Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ok, so im staying at my sisters house which she just moved in, she said she has had weird stuff happen to her, like your average paranormal stuff, including shadows, whispers, and knocks, but since I got here, I have had some experiences myself, and lately they have just get worse, so first, the weirdest is this stuffed bear, we think all this paranormal is connected to this bear, because this stuff happened before, ok, what would hapoen is this bear would appear in rooms, sitting up, looking at random things like the Tv or doors and one time, we got rid of it on our way to Wal-Mart we donated it to goodwill, and when we got back it was sitting on the couch facing the door, me and my sister both turned pale as a white crayon so we just put it in another room and haven't had any problem with it since, ok, now another part, the other day, I was in the master bedroom and I decided to scare her, so I slammed the door shut and sprinted out to the living room and said it shut on its own, she was so scared she went into a panic attack, I asked her why it scared her so much and she said she saw me in the guest bedroom (on the other side of the house btw) and was laying down, so I said what happened and how I closed the door to scare her and she started shaking again and I started shaking too, so just tonight we were making cookies (which were delicious) and we started to smell this rotten like smell, almost like pickled eggs that were sit out for a year, and we were both so confused because we just baked the cookies, we searched up and down to find a source and it just seemed like it just appeared out of nowhere and then poof, gone, so this was about 2 hours before she went to sleep and I put on a movie and fell asleep too, and at about 3:15 am (the Devil's hour, btw which makes this even worse) she came screaming into the guest room saying someone tried to hurt her, so I grabbed my gun and stormed to her room to find absolutely nothing, no tampering with the windows (she sleeps on the second floor) or anything broken except for the god damn cross on the ground shattered, I was starting to freak so I asked her what exactly happened, she said she was laying in bed and all the sudden heard breathing directly in her ear and when she turned to see what was going on she said she saw a shadow sprinting across the mirror and into her closet, so, what im asking is, what the hell is going on and please help

• Like 2

This one is gonna need some sort of proof.

Otherwise, i'm filing it under 'suuuuure buddy'.

• Like 2

This one is gonna need some sort of proof.

Otherwise, i'm filing it under 'suuuuure buddy'.

well how do you want me to prove it, because im one that doesn't get scared easily and this is literally making me shiver Edited by Hrock1100
  • Like 1

Ok, so im staying at my sisters house which she just moved in, she said she has had weird stuff happen to her, like your average paranormal stuff, including shadows, whispers, and knocks, but since I got here, I have had some experiences myself, and lately they have just get worse, so first, the weirdest is this stuffed bear, we think all this paranormal is connected to this bear, because this stuff happened before, ok, what would hapoen is this bear would appear in rooms, sitting up, looking at random things like the Tv or doors and one time, we got rid of it on our way to Wal-Mart we donated it to goodwill, and when we got back it was sitting on the couch facing the door, me and my sister both turned pale as a white crayon so we just put it in another room and haven't had any problem with it since, ok, now another part, the other day, I was in the master bedroom and I decided to scare her, so I slammed the door shut and sprinted out to the living room and said it shut on its own, she was so scared she went into a panic attack, I asked her why it scared her so much and she said she saw me in the guest bedroom (on the other side of the house btw) and was laying down, so I said what happened and how I closed the door to scare her and she started shaking again and I started shaking too, so just tonight we were making cookies (which were delicious) and we started to smell this rotten like smell, almost like pickled eggs that were sit out for a year, and we were both so confused because we just baked the cookies, we searched up and down to find a source and it just seemed like it just appeared out of nowhere and then poof, gone, so this was about 2 hours before she went to sleep and I put on a movie and fell asleep too, and at about 3:15 am (the Devil's hour, btw which makes this even worse) she came screaming into the guest room saying someone tried to hurt her, so I grabbed my gun and stormed to her room to find absolutely nothing, no tampering with the windows (she sleeps on the second floor) or anything broken except for the god damn cross on the ground shattered, I was starting to freak so I asked her what exactly happened, she said she was laying in bed and all the sudden heard breathing directly in her ear and when she turned to see what was going on she said she saw a shadow sprinting across the mirror and into her closet, so, what im asking is, what the hell is going on and please help

Why didn't you both move around, leaving that house? Or, at least bury that scaring bear...

Naturally, you should try to rule out all mundane explanations first. I'd start with a potential carbon monoxide leak since, not only can prolonged exposure cause anxiety and hallucinations, it can also cause death.

Assuming you've already ruled things like that out, you could try a basic cleansing ritual. Burning sage is a common ritual that's said to rid a place of evil spirits, and it isn't hard to find information on how to perform the ritual.

Send me the bear.

Unless it has bed bugs. Demons I can handle, but not bed bugs...

ya ill get her to send the bear, and she said she did all that spiritual cleansing of the house the day they moved in, so today is my last day here and ill have her send the bear via mail or something, so PM me details and we can get this set up

Why didn't you both move around, leaving that house? Or, at least bury that scaring bear...

well they dont exactly have much family up here so they can move in with them, so they dont have much choice for now. And about the bear, its being sent to someone and being out of our lives (hopefully)

The best way to get rid of ghost and spirits is to use camera..

Rig some cameras in the house and I promise you nothing will ever happen again..

• Like 1

The best way to get rid of ghost and spirits is to use camera..

Rig some cameras in the house and I promise you nothing will ever happen again..

thats actually a really good idea, I have some spare old cameras of mine I can set up around the house, ill check in on that tmr

Can you please send me the Bear.....I will pay for shipping.....Serious.

Or, ( I am thinking ) is it all ready planned to go on ebay as a Haunted Bear....Would not be the first time this has happened here.

If not, as said, I will pay for the shipping.

Devils hour, house cleansing, seems like, if this is all genuine, that you already believe in the supernatural. SO I'd guess that you're just forgetting where this bear is at times and when you see it show up wherever you've forgotten it, you're chalking it up to supernatural occurrences.

This sounds like a bad camp fire story though, hitting all the stereotypes.

You, the confident hero, your sister, the fragile scared victim, the ....bear? the seemingly innocuous object with sinister aspects.

Rotten smells, etc etc.

• Like 1

Devils hour, house cleansing, seems like, if this is all genuine, that you already believe in the supernatural. SO I'd guess that you're just forgetting where this bear is at times and when you see it show up wherever you've forgotten it, you're chalking it up to supernatural occurrences.

This sounds like a bad camp fire story though, hitting all the stereotypes.

You, the confident hero, your sister, the fragile scared victim, the ....bear? the seemingly innocuous object with sinister aspects.

Rotten smells, etc etc.

ok well 1. This bear has moved, weve tested this 2. Confident hero? Hell no, im the opposite, I almost soiled myself 3. Bad campfire story? How about this happening to you and everyone just say that its fake, we both have already debunked all possibilities in the replies

ok well 1. This bear has moved, weve tested this 2. Confident hero? Hell no, im the opposite, I almost soiled myself 3. Bad campfire story? How about this happening to you and everyone just say that its fake, we both have already debunked all possibilities in the replies

I am asking again. Will you send it to me, I will PAY for the shipping.......

ok well 1. This bear has moved, weve tested this

How exactly did you test it?

Bad campfire story? How about this happening to you and everyone just say that its fake, we both have already debunked all possibilities in the replies

"You'd believe it if it were happening to you" is also par for this sort of thing

I'd say take Sakari up on his offer if this is all actually a thing.

• Like 1

I asked first.

I one up'd you....I offer to pay for shipping :)

Still waiting for a response, as I see he or she did not take you up on offer either.

Deal stands, I will pay for shipping.....

Still waiting for a response, as I see he or she did not take you up on offer either.

sorry dude its already going to be sent out, I just wanted ti get rid of it ASAL

sorry dude its already going to be sent out, I just wanted ti get rid of it ASAL

sorry dude its already going to be sent out, I just wanted ti get rid of it ASAP

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rig the camera as I said in an earlier post and all problems will be gone..

I don't know why but ghost and spirits are allergic and/or scared of cameras its like someone screams I have bomb on a market place everyone will run (except maybe the deaf)

So if the ghost/spirit stays after you have rigged the camera its either dumb or deaf

Granted, these "bad campfire" tropes originated as supposedly real symptoms of demonic oppression and such symptoms have been noted in haunting investigations.

It's sort of an egg and chicken situation I guess. Not believing in demonic oppression or hauntings, I'm gonna see the symptoms to be and expected thing at this point.

But I understand your point, and that's fair.

Hopefully you let us know how your Teddy Bear of Evil works out

Sent to someone here I hope....Someone trustworthy. Bummer....I planned on burning it on film.

well how do you want me to prove it, because im one that doesn't get scared easily and this is literally making me shiver

Just ignore him. Of course you can't prove it to a skeptic. Nobody could, especially online.

The bear is the part that really creeped me out. You donated it and came home to find it there again?? Wow.

• Like 1

Has their been any knocking or scratching? in most of the stories I've heard, knocking or scratching indicates a demonic presence. Especially the presence of this bear and activity at 3 AM. This thing is trying to make itself known and is at least a poltergeist (it is malignant and is toying with you) or most likely a demon (moving items, doing things in 3's, harming you and your friend, toying with you, and trying to assert dominance and take over your lives). Just a quick tip, cleansings have been known to work for hauntings and poltergeists, but demons may require a blessing or a channeling to a medium so it can be exorcised. I would seek spiritual help (priests, shamans, whatever) immediately before it realizes that you're trying to stop it and hurts you more. Stay strong and fight. If this post is real, then I feel terrible for you and your friend.

Edit: the rotten smell is definitely a key indicator of demonic presence. Either that or a skin-walker, but that's not what you described. The rotten smell is also a hint that this thing is trying to make his presence known. It wants you to know that it's there.

Edited by BenjiTheWalrus

well how do you want me to prove it, because im one that doesn't get scared easily and this is literally making me shiver

Your guess is as good as mine.

While i keep an open mind for such things, the whole 'we threw the bear away, came home and there it was staring us down' thing smacks of a Hollywood movie, and a poor one at that.

i'm sure you'll swear to each and every holy figure that that was what happened.

i just don't believe it.

But, that's just this guy's opinion and we can leave it at that.

With that said, thanks for sharing and welcome to UM.

Just ignore him. Of course you can't prove it to a skeptic. Nobody could, especially online.

The bear is the part that really creeped me out. You donated it and came home to find it there again?? Wow.

Did i say i was a skeptic?

i'm actually in neither camp, i sit in the middle and let the winds of logic and common sence sway me to either side.

If you're into poorly written Hollywood style mumbo jumbo, than so be it. i'm not.

In the future, please don't assume.

You know what they, when you assume, it makes my ass look big... Or something like that.

:lol:

• Like 2

Might I add (again) ... the recent Hollywood demon flicks were inspired by supposedly real symptoms of demonic possession which are used to assess hauntings.

And it's "when you assume, you make an ass of u and me."

Course, it's also important to remember in those retellings, one point of view is taken (the fantastic) for the purpose of selling tickets, and is played up to meet that end.