Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

I disagree seeder.

Morals, hard work, slavery, religious ferver, honest days work is just not going to achieve the precision work that we clearly see in the images.

It's a technology issue not a sweat blood and tears issue.

eh? that wasn't my post you just replied to.

I disagree seeder.

Morals, hard work, slavery, religious ferver, honest days work is just not going to achieve the precision work that we clearly see in the images.

It's a technology issue not a sweat blood and tears issue.

That was me but I can understand why you might have gotten confused. No, you simply do not want to answer questions, good questions that would lay things to rest one way or the other, definitively. Instead you dodge them, Surely you do not want to be seen as someone who simply states an OPINION when challenged by all these people that seem to HAVE ANSWERS?

That leaves ordinary readers, like myself, with one choice. OPINION or ANSWERS? I think I will check the ANSWERS and ignore the OPINION. Since OPINION is just that, an OPINION but ANSWERS can be CHECKED. Too bad. Since you are so in the "know" you could have changed the world of archaeology and ancient history. Instead you seem to be listening to bozos who just want to take your money (or make it on YOO TOOBZ advertising, If they get that many hits)

​Edited for punctuation.

Edited by Esoteric Toad
  • Like 2

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done? Pull the other one mate.

2539164551_9a7571cd4c_o_420.jpg

Or better still find me a video of someone that achieved this recently to prove your point.

Tell you what zoser. when you can come up with a video that explains the softening process properly without speculation.. we just may start believing you..

Buried spaceships not required.

The evidence of the stones speaks louder.

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused.

Buried spaceship or equipment is required..

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused with the exception of saying 'soften'.. you.. and every so called 'expert' is all they will say..

how soon shall we see the next zoserism.. vitrification being used again..

• Like 1

Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits, :) ).

and heres some bad bits of same walls

http://www.unexplain...=237842&st=5175

really cant be bothered to go back and sort out more BAD pics, you just have to trust me - I DID - point them all out !

Edited by seeder

Their first and last I might add.

Nothing wrong with Protzen and his men as I said before.

It's the false claims attached to the work by others that is in dispute.

He tried and that deserves credit. It ain't precision work though.

It was precision work, and so you are lying.

• Like 2

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.

I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.

In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.

That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.

It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer. There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock. Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.

So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.

Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Again you fail.

I have explained to you IN DETAIL why chemicals could be able to soften only the outer layer, based on the composition of granite and andesite. I also showed you lichens do that for hundreds of millions of years, but much slower.

Again, I also explained to you that the quantities needed were readily available.

Don't forget: you said you were an engineer once, but not a chemist. Or a herbalist.

• Like 2

How about YOU take two stones and rub them together (with water and abrasive aggregate)? Report back here when you've either produced something resembling a straight line or given up in sheer defeat (and humiliation).

Absolute garbage.

For more "absolute garbage", please read (sorry kids, no youtube!) the series of papers written by architect Vincent Lee which describe, step by step, how he produced exactly the same blocks in the manner I described. He demonstrated the process in front of cameras for a History Channel show on the ruins at Cuzco a couple of years ago.

It works today just as it did when the walls had been built.

• Like 2

Tell you what zoser. when you can come up with a video that explains the softening process properly without speculation.. we just may start believing you..

And zoser, if you could find a way to conduct electricity without wires like you were talking about, that would be great too.

I would be interested to see photographs of your rocks that show the scraping, stamping, trimming and pointing,

You'll have to define these terms otherwise you'll say, "That isn't scraping/trimming/pointing!"

Trimming is removing excess stone. Surely you believe man can do that.

Pointing is filling a joint, usually with mortar.

Scraping in scraping. Will scraping two rocks together suffice?

I've seen stones (especially sand stone) which bears this "stamping" you speak of. This is caused by a natural flaw in the stone.

And zoser, if you could find a way to conduct electricity without wires like you were talking about, that would be great too.

actually I can do that because it would be something he would post up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGk3O-zg2E8

of course we are unable to find the light bulbs they would have apparently used.. or even bits of it *shrugs* but this is the kind of thing zoser and the AA crowd will say it was for..

big bloody generator just to run lights hey..

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??

the pyramids are stargates to another dimension

what? you mean the Twilight Zone? Or even the Outer Limits? :w00t:

what? you mean the Twilight Zone? Or even the Outer Limits? :w00t:

There are definitely some 'outer limits' (of logic) being pushed around here...

• Like 1

7,200 - ohmygod.

I wished I had been around for the start of it.

can't catch up now.

• Like 1

7,200 - ohmygod.

can't catch up now.

Dont worry its pretty easy...

AA: Who could have built this?

Normal people: errmm..we did.

AA: Its impossible and we dont know how

Normal people: Yes we do actually. Job done. Whats the effin mystery?

AA:. dont post again.

simples :tu:

• Like 4

I see, Seeder.

But AA's could have visited and *not* built the eddifices in question.

Of course, according to the show Ancient Aliens, the AA"s did have their hand into helping our ancestors build the pyramids etc.

To me, it is just to much of a coincidence to see these great achievments done with similar construction designs, all over the world,

and then suddenly, the construction stops.

very strange.

• Like 1

I have a question, If The whole AA thing is correct then where did they go, and specifically why havent they come back??

And why did they build such crappy masonry? If they could slice rocks like a knife through clay, why do their walls look like this:

richard-i-anson-section-of-an-ancient-rock-wall-showing-the-inca-s-incredible-skills-at-stone-masonry-peru.jpg

You have big rocks, little rocks, crooked rocks, thin rocks, rocks with corners missing, horizontal joints that aren't even close to level, vertical joints that are crooked, and rocks that are obviously filler. It looks more like a bunch of humans simply carved whatever rocks they could find to fit each other as best as they could.

It's too bad they didn't hang around so we could teach them about our space age reinforced concrete.

• Like 1

Come back, Ancient Aliens! While you were here you could only stack cute little stones on top of each other and hope an earthquake wouldn't knock them down! We can teach you so much more about construction now!

hoover-dam-deluxe-2.JPG

• Like 1

7,200 - ohmygod.

can't catch up now.

Dont worry Trumps.. you can start from here.. zoser will (and has already started) posting the same garbage as before.. its like a ground hog day 'version of days of our ancient alien lives'

same thing.. day in .. day out.. no change..

• Like 1

I see, Seeder.

But AA's could have visited and *not* built the eddifices in question.

Of course, according to the show Ancient Aliens, the AA"s did have their hand into helping our ancestors build the pyramids etc.

To me, it is just to much of a coincidence to see these great achievments done with similar construction designs, all over the world,

and then suddenly, the construction stops.

very strange.

You know, your statement has more logic to it than any zoser mentions, you see, I could almost believe it your way, as it would be the most likely. They came, had a look about, got revered/worshiped or whatever then left. To me thats more plausible than coming here, building the pyramids....going away for a couple thousand years, then coming again to build Puma Punku. But either way there isn't a shred of evidence.

Then you say the construction 'just' stops. But whats 'just' about it? Do you think ancient man all over the world was busy building amazing stuff and suddenly...boom...its all over? But each culture ended at vastly different times, it was not a uniform 'suddenly stops' at all

I mean we have, in the historical record, facts of the Spanish Conquest of the Inca empire, and we know about the fall of the Egyptian Old Kingdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk..._egypt_01.shtml

This kind of stuff happened in the old days, nations conquered other nations, land grabs were made, resources plundered...take the British Empire for one, we basically owned large parts of the world at one time in history...

Think of the native American Indians, the Aborigines... how their cultures effectively ended/suffered greatly when white man took over

You really cant make sweeping statements such as "then suddenly, the construction stops". Nothing is as clean cut as that at all, once you get into the history side of things, there are no mysteries the AA series will have you believe

Edited by seeder

man stopped building megalithic structures with monolithic boulders because they "discovered" concrete/cement.

Then they relied on "tools" and machines that don't work well with megalithic/monolithic materials.

• Like 1

9190172.jpg

Whenever i see this guy i just lmao,i can take what he says more serious than the way he looks :lol: I am sure the pyramids had some special purpose or meaning that we do not fully understand,but when some say man couldnt have done this i think about coral castle.Somehow this one little guy did all that according to some reports.I visited it a few years back quite stunning :tu:

• Like 2

Whenever i see this guy i just lmao,i can take what he says more serious than the way he looks :lol: I am sure the pyramids had some special purpose or meaning that we do not fully understand,but when some say man couldnt have done this i think about coral castle.Somehow this one little guy did all that according to some reports.I visited it a few years back quite stunning :tu:

seen this one?

Ancient Aliens Season 69 - Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy & iPad

[media=]

[/media]

haha they get the accents spot on!! Love the David Childress

• Like 2