Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell base photographers speak out

The base photographers stationed at Roswell during the UFO incident have spoken about their experiences.

Roswell Army Air Field base photographers who were stationed there at the time of the UFO crash over six decades ago have recently been located and contacted. In their 20s at the time, today they are in their mid and late 80s.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 3

I find their reasoning "they called for outside photogrjers, therefore aliens" to be a bit of a drawn longbow.

I find their reasoning "they called for outside photogrjers, therefore aliens" to be a bit of a drawn longbow.

Georgio doesn't.

conspiracy-theories-lol.jpg

• Like 2

I guess it doesn't make much of a difference whether we'd know or wouldn't. If you think of it, they're just bodies of lifeforms if they're there. What do you do with bodies of lifeforms? What do we do? We eat them.

If anything, they'd haves used base photographers to photograph the aliens because they could trust them.

I'm sure they "trusted" them for all other activities, but my sense is they wanted to minimize the number of people on the Roswell base that had any type of direct involvement. The fewer to feed the rumor milll, the better.

Officially, it is called compartmentalization.

That way in case of a leak or a defection the damage is minimized.

We started using that system during World War II.

• Like 1

Correct - and since it was already "on the shelf", it was easy to throw the switch and put that program into operation.

They already had a contingency plan ready to go.

It turns out that the U.S. Navy had already made contact with Pleiadians back in September 1943.

It was called the Philadelphia Experiment - Project Rainbow -.

The Nazis were having a field day sinking half of all our ships headed to Great Britain. The goal was to bend light

over the ships so the U Boat commanders couldn't see the ships. Albert Einstein did the preliminary work at

Princeton University. They started with a small toy boat and making it disappear. Then they just scaled it up

to a full size U.S. Destroyer. The experiment worked of course. The technology was the same. They just

scaled it up. The U.S. Navy successfully warped spacetime. Our civilization went from a - Pre Warp Civilization -

into - Post Warp Civilization -. Congratulations! First Contact !

BTW, what took you so long?

The problem is that Einstein went to Phase 2. - Rotate The Field -

The destroyer was teleported into the future and then back to September 1943.

The crew was used as guinea pigs for the experiment. Without proper shielding many were killed.

The entire project was scrapped and classified Top Secret. We switched to the convoy system

instead and of course won the war against Germany.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta
  • Like 1

In cases like this you always bring in outsiders. Compartmentalization is the rule of the day. Better to keep secrets and undermine anyone who might attempt to spill the beans.

In cases like this you always bring in outsiders. Compartmentalization is the rule of the day. Better to keep secrets and undermine anyone who might attempt to spill the beans.

The photographer interviews seem to back up the Roswell Story everyone saw on the front page of the newspaper.

It took them a few days to get their act together with the weather balloon cover story.

They did the best they could with what they had.

The big problem is that there were just too many witnesses.

• Like 1

The base photographers stationed at Roswell during the UFO incident have spoken about their experiences.

I feel sorry for Sergeant Fred Benthal.

He was transferred out of the Roswell Army Air Field and down to Antarctica "to study the effects of cold on pieces of equipment".

Poor Sgt. Benthal. Can you imagine the look on his face?

"I am being transferred where?"

• Like 1

I'm sure they "trusted" them for all other activities, but my sense is they wanted to minimize the number of people on the Roswell base that had any type of direct involvement. The fewer to feed the rumor milll, the better.

I disagree. The more you deviate from the norm the more the rumor mills start.

• Like 2

I disagree. The more you deviate from the norm the more the rumor mills start.

I think another factor is the size of the population of the area.

Think about it. Back in 1947 the population of the USA was small.

New Mexico was empty except for Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Officially, it is called compartmentalization.

That way in case of a leak or a defection the damage is minimized.

We started using that system during World War II.

Okay, I can buy them flying in specially trained/warned not to speak photographers it makes a degree of sense to use people who've prior experience in such matters.

So why not use flown in doctors as well? Why not just fly the remains out again? If you're going to take the effort to cover it up, go the whole hog and make it all disappear in a cloud of red tape and leave the mess for Ramey etc to clean up. Instead they go "here are some new photographers, but you lot have to still do the autopsy".

awful lot of secrecy and cover up for a damn weather balloon!!! Ain't it time they just release the truth and get on with it?

• Like 1

It turns out that the U.S. Navy had already made contact with Pleiadians back in September 1943.

The Nazis were having a field day sinking half of all our ships headed to Great Britain. The goal was to bend light

over the ships so the U Boat commanders couldn't see the ships. Albert Einstein did the preliminary work at

Princeton University. They started with a small toy boat and making it disappear. Then they just scaled it up

to a full size U.S. Destroyer. The experiment worked of course. The technology was the same. They just

scaled it up. The U.S. Navy successfully warped spacetime. Our civilization went from a - Pre Warp Civilization -

The crew was used as guinea pigs for the experiment. Without proper shielding many were killed.

The entire project was scrapped and classified Top Secret. We switched to the convoy system

http://en.wikipedia....phia_Experiment

you know.. I do hope one day you will have something intelligent to say.. not just the same drivel that has been bandied about over the past 30 years and just expanded on.. at least the majority of the believers here really actually try to put their view across..

UM needs a block feature..

• Like 2

you know.. I do hope one day you will have something intelligent to say.. not just the same drivel that has been bandied about over the past 30 years and just expanded on.. at least the majority of the believers here really actually try to put their view across..

UM needs a block feature..

So are you suddenly boss of speech on here now?

There is an 'ignore' feature, I'm just too darn nosy to use it!

• Like 1

Far from it.. but so far I have not seen anything remotely resembling 'speech' from you..

There is an 'ignore' feature, I'm just too darn nosy to use it!

there is?

time for a function hunt I think..

Go to the top of the page, click on your name and a menu will show up. Click on "manage ignore prefs" and type in the name of the person you wish to ignore.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 1

DL expressed a hope, in no way, shape or form did he require anything.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I thought that the Roswell incident burst out because honest people assumed that this would be an extremely important, patriotic duty. It would be proof positive of UFO's. Surprise!

The way it was smothered, also made me think that this might not have been the military's first rodeo. They had some kind of a game plan already together. Remember, there were the foo fighters in WWII and the K Arnold sighting was just two weeks earlier, amongst others. Have to wonder how long this was a contingency?

You have to think that witnesses were absolutely shocked by the turn of events. One moment, playing an important part in American history, the next being threatened by your 'team mates'. There is no doubt that the threats were taken quite seriously. It is still a big desert out there.

What possible motive could persuade these witnesses to fight a 'coverup' till the day they die?

Eisenhower was right. . . . . and there just are too many witnesses

Edited by kwin

awful lot of secrecy and cover up for a damn weather balloon!!! Ain't it time they just release the truth and get on with it?

Well they WERE spying on the Russians with the "weather balloon".

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

Tau, the very link you posted says your interpretation of the story is a bunch of hogwash.