Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

More Ravings from Clark McClelland

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Two new interviews with space program veteran Clark McClelland. Now he's revealing that NASA has a secret astronaut base on Mars already, and he's met people who have been there.

He's a sad case deserving of human compassion, but as far as I can tell, not one smidgeon of credibility.

Is there anybody out there who believes ANYTHING he's been claiming over the years?

Hitler escaped to Antarctica, and the von Braun rocket scientists confirmed it -- to Clark, sure....

Whistle Blower Radio Kerry Cassidy Guest CLARK McCLELLAND

Published on Mar 2, 2013

REVOLUTION RADIO

• Interesting that Jeff Rense won't interview real whistle-blowers like McClellan, or Stew Webb either...and now we learn that the Kecksberg info is verboten by Jeff's handlers....interesting. I've suspected all along that Rense is from the dark side of the tracks...this confirms it. His seven ex-wives learned the hard way.

• dont worry Clark, I'm just a dumb sheeple and I believe u. I dont kno what they r worried about us knowng stuff. ego's i guess

• I don't doubt what he says, and I'm very knowledgeable in the sujbect of matter.

Kerry Cassidy with Clark McClelland - Israel, ET's and the Secret Space Program

Published on Mar 3, 2013

Kerry Cassidy interviews NASA insider Clark McClelland and asks him about Israel's involvement with the Secret Space Program and ET's. Clark has plenty to say in this segment about who controls the world and the enslavement of humanity.

#2    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

I just love the smell of BS with my Cornflakes in the Morning.So sad,he needs help.

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,970 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

Never heard of him.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 04 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Never heard of him.

You have now.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,970 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Not really. Didn't watch any of that.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#6    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,533 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 04 March 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Never heard of him.
he's an Astronaut who,almost single handedly, designed the entire Apollo program and the space Shuttle.
And a three-time Medal of Honor winner, and he's the one who planted the flag on Iwo Jima. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#7    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 04 March 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

he's an Astronaut who,almost single handedly, designed the entire Apollo program and the space Shuttle.
And a three-time Medal of Honor winner, and he's the one who planted the flag on Iwo Jima. :unsure2:

And he knows about the aliens.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,657 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

What? he worked at NASA? what were they feeding him?

As for the tape, I am amazed he made it to the end of it, he sounds as if he were lying on an alien lab table after being  injected with BS serum!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Two new interviews with space program veteran Clark McClelland. Now he's revealing that NASA has a secret astronaut base on Mars already, and he's met people who have been there.

He's a sad case deserving of human compassion, but as far as I can tell, not one smidgeon of credibility.

Is there anybody out there who believes ANYTHING he's been claiming over the years?

Hitler escaped to Antarctica, and the von Braun rocket scientists confirmed it -- to Clark, sure....

Wow :unsure2:  I must say that this is news to me. I have never heard of the guy either. I get the feeling that there is something seriously wrong here.

Im not sure what it is,... but I do feel sorry for the guy.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#10    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,421 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Jim,

why do you think Mclelland has gone from great man of science and logical thinking to the 'nutcase' that many posts are alluding to?

also at what point did it happen?

View PostHazzard, on 05 March 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

Wow :unsure2:  I must say that this is news to me. I have never heard of the guy either. I get the feeling that there is something seriously wrong here.

Im not sure what it is,... but I do feel sorry for the guy.

who clark or Von Braun?

#11    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

• 27,533 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

View Postquillius, on 05 March 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Jim,

why do you think Mclelland has gone from great man of science and logical thinking to the 'nutcase' that many posts are alluding to?

Was he ever?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#12    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,421 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 04 March 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

View PostLord Vetinari, on 05 March 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

Was he ever?

:unsure2:

#13    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

• 27,533 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

View Postquillius, on 05 March 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

View Postquillius, on 05 March 2013 - 01:41 PM, said:

:D

H. P. Lovecraft.

#14    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,421 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 05 March 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

:D

:santa: :alien: :tsu:

#15    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

View Postquillius, on 05 March 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

who clark or Von Braun?

Clark McClelland,...

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users