Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freaky............

Magikman

Can you spot the anamolous image in this photograph? CLICK HERE

Look closely, it would have helped if the picture were larger, but I think you will see it, eventually.  :o

MAGIKMAN :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• PurpleStuart

• dalia

• Crow

MM.... guess my eyes aren`t working too well. What is it I should be able to see?

Never mind..... just saw it...<

Yes it is Freaky.... but I`ve seen that ghostly image before...

:o :o :o

Man, that one made me jump!!

There I was...getting closer and closer to the screen for a good look see...

Tommy

I haven't checked the link yet but i think i know which one you are talking about, and yes i nearly fell out off my chair!!

Yep, thats the one - god i jumped a mile!!

......i'm okay now....I've been talked down from my previous state of hyperventilation after looking at that..... :o

hehe, god, it's pretty nasty eh??  ....personally I blame my friend Crosis for telling me to take a look *glares* yeah you mister *glares more*

Interesting, the shock effect is greatly enhanced if viewed via a cable connection. It loads much too slowly otherwise, ruining the surprise.  :P

Forgot to give credit where credit is due, I saw this at the FORTEAN TIMES website.  :)

Mystify - You were correct, this is the same spirit that was used in the hoaxed ghost picture that I provided Dakota with a link too. It sure does get around, doesn't it?  ;D

MAGIKMAN

Hell..lol

I was sitting there for a good 30 seconds trying to work out what on earth you were all seeing in this photograph...then I found out.

Well done to whoever made it.  ;D

Yep i agree with you on that front Magikman, my connection was working just great when i first saw it and i nearly had a seizure!

ARGHHHHHHHH...not fair!! I read all the posts and was still not ready for it..........ok once I get my heart rate to slow enuff to type properly.........am going to recommend to a friend after all I owe hima fright *lol* ;D

That was very unexpected, I was thinking that you meant the thing on the right, it looks like the devil, so I watched that closely and then I saw it.. brrrr Now I am going to scare my brother with it, hehehe ;D

Odin Supreme

Ok! Am I the only one who didn't react?

Magikman, I told you I don't scare easily  ::)

Very good, though!

Dalia 8)

I wasn't frightened, or just about anything by it other than amused.  I thought that you had meant to stare at the little devil statue also, but then again I have a slow computer, and the frames moved very slowly.  That's probably why I was frightened by it.

Farv M Larion

• 6 months later...

Just noticed that the original link doesn't work any longer. For those who haven't yet gotten a chance to see what this is all about, here is an updated link that works;

http://home.mindspring.com/~sillyputty/creepy.gif

Magikman  :)

* - No, I wasn't surprised that it didn't get a reaction out of you Dalia, seeing as how you live in a house full of rambunctious little kitties that leap out at you from any direction,  :sk :sk you would be quite immune to sudden surprises, I'm sure.  :s03

Bloody Hell :o

That made me jump a mile.

I remember that one!  I can't believe I didn't post my reaction to it!  

(must have been so traumatized,  I couldn't type!)   :o

Hey,  MM,  what about that website that has a camera set up -  where drapes are supposed to move - it's in someone's living room,  I think!    ???

You are right, Magikman...lots of kitties running under foot, plus a daughter who likes to hide and jump out at me when I go by.  :s01

Dalia :sn