorable to engage in subjugation.

Conquer those who do not submit.

-----

The math part may be due to my overhearing ideas about the Chinese messing with currency values in order to manipulate things (can't remember if this dream came before or after that). The dream is from early spring 2009.

The only other thing it could represent is my use of the I-Ching itself, though there is hardly any manipulation of numbers with that. It's random as far as I know.

The I-Ching reading is a bit disconcerting, as it appears to bluntly point out the aims of such maneuvering if it's a real-world/literal message. However, it can also portray the idea of remaining honorable & humble, influencing things through ones own virtue and thus 'conquering' the enemies within ourselves by refusing to be anything less than virtuous, honorable and humble. Neither interpretation would be surprising given the nature of the I-Ching itself.

Not stating this is anything.

Merely sharing to show the coincidence & to point out how some things can 'get started'.

Very intricate...is it a representation of what your mind can produce? are you good with numbers?

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

Very intricate...is it a representation of what your mind can produce? are you good with numbers?

Not particularly good with numbers consciously, outside of basic figures.

I am good with patterns and systems of function though, so you've got a point there.