Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The possible true about everthing

Fake Account Delete

1.)How the universe was created:

2.)Holographic Universe its all illusion:

3.)How To Operate Your Brain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr28ZqJTmng

4.) Important message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reJ2nm6eJ4I

5.) Remenber what you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senuAn-LI04

6.)2012 The Inbound Coming Of Planet X: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzejRRMeMg

7.)An Easy Guide To Understanding Planet X and 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS_7Slynw4

P.S please realy think about.

How possibly reality could work

1) Dreaming state: If some times you are aware that you are sleep and having a dream you can control your dream by mostly THINKING about or doing varius ACTIONS in your dream.

2)Awake state: In this state you can use your actions to form your reality.

3) Is possible that there are a lot of states still unpersive by humans.

This a least of good things human can do for a better "life".

1)NEVER ESPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYTHING.

2)Nerver belieave anything to the fullest.

3)Always question everything without interferring with other kind of life force.

4)NERVER INTERFEAR WITH OTHER LIFE FORCE WITHOUT ITS PERMITION.

5)BELIEAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BELIEAVE.

6)WHEN YOU FINISH WITH YOUR GOAL CREATE A NEW GOAL.HAVING FINISH A GOAL CAN BE BORING.

P.S. Sorry for interferring with your time.

p.s. sorry for my spelling and my brain hurst ~_~

Edited by 666XZ

The Americans have an expression and I always teach this to my students:

Believe half of what you see; believe none of what you hear.

With regard to creating reality - we create it all the time. Here's a simple example regarding employment and employability: 1) Someone loses his or her job -> 2) Everyone assumes that: i) the person that was fired was a bad employee; ii) the person that was fired did something criminal at work; c) the company always does the proper thing; etc.

1) Here's another one: World Trade Center is destroyed in a heinous act. 2) U.S. government "uncovers" passport documents from the rubble describing men of middle east ethnicity and U.S. government locates video footage of one or two ethnically Middle Eastern men boarding an airplane. -> People in America conclude that Middle Eastern men are "evil" and want to destroy America.

See, we create reality all the time.

GO wach this first and if you can wach all 3 parts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr28ZqJTmng , also wach this if you can wach all 2 parts

1) Dreaming state: If some times you are aware that you are sleep and having a dream you can control your dream by mostly THINKING about or doing varius ACTIONS in your dream.

3)Always question everything without interferring with other kind of life force.

6)WHEN YOU FINISH WITH YOUR GOAL CREATE A NEW GOAL.HAVING FINISH A GOAL CAN BE BORING.

Edited by lmbeharry

The Americans have an expression and I always teach this to my students:

Believe half of what you see; believe none of what you hear.

With regard to creating reality - we create it all the time. Here's a simple example regarding employment and employability: 1) Someone loses his or her job -> 2) Everyone assumes that: i) the person that was fired was a bad employee; ii) the person that was fired did something criminal at work; c) the company always does the proper thing; etc.

1) Here's another one: World Trade Center is destroyed in a heinous act. 2) U.S. government "uncovers" passport documents from the rubble describing men of middle east ethnicity and U.S. government locates video footage of one or two ethnically Middle Eastern men boarding an airplane. -> People in America conclude that Middle Eastern men are "evil" and want to destroy America.

See, we create reality all the time.

Are you a teacher? What subject do you teach? and Are you aware of the infinite possabilities if we can create our own reality. By the way if a avanced living organism "dies" I hear some where that the greys said that when we die our energy is transfer to another "vessel" meaning that our bodies are just the system that transport our energy or soul. If this is true then is possible that we were alive in the past only in a different body?

Well, you are alluding to Hindu, Brahman, and Buddhist beliefs. And the concept of reincarnation is evident (in one form or another) in many of the world religions.

I teach Business (I have an MBA and a lot of business experience), and I also teach Social Sciences (History, geography etc.), and I also have strong interests in the sciences, philosophy, and comparative religions (but I can't teach these things, as I am not knowledgeable enough in these last disciplines).

Are you a teacher? What subject do you teach? and Are you aware of the infinite possabilities if we can create our own reality. By the way if a avanced living organism "dies" I hear some where that the greys said that when we die our energy is transfer to another "vessel" meaning that our bodies are just the system that transport our energy or soul. If this is true then is possible that we were alive in the past only in a different body?

Well, you are alluding to Hindu, Brahman, and Buddhist beliefs. And the concept of reincarnation is evident (in one form or another) in many of the world religions.

I teach Business (I have an MBA and a lot of business experience), and I also teach Social Sciences (History, geography etc.), and I also have strong interests in the sciences, philosophy, and comparative religions (but I can't teach these things, as I am not knowledgeable enough in these last disciplines).

Well I don't have religions beliefs but what i said was only a transfer of energy.

Buddha didn't have religious beliefs either. He was just trying to find some answers to live well and in harmony with the "energy" of the universe.

Well I don't have religions beliefs but what i said was only a transfer of energy.

Buddha didn't have religious beliefs either. He was just trying to find some answers to live well and in harmony with the "energy" of the universe.

Yep i also try to live in harmony but without not much suceses; if we don't learn from the past we might reapeat what has already happen.

Yep i also try to live in harmony but without not much suceses; if we don't learn from the past we might reapeat what has already happen.

That's why it's so important to study history. BTW, what the U.S. is doing in Iraq, the U.S. had tried to do in Iran forty years ago. U.S. policy failed in Iran (1979) when Ayatollah Khomeini returned from his exile in France, and Iran had their Islamic revolution. Only time will tell the outcome of the current U.S. policy in Iraq.

But it seems to me that George Bush and Condi Rice did not study Iran's history in great detail before they entered into this exercise in Iraq.

Once we start to see the Self as an energy being instead of just a physical being, then the things you speak about start to make sense.

As I understand it, energy does not need a vessel to exist and express itself. The vessel is actually a hindrance. The human awareness is tied into the 5 physical senses so much that the all powerful sixth sense is not even recognized by much of our culture.

Once we start to see the Self as an energy being instead of just a physical being, then the things you speak about start to make sense.

As I understand it, energy does not need a vessel to exist and express itself. The vessel is actually a hindrance. The human awareness is tied into the 5 physical senses so much that the all powerful sixth sense is not even recognized by much of our culture.

Well I thought that everything is made up of energy if so our bodies are in a certain state of energy.

Well I thought that everything is made up of energy if so our bodies are in a certain state of energy.

Yes and that energetic body can move the energy more quickly resulting in a higher frequency of energetic expression. I think when we stretch out with our intuitive nature, we increase our mental clarity about a great many things.

With regards to the YouTube vids you linked...

1 )

Oh please, the Paladians? 10^47 (or some such) Universes? Oh poop, I think my IQ just dropped by 50% to match the author of that particular vid. Paraphrasing, the "Absolutom"(sp?) found a place for its idea and created a new universe? Ahem, spacetime is part of the universe, THERE IS NO PLACE OUTSIDE OF IT, in fact there is NO OUTSIDE. Spacetime (and energy) is intricately the universe. If one postulates an "outside" to the universe one is making, imho, a grave mistake for if there really was an "outside" it would not be outside but be part of our universe.

....oh, I think I am channeling something, the...the...Snapalapians are trying to communicate something, ah I see, what? the...Paladians miscalculated? No that cannot be! There's what? Ooooh, there's only 10^47 - 1 Universes? Oh really, what was that? Oh, I see, the "absolutom" is a god fart? No wonder it stinks. Thanks mr Snapalapian, now I'm so enlightened. Oh, by the way, you speak very good english, aren't I lucky!

The above paragraph is not an attack on anyone, it's just an illustration of how ridiculous and unsupported some claims are.

2 )

There's some truth to the holographic universe but it is not the illusion. There's a good idea sidetracked by creativity/imagination.

3 )

Oh I think I'm getting flashbacks!

4 )

"Non conscious atoms could never create a conscious being" - that's a very VERY big stretch. False reasoning abound in this one.

5 )

Once again a good idea sidetracked by creativity/imagination because of false reasoning, imho. There's some truth to it but you'd be hard pressed to find it.

6 ) & 7 )

The Snapalapians tell me there's a planet Y and planet Z and if they collide together with planet X we get 3D!

Seriously, I have MANY MANY times before and each and every time a new flaw surfaces.

"How possibly reality could work"

The 'actions' in your dream are only possible because of your memory and your waking life, not the other way around imho. Which came first, your dreams or you?

Well if you believe in what is said in the youtube vid #4 you linked, then be very very still until you ask the air molecules, ummm, sorry that is each and every quark, neutrino, electron and those damn virtual particles that pop in & out of existence, whether you can actually move. And those invading neutrinos (some billion or so passing through my and your body every second), they NEVER ask me for permission. That's it, where do I look up the number for the "Neutrino Police"!

Sorry if this post sounds a bit harsh, I hope you can find the humour in it.

Cheers

Guardian

we assume matter has no concious but. do we really have one to begin with.

look how the mind works

it collects info

info crystalizes into a shape determined by not us but the info's structure itself

tell me how does one learn if info does not bond into a shape. i beleive the universe is concious and we are merely mites upon its skin.

or we could go with the tyke n doll. our existence is but a character created by a child to experience a point of view. much like our children playing house or cowboys & indians.

if science gets involved i guess im god since "only i" can veryfy reality. you could tell me what it is. but so could the purple hippo in a tutu in my imagination. i mean like in a dream where the enviroment changes and you are the only to notice then shrug it off as a mindtrick.

• 2 weeks later...
1.)How the universe was created:

2.)Holographic Universe its all illusion:

3.)How To Operate Your Brain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr28ZqJTmng

4.) Important message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reJ2nm6eJ4I

5.) Remenber what you are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senuAn-LI04

6.)2012 The Inbound Coming Of Planet X: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUzejRRMeMg

7.)An Easy Guide To Understanding Planet X and 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umS_7Slynw4

3) Is possible that there are a lot of states still unpersive by humans.

Update

Where we come from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4rFnfmlrM

Update

Where we come from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4rFnfmlrM

I like the History of Humanity as it is outlined at the following link: http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelcruise8.html

In many ways, reflective thinking leads us to different conclusions about how we came to be the human beings that we are today. The lack of a missing link does tell us something.

I also wanted to share my thoughts on energy transfer from one human experience/expression to the next (reincarnation). The fuller awareness of who we are may well reside in our subconscious and we may never really appreciate all that we know in our conscious state of awareness. This would provide us with an impression that each lifetime is a one time event and not a series of human experiences. As I see it the energy expression that we actually are is greater than we can consciousally be aware of. It can and does exist with or without any vessel.

John

Edited by John A Spera
  • Like 1

I like the History of Humanity as it is outlined at the following link: http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelcruise8.html

In many ways, reflective thinking leads us to different conclusions about how we came to be the human beings that we are today. The lack of a missing link does tell us something.

I also wanted to share my thoughts on energy transfer from one human experience/expression to the next (reincarnation). The fuller awareness of who we are may well reside in our subconscious and we may never really appreciate all that we know in our conscious state of awareness. This would provide us with an impression that each lifetime is a one time event and not a series of human experiences. As I see it the energy expression that we actually are is greater than we can consciousally be aware of. It can and does exist with or without any vessel.

John

This is actually...more likely to be true then it seems. The possibility is still very low in my eyes, but it could explain a few things.

The problem is its hard to really understand what the theory is getting at. Ghost Hound is the only show I've seen that has managed to successfully explain it.