Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If I were Officer Wilson

stevemagegod

Once they declared him not guilty in the shooting death I would sue the People of Missouri, or the State of Missouri in this case for trashing, and looting my town over someone they don't even know and for starting a Race War. (I blame the Media for that). The big lesson in this whole case is don't assault a Police Officer. Yes Police Officers carry guns but no one wants to kill anyone unless they fear for there life.

That isn't even remotely true, and the ideal isn't exceptional to police officers either.

• Like 1

Once they declared him not guilty in the shooting death I would sue the People of Missouri, or the State of Missouri in this case for trashing, and looting my town over someone they don't even know and for starting a Race War. (I blame the Media for that). The big lesson in this whole case is don't assault a Police Officer. Yes Police Officers carry guns but no one wants to kill anyone unless they fear for there life.

Steve how are you folks doing up there with all the bad weather?

Certainly complying with police orders is the smart thing to do.

• Like 2

Certainly complying with police orders is the smart thing to do.

I mean according to original reports all he asked them to do was get out of the street.

Steve how are you folks doing up there with all the bad weather?

In my area we are doing pretty well. There is barely any snow. But they closed down my sisters High School for 2 days. I'm thinking to myself wtf there isn't even a Driving Ban for Amherst. Plus my dad told me they shut down the Tim Hortons where I work at. (I had off today regardless). I mean the only times Tim Hortons closes is for Christmas. And even then it takes a lot for them to shut down.

But other people weren't so lucky. 6 People died from this in the areas where they really got pounded.

• Like 3

I don`nt think the real local people of Ferguson want riots and only want to demonstrate their grief in what happen, buts it the outsiders that want to come in and have a excuse to robbed and loot and destroyed, like wow like they saying I `m going to get me a TV this time :)

• Like 7

If I were Officer Wilson: I wouldn't go hanging around Ferguson for a while!

Unless new evidence that hasn't been leaked is produced, it looks as though he won't be charged. BUT his life won't be worth 2 cents in that town ever again. So the cost of him having to uproot and resettle should be paid by all those who vilified him mercilessly without evidence. Media witch hunts should be prosecutable but I don't think they are.
  • Like 7

Ferguson Area Gun Store Sees 700 Percent Spike In Sales Ahead Of Jury Verdict

http://www.huffingto..._n_6179254.html

One can only hope that more deaths don't come about due to this craziness.
  • Like 4

Unless new evidence that hasn't been leaked is produced, it looks as though he won't be charged. BUT his life won't be worth 2 cents in that town ever again. So the cost of him having to uproot and resettle should be paid by all those who vilified him mercilessly without evidence. Media witch hunts should be prosecutable but I don't think they are.

I guess there's no witness protection type of programs for situations like this? I've read cops there are urging people to get equipped, to stock up on food, water and guns in preparation for Fergmadeon after the verdict. That's a shame. Instead, they should be warning any potential criminal actors that they will be met with appropriate response and force if necessary. The politicization of this is a pc nightmare. Now the whole damn town is going into lockdown including the police who have to walk on eggshells every step of the way rather than taking a stand and issuing the proper warnings.

The point is that political correctness is weakness.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

Wilson's life is ruined no matter what the verdict. How will he ever earn a living again? Who would hire him? How can you hide forever and live anything close to a normal life?

If he is found innocent of any charges, he is one case where I would be OK with book deals, TV appearances and such for some money.

• Like 4

You're right. His only options are to hide or get rich so he can afford security detail. George Zimmerman made it out alive.

• Like 4

I think Mr Wilson should probably move to a Redder State. Maybe North Dakota, or Montana. His past wouldn't be held against him much there.

Move to a nice quiet little town and leave all the Haters behind.

• Like 5

Wilson's life is ruined no matter what the verdict. How will he ever earn a living again? Who would hire him? How can you hide forever and live anything close to a normal life?

If he is found innocent of any charges, he is one case where I would be OK with book deals, TV appearances and such for some money.

Witness protection-style disappearance perhaps?

Witness protection-style disappearance perhaps?

Yep, but one that you have to orchestrate yourself. I like the idea of moving to a rural state. I wonder if this would decrease the value of his house. I certainly wouldn't want to buy it. Guy would have to sell his house, pack up and move to another part of the country.

Of course this is all if he is not found accountable.

• Like 1

A shoot at sight and curfew should be imposed for 48 hours in the town , that way the riots can be controlled. I saw tv reports , blacks were threatening all out attack if the judgement is not in their favor.

• Like 1

A shoot at sight and curfew should be imposed for 48 hours in the town , that way the riots can be controlled. I saw tv reports , blacks were threatening all out attack if the judgement is not in their favor.

The greatest problem with that idea is that it could cause riots in other cities as well. You can't just shoot protesters. IF they are armed and start shooting, well, that's different kettle of fish. I fully expect there to be rioting, looting and a media circus. Maybe just in time for the holidays - what joy! I feel so badly for those law abiding citizens in Ferguson who just want to know the truth and then get on with their lives. I think local police should be provided with "sound cannons" and other harsh but non lethal deterrent methods. Anyone seen with Molotovs should be shot.
  • Like 6

i think cops should bring plenty of cameras, and show protests live, from all sides and angles, show faces of those that will turn violent, so everyone in usa, or even the world knows, those mf, were shot for a reason.

• Like 9

Law enforcement should come down extremely hard on those looting and rioting. No exceptions. Peaceful protesting is one thing, and I actually encourage it. But using this as an excuse to steal and harm isn't excusable on any level. The only people going to be affected (negatively) by any of this are the innocent ones not looking for trouble, and not one single good thing will come out of it.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 7

http://www.reuters.c...N0J602N20141122

Against this backdrop of heightened tensions, according to a law enforcement source, two men described as reputed members of a militant group called the New Black Panther Party, were arrested in the St. Louis area in an FBI sting operation.

O God The New Black Panther Party vs. the KKK.

I am sorry Ferguson but what ever the ruling is the town is ****ed. If id live in Ferguson i would go off the grid for a while if hes not guilty.

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

Yup ... they're really stoking up the fire under this one ~

~

• Like 3

http://www.reuters.c...N0J602N20141122

O God The New Black Panther Party vs. the KKK.

Or is it "agents provocateur versus agents provocateur"? Do you remember the days when you could flip a coin, and tel(l) a pro? Well, it could be that all kinds of agitators and propagandists have infiltrated this place without the consent or the knowledge of the ordinary people who live there. It's been known to happen.

• Like 4

Or is it "agents provocateur versus agents provocateur"? Do you remember the days when you could flip a coin, and tel(l) a pro? Well, it could be that all kinds of agitators and propagandists have infiltrated this place without the consent or the knowledge of the ordinary people who live there. It's been known to happen.

Well ... all 'they' have to do is look over at the IS thugs and go why not ?

Better access to weapons ~ better insertion among the populace ~ better infrastructure ~ better comm capable conditions ~ if 'they' can get so far with so little ~

Yeah why not ?

~ care to tell 'them' why not ?

~ the worse is there be one that steps up and puts up a stance diametrically opposed to the IS only in terms of religion ~ that will be the worst case scenario not only specifically in terms of how this pans out for the US of A ~

That's why I say many has been looking at the IS all wrong ~ because the IS is not specifically a problem in regards to differences of 'faith' or 'religion'

As easy as there is IS from the Muslim Perspective ~ there could easily be many from the multifarious sects currently getting stronger every minute ~ perpetuated and strengthened by the many 'factoids' and 'biased truths' and all for the same basic formulaic onslaught to 'power'

Political Power and Ambition is what drives them , religion is their choice disguise , they are political animals ~ and like all political animals they will evolve to lie and deceive better ~ as they will most certainly change in looks and appearances too ~

~

• Like 1

Jury is still out till Monday. I read they were hoping for a weekend announcement so that Saint Louis schools would not have to be locked down when their is violence in the streets.

When people are yelling that Justice MUST be Darren Wilson going to prison, and when people are agreeing with that, we're only a few steps away from Mob Rule. Demonstrate all you want, but demanding that Justice is only what they want is not Justice. It is Anger and Emotion, not Law.

• Like 7