Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

KFC CHICKEN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1    QUICKY

QUICKY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:21 AM

KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years.  Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously.  Do they really know what they are eating?  During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire, they found some very upsetting facts. First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently, the company has changed thair name?

Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC.  Dose anybody know why ? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.

I'TS NOT !!

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why ? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. Thease so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into thair bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout thair structure.  They also have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramaticly shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.

Because they dont have to pay so much for thair production costs.  There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of beaks and feet. The Governement has told them to change all thair menus so they do not say chicken anywhere.  If you look closely you will notice this.  Listen to thair commercials, i garantee you will not see or hear the word chicken.  I find this matter to be very disturbing.

I hope people to start realizing and to let other people know.

#2    Richdog

Richdog

Poltergeist

• 2,322 posts

• Iactans Exoletus!

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:22 AM

I find that disturbing... though i'm from their point of view i'm sure they think it is wholly practical.  Just... doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

Edited by Richdog, 27 September 2005 - 09:23 AM.

Posted Image
“Well what did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically accross the pains…?” - Basil Fawlty, in response to an old woman complaining about the view out of her English guesthouse window.

#3    indeed

indeed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

• The process of searching for a solution is more
    important than the solution itself.

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:25 AM

How many times this week does this have to be brought up   unsure.gif

Read ... http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp    

Its just a myth   thumbsup.gif

#4    Richdog

Richdog

Poltergeist

• 2,322 posts

• Iactans Exoletus!

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:28 AM

lol shoulda guessed really...

Posted Image
“Well what did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically accross the pains…?” - Basil Fawlty, in response to an old woman complaining about the view out of her English guesthouse window.

#5    Stormi

Stormi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:06 AM

Whew!  Glad it's a myth.  I just had KFC last night for dinner.  original.gif

I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live.

#6    wabbit

wabbit

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

• "If a rabbit is raised indoors, it would be an ingrown hare."

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:44 AM

wasn't there a thread about this same exact subject just last week? *sigh*

#7    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 27 September 2005 - 11:49 AM

wasn't there a thread about this same exact subject just last week? *sigh*

Yes there was, and since this has been answered, I see no reason to keep it opened.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users