Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Black Triangle about 200 ft above on 5-19-12

tr-3b astra

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#46    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,113 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

These triangular UFOs have been seen by quite a few people. Personally, I suspect they may be some type 'black project' secret aircraft. Perhaps we'll find out someday.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#47    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:24 AM

Lilly Have a wonderful Holiday Season ! And may all your Triangles be peaceful ! :santa:

This is a Work in Progress!

#48    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

I wish I never saw it.   It is much better being a skeptic!

#49    1963

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

• When the day is through,and the nightsky shades the blue,and the swallows cease to sing as they fly!.......

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

View PostLilly, on 17 December 2012 - 01:07 AM, said:

These triangular UFOs have been seen by quite a few people. Personally, I suspect they may be some type 'black project' secret aircraft. Perhaps we'll find out someday.

Although Triangular shaped UFO's have historically been reported long before  the Wright brothers flew their first few yards...That might just  be possible for a number of the more modern sightings Lilly . But I find it a phenomenal stretch to believe that 'black projects' could possibly account for the veritable plethora of reported triangle-UFO's that has been officially reported over even just  the last ten years! Take a look at this NUFORC list....

http://www.nuforc.or...xsTriangle.html

just at a glance...on 3rd April 08 alone I count 24 reported sightings of 'Triangular UFO's' from many different parts of the country!

it truly is an amazing phenomena, that I do not believe can be explained as simply 'man made secret aircraft' that can miraculously perform in the fantastical manner that a lot of astounded witnesses describe !

Cheers.

Edited by 1963, 17 December 2012 - 02:01 AM.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”

#50    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

I think its J. Edgar Hoovers missing panties.

#51    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,413 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

View Post1963, on 17 December 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

Although Triangular shaped UFO's have historically been reported long before  the Wright brothers flew their first few yards...That might just  be possible for a number of the more modern sightings Lilly . But I find it a phenomenal stretch to believe that 'black projects' could possibly account for the veritable plethora of reported triangle-UFO's that has been officially reported over even just  the last ten years! Take a look at this NUFORC list....

http://www.nuforc.or...xsTriangle.html

just at a glance...on 3rd April 08 alone I count 24 reported sightings of 'Triangular UFO's' from many different parts of the country!

it truly is an amazing phenomena, that I do not believe can be explained as simply 'man made secret aircraft' that can miraculously perform in the fantastical manner that a lot of astounded witnesses describe !

Cheers.
yes, this is exactly my objection; if they weren't (as they don't seem to be) too worried about letting them be seen by People, why would they refuse to admit that they even exist? Even if they were Classified and some aspects of them very super-advanced and/or Secret? If they were used for Surveillance or Special Forces use, wouldn't it make more sense pyschologically to let your adversaries and/or potential Foes know that you have such a thing, and let them speculate about its capabilities? But to not admit that you even have something, but then to let it trundle about so that anyone can see it, seems to make little sense, unless it is that the U.S. Govt. actually thinks that the mere rumours of its existence are enough to keep its Foes in a state of doubt and uncertainty.
Or, of course, that it's not the U.S. Govt. that does have them, but someone else.

:blush:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#52    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostMega zombie, on 16 December 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

This was not a blimp.   I have seen blimps before and they require propellers to move which also make some sound...this had no sound whatsoever.  Plus if it were a blimp it would be commonly seen.  That thing was too big to float around and not been seen by many people.  Look.....I hate that I saw this craft and wish I hadn't.  Because like someone earlier said...I hate not being able to figure out what it is.  And if it is ours....how are we flying it around with only a limited number of sightings?   The next day when I got home to my computer I researched it. I found nothing except other puzzled witnesses like me.  Half of those who see this think it is not man made.  I am leaning that it is....but how are they hiding it....yet it has been spotted all over the world????   This is so bizzare.  I still get chills when I remember it.   I normally have a camera on me as I like to take picture of pretty much everything...but I didn't.  Hindsight is 20/20...because if I could go back I would have my camera and I would have caught the proof of this thing up close...closer than anyone else has ever done.   Remember...this thing shined a light beam on us!   I haven't heard or seen anybody else that can say that! As a matter of fact...had it not shined the beam on us....we would never noticed it and I wouldn't have this story to tell.
I feeeeel your PAIN!
It's the not knowing that really peeeves me off!
That is one hell of a sighting you had there though... You must be at least partly happy to have seen such a thing.
The light shining on you too is very interesting.

As to the terrestrial stealth craft hypothesis; I say, 'We just can't know'..... 747 says, 'well, it's beein over 20 years, why would they not reveal it?'... but i say, 'if it's still in use, if it is the current craft used for SECRET missions, why WOULD they reveal it?'....

back to 'grrrrr - hatye not knowing'....

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:42 PM

Sleep well Mega zombie ! THeres many,many sightings around this planet every day ! some are "as they say UNKNOWN" some are just miss understood. But a few Are Really The Big enchaliada !

#54    Mega zombie

Mega zombie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for your understanding and kind words.   It does help to vent a little and see your perspectives.   I am somewhat happy I saw it.   But that is a barely somewhat.....only because it is rare.  I know it is a small club to be in....but the membership grows every day!   Keep watching the skies...that is all I can suggest.   Have a great 2013!

#55    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,518 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

View PostMega zombie, on 26 December 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Thanks for your understanding and kind words.   It does help to vent a little and see your perspectives.   I am somewhat happy I saw it.   But that is a barely somewhat.....only because it is rare.  I know it is a small club to be in....but the membership grows every day!   Keep watching the skies...that is all I can suggest.   Have a great 2013!

Welcome to the club.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#56    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,393 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Well We just need to send the Team after them and Get-em Good eah ?

Edited by DONTEATUS, 26 December 2012 - 10:58 PM.

#57    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Yeah I dont think they have anything to do with our government, because like its been mentioned before there far to big and the fact that they make no noise is a clear signal that there not terrestrial.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#58    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I did a quick search, completely unscientific, of how many cell phones with cameras likely exists in use today (by unscientific I would stand by my think if the numbers were off by half). Based on what I read there are estimated to be 6 billion cell phone subscriptions and half of all phones have cameras. Now I understand they are not the best cameras but when you add the millions of point and shoot multi-million pixel cameras how can these craft be so elusive? Even if there were hundreds of blurry photos it would be better than none. It seems the availability of photographic evidence stayed the same or had actually went down since the emergence of inexpensive digital cameras and HD video recorders. Seems counter intuitive. Look at a photo gallery of UFO pics and most are from the 1950-1970's it seems. Ignoring the CGI hoaxes I cannot recall any images in recent years that stands out whether it is of black triangles or anything else. Its plain odd. I'd love to see one but I too think there is some non-amazing reason for these sightings. Just my opinion. :tu:

#59    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

a paid-up member of the “tin foil hat brigade”

• 24,413 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 28 December 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

I did a quick search, completely unscientific, of how many cell phones with cameras likely exists in use today (by unscientific I would stand by my think if the numbers were off by half). Based on what I read there are estimated to be 6 billion cell phone subscriptions and half of all phones have cameras. Now I understand they are not the best cameras but when you add the millions of point and shoot multi-million pixel cameras how can these craft be so elusive? Even if there were hundreds of blurry photos it would be better than none. It seems the availability of photographic evidence stayed the same or had actually went down since the emergence of inexpensive digital cameras and HD video recorders. Seems counter intuitive. Look at a photo gallery of UFO pics and most are from the 1950-1970's it seems. Ignoring the CGI hoaxes I cannot recall any images in recent years that stands out whether it is of black triangles or anything else. Its plain odd. I'd love to see one but I too think there is some non-amazing reason for these sightings. Just my opinion. :tu:
But even it was a Secret terresttrial aircraft, wouldn't someone who saw one and was mystified by it still take a picture of it, by the same argument? That argument seems to say that people would only take a photo of one if it was an ET craft. "Well, it's probably some secret aircraft using anti-grav technology, I won't bother taking a picture of one then"? If there were secretive Aircraft flying about for 20 years or more, wouldn't someone have got a reasonable picture of one of them some time before now?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#60    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

View PostFrom 28 December 2012 - 07:59 AM:

But even it was a Secret terresttrial aircraft, wouldn't someone who saw one and was mystified by it still take a picture of it, by the same argument? That argument seems to say that people would only take a photo of one if it was an ET craft. "Well, it's probably some secret aircraft using anti-grav technology, I won't bother taking a picture of one then"? If there were secretive Aircraft flying about for 20 years or more, wouldn't someone have got a reasonable picture of one of them some time before now?
Well actually I was mainly referring to the idea that they are not from here, but really what does that say then? I guess there aren't as many sightings as it is implied then? I imagine that governments that are spending billions on 'black projects' simply take into account the publics access to better imaging tech and further avoid areas of higher population. Even then it seems unlikely that whatever it is it has the astounding reputation of being seen everywhere by a lot of people, none of which have a camera or the it to snap some photo. Doesn't really matter if it is made by man or aliens. To me that is an unexplained mystery.

Also tagged with tr-3b astra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users