Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

No Such Thing As Aliens On Earth Unless.....

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:00 AM

im not a biology scientist im jus a reg person

but since you are
i would like to hear your --theory-- on life on other planets or aliens some call it

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#92    Arbitran

Arbitran

Post-Singularitan Hyperturing Synthetic Intelligence

• 2,767 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 18 July 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

im not a biology scientist im jus a reg person

but since you are
i would like to hear your --theory-- on life on other planets or aliens some call it

What would you like to know? I could fill books with all I could say on the subject.

Try to realize it's all within yourself / No-one else can make you change / And to see you're really only very small / And life flows on within you and without you. / We were talking about the love that's gone so cold and the people / Who gain the world and lose their soul / They don't know they can't see are you one of them? / When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find peace of mind / Is waiting there / And the time will come / when you see we're all one and life flows on within you and without you. ~ George Harrison

#93    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,419 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Boy this thread went to crap.

#94    Feanor

Feanor

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

• "If there is truly evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind!

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

View Postcsspwns, on 08 July 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

the intelligent aliens out there (if there are any) would probably have intelligence around our level or they would have contacted us by now. either tat or their shy or maybe even hostile and planning to atk us when we are at our weakest meh.

Or just too damn far, far way on the universe to be able to make contact.
People think about the universe as only our Galaxy sometimes.

Check the Hubble deep space picture. There are tons of galaxy, each one with gazillions of stars. How can we possibly imagine where there might be alien life and in what possible form. We can't... we can only speculate where or when we might find life or make contact.

One thing is certain. To think that we are the only sentient life form in the universe is too much egoism of our young race…

I believe that there are other life forms out in the universe, botanic or animal, sentient or not. But we are not the only ones.

#95    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:05 PM

View PostArbitran, on 18 July 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

What would you like to know? I could fill books with all I could say on the subject.

whats your theory on life on other planets?

how complex you think it is?

#96    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostFeanor, on 18 July 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

Or just too damn far, far way on the universe to be able to make contact.
People think about the universe as only our Galaxy sometimes.

Check the Hubble deep space picture. There are tons of galaxy, each one with gazillions of stars. How can we possibly imagine where there might be alien life and in what possible form. We can't... we can only speculate where or when we might find life or make contact.

One thing is certain. To think that we are the only sentient life form in the universe is too much egoism of our young race…

I believe that there are other life forms out in the universe, botanic or animal, sentient or not. But we are not the only ones.

i have on theory on this too if they are too far away that it takes us billions of years to get to them and vice versa . one can say that they dont exist to us

#97    designaliens

designaliens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Do not believe in Media. It has it's roots in capitalism economics, New World Order and secret "human made UFO" missions under AUTEC in Bermuda Triangle. It lies, more than every time.

UFO are solely secret services mission, going on since 80's. The target purpose is to have a single power authority to rule and direct the world by envisioning UFO attacks in different opposition countries of this green innocent world. They have been injecting all of us since decades with alien invaders in UFO. There's no ******* alien.. Their Apollo II mission was a lie (Human on Moon).. All Fake stories.

NASA: Apollo II Dark Mission: http://www.bibliotec...darkmission.htm
UFO: A True Lie Story:

My point is just to point out on simple searches on youtube and internet.

Believe or not, Choice is truly yours :-)
PS: Pls. comment in a positive way and try to correct me if I am wrong.

DA

#98    failturner25

failturner25

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

You have no prove that there isn't any oxygen out there in the universe. You don't honestly believe that there isn't a planet out there with intelligent life on it? You don't think that there might be a possibility that intelligent life can live in different conditions to us? It's a massive universe out there and us humans don't know everything. There is a possibility that intelligent life exists and what a huge possibility there is.

#99    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Not sure how much of this thread managed to fly under the radar, but count me among the thankful that it did. :tu:   I haven't laughed like this in quite a while...  :lol:

#100    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

... And, the Right Jack

• 2,836 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is knowing when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:46 AM

Well, it is difficult to "prove" anything, especially at UM.

However, every now and again I look at things like cave paintings from thousands of years ago, and ask myself,,
self...? how the HECK did these ancients come up with something like THAT
I mean how COULD they?

http://www.ufo-blogg...ing-aliens.html

Now, again, there is no proof that this particular cave painting means for sure that the locals had an encounter,
but the problem is, it is a phenomena that happened in all corners of the world with societies that just could not have been in touch with eachother

and I say to myself... Self???

What the HAY!!!

very impressive stuff. and in all probability IN MY MIND, I do think, yes, "they" have been here repeatedly
millenia ago, if not millions of years ago

"I'm not trying to say your wrong, I'm just saying I disagree with you" ~ Jeremy ~

#101    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

View PostEarl.Of.Trumps, on 21 July 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

Well, it is difficult to "prove" anything, especially at UM.

However, every now and again I look at things like cave paintings from thousands of years ago, and ask myself,,
self...? how the HECK did these ancients come up with something like THAT
I mean how COULD they?

http://www.ufo-blogg...ing-aliens.html

Now, again, there is no proof that this particular cave painting means for sure that the locals had an encounter,
but the problem is, it is a phenomena that happened in all corners of the world with societies that just could not have been in touch with eachother

and I say to myself... Self???

What the HAY!!!

very impressive stuff. and in all probability IN MY MIND, I do think, yes, "they" have been here repeatedly
millenia ago, if not millions of years ago

if you look on the walls wat you see? creativity?

when human draw they use their imagination look at our art work and media we have plenty of movies of chracrters that never existed

you can pick up a comic book from our time, a thousand years from now  and believe that them events really happened when actually some one made it up and drew it down

#102    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

View Postfailturner25, on 20 July 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

You have no prove that there isn't any oxygen out there in the universe. You don't honestly believe that there isn't a planet out there with intelligent life on it? You don't think that there might be a possibility that intelligent life can live in different conditions to us? It's a massive universe out there and us humans don't know everything. There is a possibility that intelligent life exists and what a huge possibility there is.

oxyge is out there but not abundant on a planet. i dont believe its another planet like ours just use all the planets we discovered as an example. none have a moon as big as ours compared to our size.

also lets say its a planet out there with lots of oxygen but has no moon or sun light or is locked to its star that will make it impossible for intelligent life the reason we are intelligent and have limbs is because of the seasons we have that made the water pnds dry up and refill over time creature used limbs to move to pond to pond to survive

without tides from the moon this wouldnt happen and again we are the only planet that has a moo so big compared to our size and our moon is a piece of our planet which is also rare

we got a lucky planet. our planet survived a huge crash with another planet that form our moon and our new planet i think thats why we have life

we are just star dust

i dnt think its any more carbon, water and oxygen based creature out there and without them three i dont think a brain can function or be evolved

#103    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

everybody belive that the universe is so big that its has to be life out there due to percentage and numbers.
if thats true if the numbers are so high than why the number of alien contact is so low

if the number is so high for planet and stars but our alien contact number is so low one should belive that its no intelligent life form or its impossible to travel over a billion years of space

either way that means its no intelligent life out there that exist to us

#104    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,598 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 21 July 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

everybody belive that the universe is so big that its has to be life out there due to percentage and numbers.
if thats true if the numbers are so high than why the number of alien contact is so low

if the number is so high for planet and stars but our alien contact number is so low one should belive that its no intelligent life form or its impossible to travel over a billion years of space

either way that means its no intelligent life out there that exist to us

That's the height of conceit IMO. As if we're 'so important' in the universe that some other beings HAVE to have made contact with us. While I believe it's possible that other intelligence exists in the universe there's really no reason to think that we're special enough to garner their attention.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#105    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 21 July 2012 - 05:29 PM, said:

That's the height of conceit IMO. As if we're 'so important' in the universe that some other beings HAVE to have made contact with us. While I believe it's possible that other intelligence exists in the universe there's really no reason to think that we're special enough to garner their attention.

cormac

WHY NOT? IF THEIR ARE "INTELLIGENT" THEY WOULD WANT TO EXPLORE AND DISCOVER RIGHT?
BUT I DO BELIEVE ITS SIMPLE LIFE OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT INTELLIGENT. ITS PROLLY A PLANET OUT THERE WITH A LITTLE WATER A LITTLE SUNLIGHT NO SEASONS THAT HAS SIMPLE LIFE THAT ARE PROLLY IMMOBILE DUE TO THE FACT THE PLANET IS LOCKED TO ITS STAR  PLUS NO MOON AND IT NEVER ROTATES.

I ONLY WILL ACCEPT A WEIRD OVERGROWN TREE BEING THE MOST COMPLEX LIFE THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER BESIDE EARTHLINGS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users