Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark Side of the Rainbow.

Pharoah

It is said that if you played Pink Floyds best-selling album, Dark Side of the Moon, as just the right time during the 'first colour film', The Wizard of Oz, the song and movie match up perfectly.

Go to:

www.wikipedia.com

And search for 'Dark Side of the Rainbow'.

So... do ya think Roger Waters, the composer of Dark Side of the Moon, did that on purpose or was it just a coinsidence?

Note that when Pink Floyd was asked about the 'legend', all members of the band denied it except... Roger Waters.

So, that leaves the question, coinsidence or not?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pharoah

• suenamilyn

• Yelekiah

• Weird_Al_Wonnabe

Top Posters In This Topic

It just seems to have synchronicity, but not as well as with the Wizard of Oz. My friend was playing it for me several months ago. It was even in Entertainment Weekly about other movies that coincide with the CD.

You post a lot :D

Seems every post I make, you post in it! And every post I see, you have posted in it! :D

:D

I normally just post in the 'Mysteries of Time and Space' forum. Don't believe in aliens, so therefore I dont' post too often in the paranormal;UFO stuff. :D

oww my 14 year old told me about this, he even tried to get me to watch it but

I didnt....ahem sorry Dark Side of the moon I have to be in the right frame of mind and I do not do that anymore...

lol I lost my mind years ago....

anyway this is also the same kid that told me steve from blues clues commited suicide~

I'm 14! :D

yeah 14 is good, I have 6 kids from 20 to 4 years old, and I hang alot with my 14 year old, he is so neat.....

im 14 tomorrow. amd i looked in everyshop near me for darkside of the moon, and couldn't find it

also ive heard that THE WALL goes with alice in wonderland,if you skip comfortably numb.

one thing is W.A.L.L. Wonder in ALice Land.

could have a coincidence but probably not.

p.s. THE WALL rocks!!!!!

Weird Al just go on line and purchase it, I downloaded Wall off of winmx

But then i donot want to support illegal downloading of music :gun:

Happy Birthday Werid I hope it rocks!

thnx, how much is it

This is one of those things that I fell just can´t be a coincidence.

After watching the sync several times I have to say this can´t be anything but meant to be.

For example Dorothy is balancing on the fence of a pigstye(spelling?) in the end of the song "Breathe" and falls of, as the mood changes the song also changes to the beginning of "on the run" which sounds like panic to me.

Also when the tornado comes the song "Great gig in the sky" is playing which is a bit to perfect to the scenery, and of course when Dorothy is rendered unconcious the wailing in the song dies out.

And perhaps the strongest "Evidence" is when the movie changes from black and white to Multicolor the first side of Dark side stops and the second side begins with Money EXACTLY when the change to multicolor occurs.

BTW has anyone heard of the other Pink floyd sync?

2001 a space oddusey with Pink Floyds "Echoes", I consider tis also to be deliberatly done by Mr.Waters to reflect the mood in the movie...Quite amazing.

Also, in the 'prelouge' for the Wizard of Oz, 'Time' is capitalized, and the song Time by Pink Floyd is in Dark Side of the Moon.