Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#46    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

The Chinese thought the sanctions were a good idea too.  Maybe the UN was started by the US but we don't run it.

"We"... The US people don't have a say in anything.

The UN is run by the same people who own the US government. Whoever has control of the money, owns the country or organization. The same people who run the US, run the UN.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#47    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,861 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

SK didn't want them there in the first place. They wanted their own country. Friends? lol The governments are friends cause they are all rich together. Nothing to do with what the people want.

SK can kick them out any time.,, but they're not doing it because they want the USs Protection. That's why try signed a treaty to defend SK... The SK government can chose whoever they want to be friends with, and they chose the US. Furthermore, the people elected the SK government, so by extension, this is what they want.

Regardless... The US government deals with the SK government, not the SK people. If the SK people are opposed to what their government wants, that is not the USs fault

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#48    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 28 March 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well there's nothing stopping us disarming these nations and then disarming ourselves and THEN policing the world, no? What makes us the "good guys" in this? Why do we get to have these weapons and then pick and choose who else can have them?

Thank you for the history lesson, indeed people died so I could live in a world of freedom and fairness. Again, do you have a problem with me taking a liberal outlook on the world? I'll assume you're a republican, what a great job George Bush did at making the world a better place.

Obama is asking for a war and frankly I'm tired of them, always because we stick our noses in where it doesn't belong. Enough people have died in the past decade because of pointless wars over who has the biggest toys.

There is a treaty of non-proliferation in place which is designed to prevent any nation that currently does not have nuclear weapons to prevent them from developing them, in the case of North Korea this treaty did not work, as I do not believe they are a signatory. If the US decided one day out of the blue to disarm and destroy it's nuclear arsenal and China and Russia didn't they would be put at a great disadvantage in every aspect of the world stage. Then you state that the United States should then force other nations to disarm or not develop weapons... then you state that you are against war. The only way the United States could disarm a number of nations and prevent others from developing them is to go to war.

North Korea is the one beating the war drum not South Korea or The United States. What is currently taking place is a game of Chess. The North makes a move and the south/us counter. North Korea is the one beating the War Drum. they are the only ones to have attacked the other since the ceasefire has taken place on multiple occasions. The US and SK need to be prepared in case of a North Korean attack.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#49    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:16 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 March 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

SK can kick them out any time.,, but they're not doing it because they want the USs Protection. That's why try signed a treaty to defend SK... The SK government can chose whoever they want to be friends with, and they chose the US. Furthermore, the people elected the SK government, so by extension, this is what they want.

Regardless... The US government deals with the SK government, not the SK people. If the SK people are opposed to what their government wants, that is not the USs fault

Can they really though?!

Who owns their central bank?

In this situation, discussions raged across the country on establishing a central bank for the Republic of Korea and Dr. A. I. Bloomfield, dispatched from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, drafted the Bank of Korea Act.

So a privately owned bank (yes you currency is not owned by the US but a private bank, they control your countries money) just sends someone out to help the Korean bank, was it out of the kindness of their hearts?

#50    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostTesla II, on 28 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

What if Kimmy boi has a secret ace, and he is provoking with purpose? Some Korean dude building/creating something right there in backwater of US? That could work since all eyes are on NK...

A possibility but unlikely. Even if he had something going on State side I can't think of anything that would be a big game changer. Any kind of conflict ends with the North getting slapped silly by either the South or China. Honestly in any kind of war I think the US would be in a mostly supportive role with the South doing most of the work. Provided China doesn't launch their own invasion.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#51    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Can they really though?!

Who owns their central bank?

So a privately owned bank (yes you currency is not owned by the US but a private bank, they control your countries money) just sends someone out to help the Korean bank, was it out of the kindness of their hearts?

Yea they can. if the SK government decided one day "Yanks get out!" The US would have to leave or face Military action by the South. The South wont do that as there is a force which could destroy the south directly north of them, and the fact that the US is probably the only reason there hasn't been a flare up of the war between 1953 and now.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

#52    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

[size=4]

Yea they can. if the SK government decided one day "Yanks get out!" The US would have to leave or face Military action by the South. The South wont do that as there is a force which could destroy the south directly north of them, and the fact that the US is probably the only reason there hasn't been a flare up of the war between 1953 and now.

Oh really, so the the fact that the SK's money and the US's money comes from the exact same source would not stop SK doing that no? You really think governments have that much power? lol If governments have that much power, then please explain the state of the economy and hwy the government hasn't fixed it.

#53    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

There is a treaty of non-proliferation in place which is designed to prevent any nation that currently does not have nuclear weapons to prevent them from developing them, in the case of North Korea this treaty did not work, as I do not believe they are a signatory. If the US decided one day out of the blue to disarm and destroy it's nuclear arsenal and China and Russia didn't they would be put at a great disadvantage in every aspect of the world stage. Then you state that the United States should then force other nations to disarm or not develop weapons... then you state that you are against war. The only way the United States could disarm a number of nations and prevent others from developing them is to go to war.

North Korea is the one beating the war drum not South Korea or The United States. What is currently taking place is a game of Chess. The North makes a move and the south/us counter. North Korea is the one beating the War Drum. they are the only ones to have attacked the other since the ceasefire has taken place on multiple occasions. The US and SK need to be prepared in case of a North Korean attack.

~Thanato

No, no.. I didn't say I'm against war. I'm not exactly pro war, and like everybody I would hope to avoid it for the rest of human history if it were possible, but if it's absolutely necessary, then I will back it. Stopping Hitler? I would have been for that. I could in good faith support my troops risking their lives to stop a man like that. I would back military action against North Korea if it we didn't have the weapons and nobody was allowed them. Where do we get off telling another sovereign nation what they can and can't do? Didn't we get told Iraq had WMDs too? That justified the death of thousands (not just soldiers) and there was NOTHING there, just a ton of oil for us to take control of. That's not worth the death toll.

I'm more than sure that Russia and China would be willing to disarm if we were. Can you not see what will happen if we don't disarm? The entire world is going to have nuclear weapons pointed at every other nation and we will never grasp the fact that we're one world and one people.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#54    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Oh really, so the the fact that the SK's money and the US's money comes from the exact same source would not stop SK doing that no? You really think governments have that much power? lol If governments have that much power, then please explain the state of the economy and hwy the government hasn't fixed it.

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

#55    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,133 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

No, no.. I didn't say I'm against war. I'm not exactly pro war, and like everybody I would hope to avoid it for the rest of human history if it were possible, but if it's absolutely necessary, then I will back it. Stopping Hitler? I would have been for that. I could in good faith support my troops risking their lives to stop a man like that. I would back military action against North Korea if it we didn't have the weapons and nobody was allowed them. Where do we get off telling another sovereign nation what they can and can't do? Didn't we get told Iraq had WMDs too? That justified the death of thousands (not just soldiers) and there was NOTHING there, just a ton of oil for us to take control of. That's not worth the death toll.

I'm more than sure that Russia and China would be willing to disarm if we were. Can you not see what will happen if we don't disarm? The entire world is going to have nuclear weapons pointed at every other nation and we will never grasp the fact that we're one world and one people.

China wont disarm and neither would Russia.

We can 'get off' by telling North Korea that developing nuclear weapons is detrimental. 1 North Korea currently is the most likely nation to use them. Even India and Pakistan aren't that stupid.

The development of Nuclear Weapons by states which did not have them a few years ago is the worst thing that could happen and could pose to destabilize the regions of the world.

#56    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 04:10 PM, said:

"We"... The US people don't have a say in anything.

The UN is run by the same people who own the US government. Whoever has control of the money, owns the country or organization. The same people who run the US, run the UN.
I think you could say that about any government including the UK.

#57    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

China wont disarm and neither would Russia.

We can 'get off' by telling North Korea that developing nuclear weapons is detrimental. 1 North Korea currently is the most likely nation to use them. Even India and Pakistan aren't that stupid.

The development of Nuclear Weapons by states which did not have them a few years ago is the worst thing that could happen and could pose to destabilize the regions of the world.

How do you know China and Russia wouldn't disarm? Have we had this discussion with them? Why is North Korea most likely to use them? Because the media said so? If India and Pakistan aren't stupid enough to use them, why fork out billions to arm in the first place when that money could have been spent for the benefit of their people? Tell me then, what is the purpose of having these weapons? And don't say a nuclear deterrent because nobody is going to ever use them (you say) and we're stopping anybody else making them...

Edited by The Skater Boy, 28 March 2013 - 04:39 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#58    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostCorp, on 28 March 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

A possibility but unlikely. Even if he had something going on State side I can't think of anything that would be a big game changer. Any kind of conflict ends with the North getting slapped silly by either the South or China. Honestly in any kind of war I think the US would be in a mostly supportive role with the South doing most of the work. Provided China doesn't launch their own invasion.

I agree but still what if... He uses bio agent or spread some sort of virus... he is crazy enough based on their releases of those fail clips..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#59    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,861 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Yeah yeah yeah. Here we go again. The central bankers control absolutely everything, down to troop movements. Right.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#60    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

Well money controls the government, so perhaps you should learn about it before you can comment on government decisions.

This is a good place to start:

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I think you could say that about any government including the UK.

Would never deny that. The UK government has been enslaved by that system since the Civil war in the US. It was the freedom that the Patriots where fighting for and now as a complete disrespect to those that fought for Americas freedom the system they fought against was established there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users