Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#1    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hi UM people, I am asking for a little assistant and hoping for anything that comes to you heart and mind. She has been missing for over 30 years and there is a facebook. Everybody around is trying to put things together. Thanks for all your help. Sensitive Touch and her family and friends.

#2    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,274 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Hi, I couldn't find her face book page. In order for me to try and read someone and this is a once in a blue mood thing I need a picture to work off.

Can you put a direct link or a photo up please?

Just googled her and of course saw some of the story which conflicts with trying to do a reading. Will give it a few days but suggest you put up a photo so others don't get conflicted by anything and can concentrate just on her photo.

Edited by Tia, 07 January 2012 - 01:24 PM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#3    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Tia, on 07 January 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

Hi, I couldn't find her face book page. In order for me to try and read someone and this is a once in a blue mood thing I need a picture to work off.

Can you put a direct link or a photo up please?

Just googled her and of course saw some of the story which conflicts with trying to do a reading. Will give it a few days but suggest you put up a photo so others don't get conflicted by anything and can concentrate just on her photo.
Thanks Tia, she is under WZZM Deanie Peters and I will try to figure how to post it in about a half hour. Thanks for your time.Nice to hear from you again. Slick

#4    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

http://s1128.photobu...mview=slideshow

#5    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

If any info comes thru I will get it to the right people. You know it is a very sensitive case. I am trying to to keep it off the her site and get it to the people helping on the case. Thanks ST

#6    Toadie

Toadie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

• "If you never doubt your beliefs, then you’re wrong a lot"

"Life's not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow"

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

I really hope you get closure on this case

#7    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

Toadie, on 07 January 2012 - 02:36 PM, said:

I really hope you get closure on this case
Thanks Tia and Toadie, I am hoping more people would take a shot anything might be something. Thanks ST

#8    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

sensitive touch, on 07 January 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

If any info comes thru I will get it to the right people. You know it is a very sensitive case. I am trying to to keep it off the her site and get it to the people helping on the case. Thanks ST
Young man.. ( then) .... Sociopath..... I think he knew her. Very intelligent. Slightly soft spoken. Everyone liked him. But his eyes are hallow and cold. He has gotten in trouble since.., he may be on a sex offenders list or in jail. run an offenders search. For every zip code branching out within a hundred miles. He is in his early 50s if this was 30 years ago. Narrow them all down to men in their 50s. If you find one that lived around her, you have a lead. ( I don't know how you determin that). I think I know his eyes. If I had pictures, or local year books.,.. I could pick out people with his eyes to possibly narrow it down.

That's my take on it,

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#9    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:14 PM

Thanks seeker79, I am adding all info to a page for her. Thank again

#10    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:24 PM

I would really love that the psychic world would solve this case.

#11    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:09 AM

In just one day I have received info in a repeated form from people who do not know what each others have said and it matches. So please let us solve this case that no one has been able to do. Thanks ST

#12    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Seeker79, on 07 January 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

Young man.. ( then) .... Sociopath..... I think he knew her. Very intelligent. Slightly soft spoken. Everyone liked him. But his eyes are hallow and cold. He has gotten in trouble since.., he may be on a sex offenders list or in jail. run an offenders search. For every zip code branching out within a hundred miles. He is in his early 50s if this was 30 years ago. Narrow them all down to men in their 50s. If you find one that lived around her, you have a lead. ( I don't know how you determin that). I think I know his eyes. If I had pictures, or local year books.,.. I could pick out people with his eyes to possibly narrow it down.

That's my take on it,
Hi Seeker79, you said he is in his 50's and have been in trouble before and on the sex offenders I will look right now. Thanks again Many ideas floating trying to put them together. ST

#13    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

sensitive touch, on 08 January 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

Hi Seeker79, you said he is in his 50's and have been in trouble before and on the sex offenders I will look right now. Thanks again Many ideas floating trying to put them together. ST
He may have moved. so you will have to slowly branch out your zip codes.  I don't think he is more than a 100 miles away.  ( then you have to find a way to determine If he was close by at the time I'm not sure how you would do that. ). You are going to end up with a large list.  Look for eyes that have a calm holowness to them.  They remind me of that kid that recently got the death penalty for killing that mans whole family then setting the house on fire.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#14    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

There was a promise of sorts.... Cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana....

The phrase " lets get out of here."......."come on". It's almost like there was a boring movie going on.... A dance recital.... Something that takes forever to get done with. This older guy is s ring leader of sorts at these things..... She knows him from that.

It's also how he targeted her.

There is water... A place where the kids smoke, make out, and meet. This is where it started.

It may be still used in that capacity. I'd go to the town and find this place.

By ring leader I mean the board kids that hang outside not the event itself.

Lower the age a bit 17-25.... Now late forties to mid fifties.

Edited by Seeker79, 08 January 2012 - 05:02 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,124 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

Investigators missed these connections because the group only hung out at these events.... Football game Mabey but they were not interested in watching the game.

He saw investigators talking to some of the group, then he tossed his cigerate and walked away and never came back.

He would also get really nervous when he ran into one of the other kids around town,

Find the missing older kid/guy that brought the goodies at these events. After she disappeared. He is your man.

A fanzi like relationship with the younger kids, possibly dealing.

Edited by Seeker79, 08 January 2012 - 05:11 PM.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users