Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Should Obama pardon the sequester?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

... and send it to Portugal?

!

People get the government they deserve.

#2    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,347 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. Knowing that there are that many uninformed people out there, that really don't care, worries me.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#3    Bama13

Bama13

Poltergeist

• 2,199 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

So I asked 15 people here at work the same question. Three of them knew what the sequester was. Sad state of affaris, but at least now I know why we keep electing the same idiots over and over again.

" Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything —you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him" - Robert Heinlein

#4    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 11 March 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. Knowing that there are that many uninformed people out there, that really don't care, worries me.
Sad part is, they'll be the first ones rounded up for......................oh, I don't know.......re-education(?)

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:35 PM

I feel like I just watched an episode of scare tactics. White House reopens tours for school children. Took em 4 days to scare us with that load of crap.

http://abcnews.go.co...-school-groups/

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,878 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Ask the same people about the 49ers game or the Bulls game, or who is winning on Dancing with the Stars and you'll get quick answers. Politics, National Finance and Science are not flash enough usually to make it into the public contiousness. Just celebrities and entertainment are what people know about.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

So the white house is cancelling the annual easter egg hunt?

And "our" prez ends funding for vets education but continues funding pakastan's education system? Really?

I know a way the government could save $175K a year, fire obama, he ain't worth it

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

I can't believe people are this stupid...
:no:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

#9    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,547 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

Yea normaly this would be funny. Yet I couldnt even find a way to crack a smile. This country is litteraly doomed cause of complete and total willful ignorance. Makes me think that its a total waste of time concerning ourselfs with politics at all. If you are a dem chances are you will go along with what ever they are preaching, even if you dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about. And its the same exact story for most republicans.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users