Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Freaky............

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 January 2002 - 08:37 PM

I wasn't frightened, or just about anything by it other than amused.  I thought that you had meant to stare at the little devil statue also, but then again I have a slow computer, and the frames moved very slowly.  That's probably why I was frightened by it.

Farv M Larion

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#17    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 07 August 2002 - 06:49 AM

Just noticed that the original link doesn't work any longer. For those who haven't yet gotten a chance to see what this is all about, here is an updated link that works;

http://home.mindspring.com/~sillyputty/creepy.gif

Magikman  :)

* - No, I wasn't surprised that it didn't get a reaction out of you Dalia, seeing as how you live in a house full of rambunctious little kitties that leap out at you from any direction,  :sk :sk you would be quite immune to sudden surprises, I'm sure.  :s03

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#18    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 07 August 2002 - 12:41 PM

Bloody Hell :o
That made me jump a mile.

#19    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 07 August 2002 - 06:25 PM

I remember that one!  I can't believe I didn't post my reaction to it!  
           (must have been so traumatized,  I couldn't type!)   :o

Hey,  MM,  what about that website that has a camera set up -  where drapes are supposed to move - it's in someone's living room,  I think!    ???

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#20    Rae

Rae

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 August 2002 - 08:49 PM

Wow! That looked a lot like Lillie Munster.  :s2

"If you are going through Hell, keep going."

#21    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 07 August 2002 - 09:48 PM

You are right, Magikman...lots of kitties running under foot, plus a daughter who likes to hide and jump out at me when I go by.  :s01

Dalia :sn

Purrr-fectly happy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users