Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Easter Island statue transport mystery deepens


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

    News, media and articles

  • 6,196 posts
  • Joined:21 Mar 2001
  • Gender:Male

  • Beep Boop

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:29 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Wikipedia</strong>
Image credit: Wikipedia
The method believed to be used by the inhabitants of Easter Island to move their statues has been called in to question. Up until now it has been widely believed that the inhabitants used a network of roads to transport the enormous stone head statues around the island however new research by archeologists has now suggested that the roads were purely ceremonial and would not have made for a practical transportation system.

"British archeologists are rejecting a 50-year-old theory of how Easter Island's famous stone statues were moved around the island. Easter Island — a special territory of Chile in the South Pacific — is famous for its hundreds of moai, or statues representing deceased ancestors, built by the early Polynesian inhabitants. "

Posted Image View: Full Article | Posted Image Source: CBC News

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Rolci

Rolci

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Joined:24 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

Ra has got the following information of these monuments:

Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there was neither a harvest of positive or negative entities at the end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over others.

Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

Questioner: What density Orion entity did the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self toward other-self, is one.

Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was 60,000 of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearc...209_book_1.aspx

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#3    Steven M

Steven M

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2006

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

Easter Island is a curiosity and interesting story. I wonder how the people got there in the first place.

Edited by Steven M, 15 May 2010 - 06:20 PM.


#4    Steven M

Steven M

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2006

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:17 PM

View PostRolci, on 15 May 2010 - 05:03 PM, said:

Ra has got the following information of these monuments:

Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there was neither a harvest of positive or negative entities at the end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over others.

Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

Questioner: What density Orion entity did the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self toward other-self, is one.

Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was 60,000 of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearc...209_book_1.aspx

You have got to be kidding...  :sleepy:


#5    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,687 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:55 PM

View PostRolci, on 15 May 2010 - 05:03 PM, said:

Ra has got the following information of these monuments:

Questioner: Am I to understand, then, that there was neither a harvest of positive or negative entities at the end of that 25,000 years?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Those whom you call the Orion group made one attempt to offer information to those of third density during that cycle. However, the information did not fall upon the ears of any who were concerned to follow this path to polarity.

Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call "telepathy"; Two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

Questioner: Were you speaking in part of the stone heads of Easter Island?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: How would such stone heads influence the people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over others.

Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.

Questioner: Did the Orion entities do this themselves? Did they do this in the physical? Did they land, or did they do it from mental planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Nearly all of these structures and formations were constructed at a distance by thought. A very few were created in later times in imitation of original constructs by entities upon your Earth plane/density.

Questioner: What density Orion entity did the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, the density of love or understanding, was the density of the particular entity which offered this possibility to those of your first major cycle.

Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for the fourth-density negative as for the fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or of understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self toward other-self, is one.

Questioner: What was the approximate date in years past of the construction of these heads?

Ra: I am Ra. This approximately was 60,000 of your years in the past time/space of your continuum.

Hope this helps. Source: The Ra Material http://www.llresearc...209_book_1.aspx
What the heck are you talking about? It is just the normal "Gobbldecook" also known as outright , "I am so full of myself crap"· that you are spouting. "Dimension of love or of understanding",... do you wear a flower in your hair? Do you understand scientific endeavour at all? Who the heck is this Ra that you speak of, certainly not the Egyptian God.

Edited by keithisco, 15 May 2010 - 06:55 PM.


#6    bricky

bricky

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2010

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:49 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 15 May 2010 - 06:55 PM, said:

What the heck are you talking about? It is just the normal "Gobbldecook" also known as outright , "I am so full of myself crap"· that you are spouting. "Dimension of love or of understanding",... do you wear a flower in your hair? Do you understand scientific endeavour at all? Who the heck is this Ra that you speak of, certainly not the Egyptian God.



#7    bricky

bricky

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2010

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:51 PM

Awwww..let him have some fun :rolleyes:


#8    Rolci

Rolci

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts
  • Joined:24 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:23 PM

I will just quietly say hello to the people who know how to lift a 2.5-tonne block of stone and stick it on top of a pyramid using scientific endeavour. :)

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#9    danielost

danielost

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 28,996 posts
  • Joined:26 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the only known inhabited planet in the universe

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

there was supposed to be a guy in the usa in the 40's i think.  who loaded several 5 ton blocks of stone on a truck, by himself with no crane.  he supposedly had figuared out how the ancients had done it with, if i remember right, magnetic nodes on the earth.  anyways the driver didnt see him do it.  just knew that he left and came back 30 minutes later and the truck was loaded of course at the end of the trip the oppisite was true as well.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#10    Agent X

Agent X

    Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

  • Member
  • 5,086 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male

  • Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

I just realized that the age old high school cheer is a chant for Ra.

Posted Image

#11    Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined:11 Apr 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canadian Rocky Mountains

  • I Love Life!

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

View Postdanielost, on 15 May 2010 - 09:50 PM, said:

there was supposed to be a guy in the usa in the 40's i think.  who loaded several 5 ton blocks of stone on a truck, by himself with no crane.  he supposedly had figuared out how the ancients had done it with, if i remember right, magnetic nodes on the earth.  anyways the driver didnt see him do it.  just knew that he left and came back 30 minutes later and the truck was loaded of course at the end of the trip the oppisite was true as well.

You might be thinking of Edward Leedskalnin who built The Coral Castle in Florida. Pretty amazing stuff.

“Don’t wish, Miss Tick had said. Do things.”  - Terry Pratchett

#12    Brakzar Break

Brakzar Break

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Area 51, Nevada

  • Fear we shall, the coming forth nuclear winter.

    Open fire!

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

But the heads were not made from blocks.

Posted Image
Banner credits to Kesoglu, Sketchboook, Hitokiri-Hime, and Ulundo.

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." - Colonel David M. Shoup

#13    Agent X

Agent X

    Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

  • Member
  • 5,086 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male

  • Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:35 PM

It all depends on how you define blocks. If you mean a block has to be rectangular in shape to be a block, then you'd be right.

Posted Image

#14    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,089 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:38 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 15 May 2010 - 11:29 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Wikipedia</strong>
Image credit: Wikipedia
The method believed to be used by the inhabitants of Easter Island to move their statues has been called in to question. Up until now it has been widely believed that the inhabitants used a network of roads to transport the enormous stone head statues around the island however new research by archeologists has now suggested that the roads were purely ceremonial and would not have made for a practical transportation system.

"British archeologists are rejecting a 50-year-old theory of how Easter Island's famous stone statues were moved around the island. Easter Island — a special territory of Chile in the South Pacific — is famous for its hundreds of moai, or statues representing deceased ancestors, built by the early Polynesian inhabitants. "

Posted Image View: Full Article | Posted Image Source: CBC News


I think this site has a pretty convincing theory (no telekineticallly gifted aliens needed...)
http://www.mysteriou...ml/contro2.html


#15    Wyrdlight

Wyrdlight

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Joined:14 Jun 2009

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

I was taught at uni that the heads on Easter Island were moved either by rolling them around on Logs and using wooden leavers ect, the stones are big but not THAT big, not so big that a large group of determimed people with basic common sense and techinical abolty could not move them around.

Or they used rafts, they were exellent boat builders, so building a raft that can ferry the heads around the islands edge to where they are needed then dragging them off and putting em into place  is perfectly feasable.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users