Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

To be born or not to be.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 19 February 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

I'm not certain why that's funny... Im a fisherman

You're absolutely right: fishing is never funny.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#47    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostSean93, on 19 February 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

I just thought of some guy diving into a stream and punching the living daylights out a salmon for no reason, picking a fight with one...my sides.
Haha well I ment with a fishing pole, but I can catch trout with my hands. And this does seem like a lot of fun. The turtle man loves life and knows about being extraordinary... Ummm and unique ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#48    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 19 February 2013 - 04:57 PM, said:

You're absolutely right: fishing is never funny.
Well if you hook yourself or fall off the boat or something I guess.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#49    faraway

faraway

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostSean93, on 11 February 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

Given the choice, would you rather have been born into this life, knowing it's ramifications or would you prefer to never exist?
I would chosen have to been born, at least I would now that I understand that you create your own reality and aren't just a victim of occurences

Personally, I would chose the latter only because I hate life. I know some of you older ones will be face-palming at that
I know you will be face palming at this, but I have been there, as have lot's of other people. I still go there sometimes, but only for the experience.

I may be young but that doesn't mean I haven't developed an opinion in it; 19 years is a long time and I've observed enough so my choice seems legit to me. I don't plan on kids, marriage and don't care much for most of life's little quirks anyhow. Someone could have 19 years of cosy life, others 19 years of a harder life, no two life's are the same.
You change. You will be a completely different person in 5 years, and you will be a different person again 5 years after that. You never know what's coming, who you'll end up, or what experiences you'll have.

What would your choices be? And is there anything you can say that would change my view?

I don't think anyone can say anything to change your views. These things come with self-knowledge and personal growth.

#50    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

View Postfaraway, on 19 February 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

I would chosen have to been born, at least I would now that I understand that you create your own reality and aren't just a victim of occurences

I know you will be face palming at this, but I have been there, as have lot's of other people. I still go there sometimes, but only for the experience.

You change. You will be a completely different person in 5 years, and you will be a different person again 5 years after that. You never know what's coming, who you'll end up, or what experiences you'll have.

I don't think anyone can say anything to change your views. These things come with self-knowledge and personal growth.

Let's hope you're right in 5 years. We'll see.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users