Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Content has Disappeared!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hi. Earlier today everything was fine, I clicked on my name(top right), clicked on 'my content' in the drop-down menu, and there I was on my content's page ....... full of content! Now when I get to the page there's nothing but a notice: 'There is no information to be shown'. What's going on, and more importantly, how do I get it back to normal?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,185 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

There was a database crash about an hour ago which meant the forum search indexer had to be restarted as well.

'View My Content' and all other search related features should now be working again.

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Yup, everything's fine now :clap:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    TheDarkEnergy

TheDarkEnergy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 30 September 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

Yup, everything's fine now :clap:
So it's not a unexplained mystery after all :tu:

:cry: Every decision we make is meaningless because somewhere, on a parallel Earth, we have already made the opposite choice.

#5    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostTheDarkEnergy, on 30 September 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

So it's not a unexplained mystery after all :tu:

It was, but for a very short time. If only other unexplained mysteries in this forum could be unravelled as quickly! :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users