Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A childhood friend,now NOT!

Heather Shields

When I was about 5 or so, I use to have a childhood friend, most of us had them. Well, this wasn't a friend like you or me is, this was a spirit that only children can see, adults can not. This was a he, not a she, he was the most nices kind of spirit friend that I ever had.

One day, I was playing in my room like usual. My mother cleaning the house like usual too, while I was in my room, we played so much games with each other, just having a good time like two friends should do right? Harmless should be used in this right?, wrong! My mother walked by my room and poked her head in and asked me who Iwas talking to. I told her my friend, well she didn't think none of it, then she asked me to described him, I did, he had red fur devil.gif ,red eyes, and sharpe teeth devil.gif . My mother told me NOT TO PLAY WITH HIM ANYMORE!, I stopped. My mother told me so thats why you've been getting scraps,scratches and cuts on my arms, basically bruises on my top half of my body. I guess he didn't mean to hurt me, I didn't think he was hurting me, I was 5 yrs old.

Now, I am 25, and I don't see him anymore or do I?, nope, I don't see him anymore. He's been long gone for several years now. Lets say, make sure who and why your children is talking and playing with, cuz you would never know what is really going on in your childs life..

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kryso

• Coconino_County

• Xenojjin

• Heather Shields

Firstly, welcome aboard the forum, Heather Shields!

A truly strange experience! huh.gif

So after your mother told you not to play with this little furry red eyed beast, how did the little thing take it? Did it just then leave you alone? And have you children now? And if so, do you check they have no little furry friends?

And in your opinion, what do you think the little creature really was?

I have heard of imaginary freinds as a child... but this is pretty crazy . An evil imaginary freind pretending to be good ? eek7.gif maybe it was some kind of demon tring to lead your life astray .

Heather,you said "he's been long gone for several years now"...does that mean that up until just a few years ago,you still saw him? sad.gif

Dear Heather: Welcome to the group. I think I have the same question as Tess. When was the last time you saw this red furried ? ? It sounds like in your story to us all that you could not decide if he was really gone. Is that what you intended or do you really not know? Thanks Heather for your story. Keep yourself safe. Merry Christmas.

Peacelover

Hi heather and welcome

I had a little friend like that as a kid, but I can't remember what she looked like, her name was ang. We did everything together to, but at some point, she stopped coming.

I've heard that imaginary friends are spirits, and that even tho we stop seeing them, maybe they are still watching out for us.

I hope your little friend isn't what we seem to think it is devil.gif

If you are seeing him, maybe he is just looking in on you to from time to time.

I hope that he doesn't try to hurt you

good luck