Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#7246    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Buried spaceships not required.

The evidence of the stones speaks louder.

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused.

I didn't speak about a spaceship you numpty, that's something you made up. I asked what machine or method was used, no more no less, I'm still waiting for an answer from you. As I said to someone else, you make the claim, you prove how it was done. Just saying : "they softened the stones", without any explanation as to how they did this, is irrelevant and pointless.

Now answer the question.

View PostHarte, on 21 February 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Simple.

Alien raygun accidentally left behind, or jungle-type laser powered by the piezoelectricity that shoots out of the stones in response to the Earth's natural vibrations (7.8 Hz, remember?)

Harte

As he says himself, "Buried spaceships not required". Although I repeat : I never mentioned a spaceship in any way shape or form.

Edited by TheSearcher, 21 February 2013 - 07:38 PM.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#7247    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postseeder, on 20 February 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Yeh of course it is, and its  a thousand years AFTER mans ancient tech

Posted Image

Yeah, Zoser. How did these guys do it? I mean I have seen video of a guy trying to fit a piece of paper edgewise into sections of the columns and he was unable to make it fit!!!?! I do not recall if any of the A.A. folks have claimed that they were poured? I know, the Greeks wrote stuff down so you cannot bash an ancient culture if they have clear written instructions on how they did it right?

Just because you and the AA folks choose, willingly or for profit, to ignore known ways of completing the amazing work those people did by hard work does not mean Annnn-ch-et Alienzzzz did it. Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits, well that pretty much sums it up, pick and choose what looks good to fit your ideas. Hell I can admit that I cannot imagine the work that would go into making a small section of that wall, whether perfect or horrendously thrown together, I am a lazy bugger and would MUCH prefer cinder blocks if I HAD to do it. Even though I do not know precisely HOW it was done it does not require an engineer to know IT COULD BE DONE by ordinary, hard working, intelligent men motivated by a different set of morals and ethics (and or a guy with a horrible weapon ready to use it IF they didn't work hard and precisely :) ).

To put this to rest Zoser why don't you simply put all the simpleton folks who believe in the stone age man's abilities questions in a list and just answer them? I mean you seem very sure of your answers and their silly questions should be a breeze. That way you can enlighten those poor people out there who might be taken in by hundreds of years of archaeological research.

Why do I think you would never do that in a useful way?

#7248    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 21 February 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

And you 'forgot' to mention that that was their first try.

Now add to that equation thousands of experienced Inca masons.

And don't you just love those remnants of protuberances at the bottom of these stones?

You had no explanation for them, but I had.

Their first and last I might add.

Nothing wrong with Protzen and his men as I said before.

It's the false claims attached to the work by others that is in dispute.

He tried and that deserves credit.  It ain't precision work though.

Posted Image

#7249    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 21 February 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

I didn't speak about a spaceship you numpty, that's something you made up. I asked what machine or method was used, no more no less, I'm still waiting for an answer from you. As I said to someone else, you make the claim, you prove how it was done. Just saying : "they softened the stones", without any explanation as to how they did this, is irrelevant and pointless.

Now answer the question.

As he says himself, "Buried spaceships not required". Although I repeat : I never mentioned a spaceship in any way shape or form.

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.

I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.

In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.

That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.

It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer.  There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock.  Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.

So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.

Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Edited by zoser, 21 February 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Posted Image

#7250    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 21 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Yeah, Zoser. How did these guys do it? I mean I have seen video of a guy trying to fit a piece of paper edgewise into sections of the columns and he was unable to make it fit!!!?! I do not recall if any of the A.A. folks have claimed that they were poured? I know, the Greeks wrote stuff down so you cannot bash an ancient culture if they have clear written instructions on how they did it right?

Just because you and the AA folks choose, willingly or for profit, to ignore known ways of completing the amazing work those people did by hard work does not mean Annnn-ch-et Alienzzzz did it. Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits, well that pretty much sums it up, pick and choose what looks good to fit your ideas. Hell I can admit that I cannot imagine the work that would go into making a small section of that wall, whether perfect or horrendously thrown together, I am a lazy bugger and would MUCH prefer cinder blocks if I HAD to do it. Even though I do not know precisely HOW it was done it does not require an engineer to know IT COULD BE DONE by ordinary, hard working, intelligent men motivated by a different set of morals and ethics (and or a guy with a horrible weapon ready to use it IF they didn't work hard and precisely :) ).

To put this to rest Zoser why don't you simply put all the simpleton folks who believe in the stone age man's abilities questions in a list and just answer them? I mean you seem very sure of your answers and their silly questions should be a breeze. That way you can enlighten those poor people out there who might be taken in by hundreds of years of archaeological research.

Why do I think you would never do that in a useful way?

I disagree seeder.

Morals, hard work, slavery, religious ferver, honest days work is just not going to achieve the precision work that we clearly see in the images.

It's a technology issue not a sweat blood and tears issue.

Posted Image

#7251    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,545 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I disagree seeder.

Morals, hard work, slavery, religious ferver, honest days work is just not going to achieve the precision work that we clearly see in the images.

eh? that wasn't my post you just replied to.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#7252    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 07:54 PM, said:

I disagree seeder.

That was me but I can understand why you might have gotten confused. No, you simply do not want to answer questions, good questions that would lay things to rest one way or the other, definitively. Instead you dodge them, Surely you do not want to be seen as someone who simply states an OPINION when challenged by all these people that seem to HAVE ANSWERS?

That leaves ordinary readers, like myself, with one choice. OPINION or ANSWERS? I think I will check the ANSWERS and ignore the OPINION. Since OPINION is just that, an OPINION but ANSWERS can be CHECKED. Too bad. Since you are so in the "know" you could have changed the world of archaeology and ancient history. Instead you seem to be listening to bozos who just want to take your money (or make it on YOO TOOBZ advertising, If they get that many hits)

​Edited for punctuation.

Edited by Esoteric Toad, 21 February 2013 - 08:31 PM.

#7253    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

Utter tosh.

You expect anyone to believe that that's how this was done?  Pull the other one mate.

Posted Image

Or better still find me a video of someone that achieved this recently to prove your point.

Tell you what zoser. when you can come up with a video that explains the softening process properly without speculation.. we just may start believing you..

#7254    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Buried spaceships not required.

The evidence of the stones speaks louder.

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused.

Buried spaceship or equipment is required..

Despite the denial you have offered no explanation for what the marks on the blocks are and how they were caused with the exception of saying 'soften'.. you.. and every so called 'expert' is all they will say..

how soon shall we see the next zoserism.. vitrification being used again..

#7255    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,545 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 21 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Also if true, that you decided to only show the nice bits,  :) ).

and heres some bad bits of same walls

http://www.unexplain...=237842&st=5175

really cant be bothered to go back and sort out more BAD pics, you just have to trust me - I DID - point them all out !

Edited by seeder, 21 February 2013 - 08:46 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#7256    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,065 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Their first and last I might add.

Nothing wrong with Protzen and his men as I said before.

It's the false claims attached to the work by others that is in dispute.

He tried and that deserves credit.  It ain't precision work though.

It was precision work, and so you are lying.

#7257    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,065 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:15 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

One can only speculate that it was something that altered the molecular structure of the stone.

I thought it may have been heat originally but that creates other problems such as how can it be worked when semi-molten.

In truth I haven't a clue but I would add that whatever it was makes no difference to the basic premise that the whole blocks were softened not just the outer periphery and that as far as we are concerned today is unachievable with ordinary means.

That's why Abe looked into the chemical hypothesis as a counter argument.

It doesn't work however because any chemical would only affect a very small surface layer.  There is no proof any chemical can soften quartz based rock.  Then there is the issue of quantities needed and the idea just becomes nonsense.

So we are faced with some high technology unknown to us today.

Btw if you would refrain from derogatory remarks I would appreciate it.

Again you fail.

I have explained to you IN DETAIL why chemicals could be able to soften only the outer layer, based on the composition of granite and andesite. I also showed you lichens do that for hundreds of millions of years, but much slower.

Again, I also explained to you that the quantities needed were readily available.

Don't forget: you said you were an engineer once, but not a chemist. Or a herbalist.

#7258    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 4,080 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 21 February 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

How about YOU take two stones and rub them together (with water and abrasive aggregate)?  Report back here when you've either produced something resembling a straight line or given up in sheer defeat (and humiliation).

Absolute garbage.

For more "absolute garbage", please read (sorry kids, no youtube!) the series of papers written by architect Vincent Lee which describe, step by step, how he produced exactly the same blocks in the manner I described. He demonstrated the process in front of cameras for a History Channel show on the ruins at Cuzco a couple of years ago.

It works today just as it did when the walls had been built.

#7259    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 4,080 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 21 February 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Tell you what zoser. when you can come up with a video that explains the softening process properly without speculation.. we just may start believing you..

And zoser, if you could find a way to conduct electricity without wires like you were talking about, that would be great too.

#7260    scowl

scowl

Photographic Phraud

• 4,080 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 21 February 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

I would be interested to see photographs of your rocks that show the scraping, stamping, trimming and pointing,

You'll have to define these terms otherwise you'll say, "That isn't scraping/trimming/pointing!"

Trimming is removing excess stone. Surely you believe man can do that.

Pointing is filling a joint, usually with mortar.

Scraping in scraping. Will scraping two rocks together suffice?

I've seen stones (especially sand stone) which bears this "stamping" you speak of. This is caused by a natural flaw in the stone.