Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA Wants Honey Boo Boo, To Rename Chicken

with bells on

Firstly I'm Vegetarian. (well pescetarian to be precise) Secondly I don't believe in slaughtering animals or more specifically how they are treated in these corporate farms and how they are slaughtered. It's wrong and needs sorting.

But things like this are just absolutely stupid. PETA are so stupid and go about things the wrong way. They give people like me who really want to change things for the better and care about animal welfare etc a bad name. I've said it before but if they would take all that money and all that energy they have and use it for actually making a difference they would actually make a difference. Instead they do stupid things like this and make themselves look like a joke.

Calling a farm animal/pet a name like nugget, bacon or pork chop is just funny. Who the hell would call their pet farm animal "not bacon, not a nugget or not pork chop"....lol Just sounds stupid and makes no difference.

Not even going to comment on "honey boo boo" because I'd probably get banned form UM with my comments on that trash.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

:w00t::cry::no:

I just don't know what to say to this, just more of PETA.

People Eating Tasty Animals.

Oh PETA. Do you ever quit?

• Like 1

PETA freaks name their babies "Apple", "Nice" or "Snooki" while demanding their pets be given human names or proper Christian ones to not sound like slave names. <___> What gives here is the mentality of PETA offended by names of chickens instead of children named "honeybooboo". It don't make any sense to me nor it should ever make sense. (LOL! I'm craving Honey Mustard chicken).

• Like 1

Firstly I'm Vegetarian. (well pescetarian to be precise) Secondly I don't believe in slaughtering animals or more specifically how they are treated in these corporate farms and how they are slaughtered. It's wrong and needs sorting.

But things like this are just absolutely stupid. PETA are so stupid and go about things the wrong way. They give people like me who really want to change things for the better and care about animal welfare etc a bad name. I've said it before but if they would take all that money and all that energy they have and use it for actually making a difference they would actually make a difference. Instead they do stupid things like this and make themselves look like a joke.

Calling a farm animal/pet a name like nugget, bacon or pork chop is just funny. Who the hell would call their pet farm animal "not bacon, not a nugget or not pork chop"....lol Just sounds stupid and makes no difference.

Not even going to comment on "honey boo boo" because I'd probably get banned form UM with my comments on that trash.

I had a bull named T Bone. I was going to eat him but instead I started petting him.
  • Like 2

I had a bull named T Bone. I was going to eat him but instead I started petting him.

Haha, T-Bone, I like it. :tu:

They should ban her from having pets at all .That would solve a lot of problems. She ditched the pig,for the chicken . She's worse than Paris Hilton .

PETA needs to get a life .

• Like 2

in Australia we havn't had the pleasure of the Honey Boo Boo show YET.. I'm sure cable are about to show it.. and I'm intrigued to see how bad it is.. cause she is getting lots of press on other American shows i watch.. I cant watch Toddlers and Tiaras.. it does my head in..

PETA are using her for press, for their own cause..

Did they ever complain about Lambchop?

puppets-lamb-chop-290x400.jpg

• Like 5

I had a friend that had a bird named Pecker Head....yeah really . Lol

HAHAHAHA.

That's really funny.

I know a boy who named his rabbit 'Satan'

For shame..He is promoting Satanism..with rabbits... You all will be sorry one day when the world is taken over by satanic rabbits, with their carrots carved as pitch forks.. lol

• Like 5

For shame..He is promoting Satanism..with rabbits... You all will be sorry one day when the world is taken over by satanic rabbits, with their carrots carved as pitch forks.. lol

He is an odd one. He only eats food after it's been put in a blender. He doesn't need to have it blended, he just likes it. :huh: Wow... that reminded me of the bunny suicide books lol

He is an odd one. He only eats food after it's been put in a blender. He doesn't need to have it blended, he just likes it. :huh: Wow... that reminded me of the bunny suicide books lol

I like to use a blender when preparing meals... I need a new one though.. My baby boy is cutting teeth and soon will be on to more solids.. So I am thinking of making up my own baby food for him...

I have a stuffed 'doll' in a bunny suit and I call her 'Bunny' and I have a mouse stuffed animal named Mr. Mouse. :/

"Watership Down" - you've read the book, seen the movies - now try the Stew!

s10655.gif

• Like 3

"Watership Down" - you've read the book, seen the movies - now try the Stew!

s10655.gif

:lol: Oh my word.. very funny.. ...Even though I have never seen watership down or tasted rabbit stew lol

I know a boy who named his rabbit 'Satan'

I find it funny when someone names their pet a funny name like that. Just imagine it's a dog named Satan and the dog gets out one day. The guy will be walking down the street calling out Satan. :D

• Like 2