Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery Creature Caught On Camera

UM-Bot

news iconThe "Chupacabras" phenomenon has become one of the most important mysteries of recent years in Calama and in the country.

The stories and experiences of many people who have seen animals die in bizarre fashion have caused many researchers to become devoted almost exclusively to the subject.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: rense.com

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjo Koolzooie

• Engulf

• theSOURCE

• Nie

Is it just me or wasn't there another topic on this, in the media forum? ph34r.gif

you're right benjo thumbsup.gif .only difference is this one's more detailed original.gif

Oh right! Well good to know that I ain't going mad.

Can I just add to stay on topic, that I can't really make anything out on that picture really to be honest.

Can I just add to stay on topic, that I can't really make anything out on that picture really to be honest.

same here benjo dontgetit.gif .looks more like a bear than a chupa to me.maybe they've caught a young bigfoot instead tongue.gif

I can't really see anything in the picture either, but it does make for an interesting article.

thumbsup.gif

grin2.gif Oh, no, there is definitly a chupa.. there... somewere... just left of the grass, were the camera didn't look at, or maybe its holding the camera,don't really know... I might need glasses cool.gif

trully, cant see anything there whistling2.gif

All I can see is the blackness at the bottom of the trees. The part that is circled looks like the part on the left of the picture...,see the blackness around the bottom of the trees on the left?

My point being, doesn't look like anything is there. tongue.gif

Here is a link to more pics.

Bad quality thou.

really difficult to make anything out there sad.gif

added with the language,i'm totally dumbfounded tongue.gif

Here are a few loose translations of some of the captions below the images on the site. Even with the descriptions given I still couldn't make anything out of those pictures:

One of the first photos in the sequence shows a rare look at the animal's back leg, indicating that it has three long toes facing forward, and two lateral ones on its back. The fan shaped back tail-wing is also visible.

This next photo shows it (the creature) walking and it's hands and feet can easily be seen.

In this semi-frontal view, the folded wings on it's back can be seen, and the open lateral wing that is connected to it's right arm is also visible.

The following shows that as it walks, the lateral wing gathered behind it's right arm forms an inverted "v" when the tail wing is relaxed (folded).

This shows detail of its front leg (three long fingers plus a back finger) and back with the 2 back fingers (spikes) open and united by a membrane. Also visible is the lateral wing gathered behind his right arm and the tubes that are hanging from its face.

This lateral view shows the folded wing (in the inverted "v" shape) behind its right arm.

This is a photo in the sequence that shows, among other things, the form and color of its face, long ears (shaped like a donkey's, but more streamlined), the upper wings folded against its back, and the semi-hidden tail wing.

Hey!?

Thanks for those translations "theSOURCE". original.gifthumbsup.gif

Now maybe I can try and make some sence of those pictures. disgust.gif

Hey!?

Thanks for those translations "theSOURCE". original.gif  thumbsup.gif

Now maybe I can try and make some sence of those pictures. disgust.gif

You're welcome Benjo. thumbsup.gif

Maybe you can see something that fits those descriptions. blink.gif

I have looked long and hard at this. I see sticks. I zoomed in and saw even bigger sticks. I drank a 12 pack and saw 3 times as many sticks. I rotated the picture and have seen sticks at different angles. So if Chupacabras=Sticks then I have thousands of them out back and didn't know it. Why are all unexplained pictures blurry, out of focus or you have to strain to see, thats the big question.

Great article though!

thank you theSOURCE for the translations thumbsup.gif

whoever it was who gave that description has some super sense of imagination because....i still can't make anything out sad.gif

Look, there is nothing in that picture that can be unequivocally stated as being "mysterious". The circled object is so indistinct that it could be anything......just wait for the reports that someone can see a Bigfoot giving an alien grey a piggyback w00t.gif

Pathetic.

Chris Low.

Look, there is nothing in that picture

Good, good.

Glad you can see that much at least. thumbsup.gif