Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#6916    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Prove it.  In building terms.

Here it is again.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

Not sure why people are pasting images of ship propellers?  I'm sure they must have a good reason.  Not relevant to the discussion though.  Maybe they just like ships?

What good are building terms to you? This entire thread is dedicated to the very fact that you do not understand basic building principals.

Good God man. Think.

What does the propellor do?

Then think about the construction of it. Sorry, I will try to slow down a bit for you. I should have realised really, my fault.

And then the construction outstrips all methods you have displayed as impossible to even do today.

Edited by psyche101, 12 February 2013 - 09:42 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6917    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

What good are building terms to you? This entire thread is dedicated to the very fact that you do not understand basic building principals.

Good God man. Think.

What does the propellor do?

Then think about the construction of it. Sorry, I will try to slow down a bit for you. I should have realised really, my fault.

And then the construction outstrips all methods you have displayed as impossible to even do today.

I know the difference between a building and a propeller.  You must have your reasons psyche but then again some people collect stamps don't they?

Posted Image

#6918    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

That's not right, some granite has 10-20 parts per million Uranium. Some. Not all. The best place to get Uranium from Granite is usually below the repository. Where the Uranium gathers in sediments. Far higher readings there than in the rock itself. It can also be extracted from Sea Water. Uranium is a chemical element Zoser, an engineer should know that, it's not a part of granite. Some is merely trapped in it, do you not read your own links? When it decays we get radon. It's also in Sandstone. In nature, uranium is found as uranium-238

The US Capitol Building in Washington DC:

This building is so radioactive, due to the high uranium content in its granite walls, it could never be licensed as a nuclear power reactor site.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ract/facts.html

Posted Image

#6919    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

I know the difference between a building and a propeller.  You must have your reasons psyche but then again some people collect stamps don't they?

You do? Are you sure???

Honestly, I think that you would be much better at stamp collecting. You mention it often, is it a hobby?

I am used to watching to blunder into walls, so have a read of this and another think.

The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree)

Now again, what does a propellor do? Try hard, you can do it! You have a propellor and a building understood, do not stop now!!!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6920    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

The US Capitol Building in Washington DC:

This building is so radioactive, due to the high uranium content in its granite walls, it could never be licensed as a nuclear power reactor site.

http://www.pbs.org/w...ract/facts.html

Hahaha, @ 5.5 microrems an hour huh? Did you know that was the actual figure?

Did you read your link?

Living on the Earth: 200 mrems

We are living in a sea of radon. It is made from the natural decay of uranium and thorium in the soil, left over from the creation of the solar system. Radon is a rare gas that diffuses out of soil and into the air. It contributes more than half of our background exposure.

I suppose that is why the Capitol Building uses plain old electricity instead of all that handy granite to power the building is it? Bodies littered out front from radioactive exposure? What is 5.5 mrems/h going to do? You might have to start collecting bananas to supplement your supply I think.

Edited by psyche101, 12 February 2013 - 10:12 AM.

#6921    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Lead is far more abundant. Poor bloody Romans, they made water pipes and containers out of the stuff, slowly killing themselves. If we got every piece of gold ever mined that exists today, and put it all in one pile, it would fill 3.3 swimming pools. World-wide production is about 50 million troy ounces a year. A troy ounce is about 31 grams. 32 Troy ounces make one Kilogram.

We mined a 133,000 troy ounces last year at the mine I was at :)

#6922    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

.  The logistics are coming together.

I am still wondering if you understand the term.. logistics..

#6923    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 February 2013 - 07:56 AM, said:

Yes, but in the Old days they didn't worry too much about Health & Safety, did they; who knows how many workmen were killed building the Pyraminds? And if they had Alien overlords; well, they wouldn't have been bothered about the Workers in the slightest, i wouldn't have thought. I mean, even in the 1980s the Russians sent workers in with brooms to sweep up the fallout from Chernolby.

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

next question to think of.. if the aliens came here.. do you not think they would have a much better power source than a nuke reactor?

#6924    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

We mined a 133,000 troy ounces last year at the mine I was at :)

Going for 4 swimming pools full!!!

We seem to be getting more of the gas stuff lately (company I work for). It's taking off out Roma way. I simply cannot believe how Chinchilla has grown as a result. I used to live there. Crikey Moses, they have a KFC now!!!!!

Edited by psyche101, 12 February 2013 - 10:25 AM.

#6925    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

View Postzoser, on 12 February 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Prove it.  In building terms.

Here it is again.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

Not sure why people are pasting images of ship propellers?  I'm sure they must have a good reason.  Not relevant to the discussion though.  Maybe they just like ships?

quick search came up with this..

there are 100's of other pages.. this was on top of the google list..

http://www.sir-ray.c...t Astronomy.htm

the point your trying to make is?

considering most ancient civilizations were accomplished astronomers..

take up astronomy zoser.. you could find you could do the same thing..

now as to why the Greenwich Observatory is not set right.. you need to ask the builders.. town planners.. etc as to why.. at a guess.. taking a punt here mind you from similar things.. their plans were out.. and when you start a project and the ground work has been laid out.. you dont stop and go 'damn boys.. we got the slab in the wrong position.. lets dig it up and start again'

so your views on this.. just a tad wrong..

#6926    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 10:25 AM, said:

Going for 4 swimming pools full!!!

We seem to be getting more of the gas stuff lately (company I work for). It's taking off out Roma way. I simply cannot believe how Chinchilla has grown as a result. I used to live there. Crikey Moses, they have a KFC now!!!!!

I'm moving to toowoomba.. the mining sector is starting a slump over here.. and the coal and gas that way is picking up again.. so heading to where the money is :)

#6927    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

I'm moving to toowoomba.. the mining sector is starting a slump over here.. and the coal and gas that way is picking up again.. so heading to where the money is :)

Keep in touch man, my wife is from Toowoomba, we go there all the time. Now I have some place to get away from the chatter and have a nice quiet one :D

Roma out past Dalby. Heaps on. I have been to Currah, that place is so big I cannot imagine them running out of work.

Maybe we can check out some megalithic sites :lol: Gympie Pyramid? Almost as reputable as the Bosnian one!

Edited by psyche101, 12 February 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#6928    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,103 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

Keep in touch man, my wife is from Toowoomba, we go there all the time. Now I have some place to get away from the chatter and have a nice quiet one :D

Roma out past Dalby. Heaps on. I have been to Currah, that place is so big I cannot imagine them running out of work.

Maybe we can check out some megalithic sites :lol: Gympie Pyramid? Almost as reputable as the Bosnian one!

Funny enough the girl friend (lives in toowoomba hence the move to there) has a friend that believes its real.. her friend even gave her.. sitchin's book.. I laughed my ass off when she told me about it.. she plans not to introduce me to her friend.. since I will call him a idiot to his face :D

#6929    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 11:03 AM, said:

Funny enough the girl friend (lives in toowoomba hence the move to there) has a friend that believes its real.. her friend even gave her.. sitchin's book.. I laughed my ass off when she told me about it.. she plans not to introduce me to her friend.. since I will call him a idiot to his face :D

Good God. Ancient Aliens in Toowoomba, ohh well, there is one in every crowd. Not far from Gympie though, after a laugh at Toomoomba's lone Stichin proponent we can go debunk the Gympie Pyramid, it's not powered by Granite, so we will have to bring an esky. It's just apile of dirt with some terracing. But hey, closest thing we have!

#6930    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,050 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 12 February 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

next question to think of.. if the aliens came here.. do you not think they would have a much better power source than a nuke reactor?
oh, sure, they'd probably use fusion rather than fission at the very least. But I expect they'd probably use antigrav techology of a similar fashion to what Mr. Ke$ha's working on currently.
But who knows what mysterious purpose they may have had in mind when they visited here back in the day, though? They're nothing if not enigmatic, after all.

:unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat: