Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

Strange ''ghost-like'' figure

ghost paranormal national park pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

Hi everyone. I just looked up to something, which made me terrified. In this image you will see a strange ghost-looking creature standing near a deer in Alleghemy National Park, Pennsylvania .  I don't know, if it's real of fake, but it really gave me the creeps. Do you have any idea on what it could be? This is the original footage:

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#2    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,242 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

no clue but it is laughing its ass off for some reason lol

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#3    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

I  dunno

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,478 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

Swamp gas?

#5    Stealth_Goat

Stealth_Goat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

I agree with spartan.  Whatever it is seems to have its arms folded and is having a great laugh.

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,891 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

POPULAR

First of all, videos of photographs with eerie music superimposed always make me suspicious.  The best way to present a photograph is to present a photograph, not to shove into a video with silly music attached.

Secondly, ADG (Alien Disclosure Group) have a history of presenting all sorts of silly easily disproven nonsense.  "As always you decide" is just a get-out clause to allow them get away with posting crap without having to defend it.  "I'm not saying it's true, just putting it out there!" is standard OP for people who want to spam their own or others websites with BS.

As a result, it's far more likely to be a Photoshop than some weird levitating or semi-transparent alien caught at night laughing at a deer.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#7    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

I always mute any video or picture I look at as to not be influenced by sound.

That picture just looks unreal.

#8    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostArchimedes, on 24 November 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

First of all, videos of photographs with eerie music superimposed always make me suspicious.  The best way to present a photograph is to present a photograph, not to shove into a video with silly music attached.

Also, please put something like "unidentified white figure" above your photo and not something like "Scary Alien Hybrid".

As a result, it's far more likely to be a Photoshop than some weird levitating or semi-transparent alien caught at night laughing at a deer.

Interesting that its "chin" and "left shoulder" align with a branch.

Another thing. The outline of the figure roughly matches the outline of the deer. The shadow of the left ear forms the space between the "chin" and the "right shoulder". The deer's left shoulder forms the underside of the figure.

Most likely the flash reflected off of some surface not shown in the photo and that lit up that background area in an irregular pattern.

#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,515 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

I reckon the word "subscribe" which keeps appearing on the video is a clue that it may well be a fake. Its not easy to get pictures of deers like that, let alone being in the right place when a ghost happens to be having a laugh at it.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#10    George Ford

George Ford

Shadow Slayer

• 2,660 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Looks good. The fact that there is some depth to where it is position makes it a bit more believable. It seems to be sat a few feet from the camera. I can see what looks like a 'entity' which is human shaped and seems to be sat cross legged and looking at the deer. The look on the face is strange, it could be interpreted  as 'awe' and 'happiness'. In my opinion it could be a spirit creature, or some sort of astral projection from someone who is in a different state of consciousness and is sat somewhere else. Possibly on some sort of psychedelic drug maybe.

Anyway, it's a cool pic and nothing immediately jumps out and makes me think it is faked.

#11    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostArchimedes, on 24 November 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

Secondly, ADG (Alien Disclosure Group) have a history of presenting all sorts of silly easily disproven nonsense.  "As always you decide" is just a get-out clause to allow them get away with posting crap without having to defend it.  "I'm not saying it's true, just putting it out there!" is standard OP for people who want to spam their own or others websites with BS.

I agree with what you said about music. Even if it was real, this crappy music would kind of destroy all the clip.

I hadn't heard of this ADG again before, so i wasn't been aware of their ''tactics''. I read this article on Yahoo Greece and i wanted to hear about your opinion from the first moment i saw the video.

Well, I believe too that it might be fake. I wouldn't want this strange ghost to come by my room, when i'm sleeping, and starts laughing at me!! lol

#12    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 26 November 2012 - 01:26 AM, said:

I reckon the word "subscribe" which keeps appearing on the video is a clue that it may well be a fake. Its not easy to get pictures of deers like that, let alone being in the right place when a ghost happens to be having a laugh at it.

Is it hard to get pictures of deer? On a camping trip last summer, around midnight we looked out of our tent and saw two deer who were standing next to our extinguished fire. It was in one of those metal buckets full of ash that you find at campsites and the ashes were still warm enough that these guys were enjoying it, oblivious to our presence. I could have taken a picture if I had brought a flash.

#13    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,891 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

And the description says it was taken on "Deer cam" which means it could be one of those motion activated or remotely controlled cameras people use for night-time wildlife photography, not necessarily someone walking through the countryside at night taking pictures of wildlife.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#14    Ashyne

Ashyne

Believer Turned Sceptic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

That figure is the maker of the video laughing at those of you who believe it's an alien.

Posted Image

#15    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't know guys... It seems both real and fake at the same time...Don't know what to believe!!!

Edited by CuriousGreek, 26 November 2012 - 08:57 PM.

Also tagged with ghost, paranormal, national, park, pennsylvania

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users