Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My new experiences

ND-DAVE

I have had a few new experiences these past few weeks that I have decided to tell. First most of them happen either at home or at work. A while back I posted about some pics and experiences that happened at work that were intruiging. The newest was last week when I was working graveyard. I was walking down the hallway doing my normal rounds and I saw down the hall something unexplainable. At the end of the hall below the stairs' there is a door to a room were we keep our vending machine goodies. I was looking at the room doors as I passed them when I look infront of me and saw what appeared to be writting on the storage door. It was red and written in a sloppy cursive. It was drippy like it was blood or something. Kinda like how the title of the Dracula movie with Keanu Reeves and Winnona Ryder is. It was about a paragraph long, but it was too far away and sloppy to really be able to read it. After a few seconds it disappeared. I walked toward the door but no trace of the writing was there. I did feel a chill go down my spine as I passed it and walked to the outside door.

The other happening was a few nights later when I kept hearing things in my house and seeing shadows. And just yesterday I was sitting in my recliner and was leaning back. I closed my eyes for a minute and noticed something passed over my head. I could see a shadowy thing fly over me through my eyelids. I could tell that it something because it was bright out and eyelids would go from normal to heavy dark for a second. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around but nothing was there. I blew it off and closed my eyes again. Then it happened again and this time I felt a heavy chill over my body like if a AC vent had been blowing on me. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around again only to see nothing. After awhile the chill went away and I dozed off.

Well that is the most recent to date. I am at work now and have to go through the rooms to check on some lights so if I see or hear anything else I will let you all know. Tell me what you think and I'll reply.

Thanks, D

Edited by ND-DAVE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ND-DAVE

• Barek Halfhand

• JustNormal

• BRAT2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it sounds to me like you might be haunted. some people may say, homes are haunted and people are haunted and based on your experiences it sounds pretty strange. but that's just my opinion. :unsure::)

Edited by mom4

I have had a few new experiences these past few weeks that I have decided to tell. First most of them happen either at home or at work. A while back I posted about some pics and experiences that happened at work that were intruiging. The newest was last week when I was working graveyard. I was walking down the hallway doing my normal rounds and I saw down the hall something unexplainable. At the end of the hall below the stairs' there is a door to a room were we keep our vending machine goodies. I was looking at the room doors as I passed them when I look infront of me and saw what appeared to be writting on the storage door. It was red and written in a sloppy cursive. It was drippy like it was blood or something. Kinda like how the title of the Dracula movie with Keanu Reeves and Winnona Ryder is. It was about a paragraph long, but it was too far away and sloppy to really be able to read it. After a few seconds it disappeared. I walked toward the door but no trace of the writing was there. I did feel a chill go down my spine as I passed it and walked to the outside door.

The other happening was a few nights later when I kept hearing things in my house and seeing shadows. And just yesterday I was sitting in my recliner and was leaning back. I closed my eyes for a minute and noticed something passed over my head. I could see a shadowy thing fly over me through my eyelids. I could tell that it something because it was bright out and eyelids would go from normal to heavy dark for a second. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around but nothing was there. I blew it off and closed my eyes again. Then it happened again and this time I felt a heavy chill over my body like if a AC vent had been blowing on me. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around again only to see nothing. After awhile the chill went away and I dozed off.

Well that is the most recent to date. I am at work now and have to go through the rooms to check on some lights so if I see or hear anything else I will let you all know. Tell me what you think and I'll reply.

Thanks, D

Anyway

WOW They are all around you huh? Do you have any pictures or anything? Cemeteries are scary places at night for anyone..OMG..Be safe!!! :innocent:

YeaH Dave, where are those pics you are talking about, I think I may have missed them!! :]

*add* and those flying shadows you experienced-- I see them too.

Edited by Sunny98

YeaH Dave, where are those pics you are talking about, I think I may have missed them!! :]

*add* and those flying shadows you experienced-- I see them too.

Thank God, unfortunately so do I.. :wacko:

Thanks, D

I think since around easter paranormal activity has spiked noticably.......B

halfhandshuffle:tommy-pinball wizard

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I think since around easter paranormal activity has spiked noticably.......B

halfhandshuffle:tommy-pinall wizard

True, but why?

it sounds to me like you might be haunted. some people may say, homes are haunted and people are haunted and based on your experiences it sounds pretty strange. but that's just my opinion. :unsure:

I have never been haunted personally before. I have delt with plenty of other hauntings and been to a many haunted places. This hotel I am certain is full of activity. The worst experience I was told about was when a member of the housekeeping went into a room that an old man died in a few years back. she opened the door and pulled her cart in to start cleaning when she saw something that absoulutely terrified her. It terrified her so bad that she just ran out of the hotel and never came back. The boss got a hold of her over the phone a few days later after calling her since she ran out. She did not go into detail about what she saw but did say that due to whatever she saw she was never setting foot in the hotel again. Other members of the housekeeping have said they have seen or heard things but you cant get much out of them because they dont speak much english. I have a few pics of the hotel with orbs and mist I took a while back on a graveyard shift that are quite interesting. I will re post them in the next reply.

Also I have never had much activity at my house but I will tell you about some other occurences. Probably the one who experiences most of the activity is my eldest stepdaughter. She is allways telling me she feels something in her room watching her and gets chills in the house. My other stepdaughter saw something too and was so scared that she would not go back to bed. I blessed the house the night my youngest stepdaughter saw something and she hasnt complained about anything since. The only time I have acctually seen something or someone was the night before Christmas Eve. I was home alone because my wife and the girls went to visit my mother in law for the holiday. I was going to meet them down there after Christmas because I had to work. I was sitting in my chair when I dozed off. I dont know if I was awake or asleep during this because I honestly cant tell but I look back into the kitchen and I saw an older man standing infront of my back door. I asked him who he was and what he was doing in my house with a few cuss words inbetween. He grinned in a creepy way and said his name was Mr. Wilkins and that he let himself in. I jumped out of the chair after he said that and began walking towards him. I noticed as I stood up that there was a younger man squated down behind him with the same creepy grin on his face. I grabbed the man by the arm and demanded he leave and threw him toward the door.

In a blink of an eye after throwing him out I was back in my chair completely frozen in place. I kept trying to lift myself but couldnt. After a minute or two I was able to move again. What made this occurence even more spooky was later that night as I got ready for work the power went out while I was in the shower. So I had to finish my shower in the pitch black dark and get dressed in the pitch black dark. I am glad that I do not fear ghosts or the dark or that night would have sucked tremendosely!

Here are the pics I was talking about. There are a few more but I dont have them with me now. We took over twenty pics that night. The first one with the orb above the hotel was weird because it moved against the wind in the two other pics we caught it on.

Also with the second one we took a pic right after this one and nothing was there. This room also has heavy activity in it. Everyone that goes into it after nine o' clock gets heavy chills and some wont even go in it because they swear they have seen something in it. I have seen a figure in this room also on different occasions and even something peeking through the door.

The last three were taken one after another. When we looked at the pic on the camera nothing was on the camera but when we downloaded them the mist and then the orbs were there. Also if you look at the last pic in the middle of it there is a red orb. It is in every pic taken after that one.

post-47945-1177809504_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809482_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809432_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809352_thumb.jpg

post-47945-1177809405_thumb.jpg

I have never been haunted personally before. I have delt with plenty of other hauntings and been to a many haunted places. This hotel I am certain is full of activity. The worst experience I was told about was when a member of the housekeeping went into a room that an old man died in a few years back. she opened the door and pulled her cart in to start cleaning when she saw something that absoulutely terrified her. It terrified her so bad that she just ran out of the hotel and never came back. The boss got a hold of her over the phone a few days later after calling her since she ran out. She did not go into detail about what she saw but did say that due to whatever she saw she was never setting foot in the hotel again. Other members of the housekeeping have said they have seen or heard things but you cant get much out of them because they dont speak much english. I have a few pics of the hotel with orbs and mist I took a while back on a graveyard shift that are quite interesting. I will re post them in the next reply.

Also I have never had much activity at my house but I will tell you about some other occurences. Probably the one who experiences most of the activity is my eldest stepdaughter. She is allways telling me she feels something in her room watching her and gets chills in the house. My other stepdaughter saw something too and was so scared that she would not go back to bed. I blessed the house the night my youngest stepdaughter saw something and she hasnt complained about anything since. The only time I have acctually seen something or someone was the night before Christmas Eve. I was home alone because my wife and the girls went to visit my mother in law for the holiday. I was going to meet them down there after Christmas because I had to work. I was sitting in my chair when I dozed off. I dont know if I was awake or asleep during this because I honestly cant tell but I look back into the kitchen and I saw an older man standing infront of my back door. I asked him who he was and what he was doing in my house with a few cuss words inbetween. He grinned in a creepy way and said his name was Mr. Wilkins and that he let himself in. I jumped out of the chair after he said that and began walking towards him. I noticed as I stood up that there was a younger man squated down behind him with the same creepy grin on his face. I grabbed the man by the arm and demanded he leave and threw him toward the door.

In a blink of an eye after throwing him out I was back in my chair completely frozen in place. I kept trying to lift myself but couldnt. After a minute or two I was able to move again. What made this occurence even more spooky was later that night as I got ready for work the power went out while I was in the shower. So I had to finish my shower in the pitch black dark and get dressed in the pitch black dark. I am glad that I do not fear ghosts or the dark or that night would have sucked tremendosely!

that truly is very scary. then i would have to correct myself and say maybe your home is haunted and who/what, is in your home might just follow you around time to time. but i have been there before. it's not a good feeling. :no:

Here are the pics I was talking about. There are a few more but I dont have them with me now. We took over twenty pics that night. The first one with the orb above the hotel was weird because it moved against the wind in the two other pics we caught it on.

Also with the second one we took a pic right after this one and nothing was there. This room also has heavy activity in it. Everyone that goes into it after nine o' clock gets heavy chills and some wont even go in it because they swear they have seen something in it. I have seen a figure in this room also on different occasions and even something peeking through the door.

The last three were taken one after another. When we looked at the pic on the camera nothing was on the camera but when we downloaded them the mist and then the orbs were there. Also if you look at the last pic in the middle of it there is a red orb. It is in every pic taken after that one.

post-47945-1177809504_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809482_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809432_thumb.jpgpost-47945-1177809352_thumb.jpg

thank you! :) ......B Edited by Barek Halfhand

WOW!! :o

WOW Great pics Dave, very good job!!!!

that truly is very scary. then i would have to correct myself and say maybe your home is haunted and who/what, is in your home might just follow you around time to time. but i have been there before. it's not a good feeling. :no:

I dont acctually think my house is haunted I think that I am just attacked sometimes. Especially when I dont mind my own business with other people's hauntings. One time I was talking with this woman who had a problem much like JustNormal. I offered to help her out and try and exorcise the spirit that was haunting her. I told a few of my freinds who were into paranormal investigations about it and they offered to go with me. Later that night we agreed to go to her house a few days later, the strange thing was that after we finalized the plan I got a strong headache.

The whole night I felt horrible. I took some pills and drank two bottles of water that night but the headache would not go away. Soon I went home and after laying in bed for a few minutes I got up and began to vomit. I vomited for about fifteen minutes non stop. I kept puking up this strange black stuff that looked to me like chewed up olives. The strange thing was that I hadnt eaten all night due to my headache. I layed their on the floor next to the toilet for about ten minutes my head swimming. I then thought to myself that I wouldnt be able to go to the woman's house if I was sick. I thought to myself, no I cant go to this woman's house. After I said that to myself my headache went away and my stomach settled down.

The next day I tried to get ahold of the woman but couldnt. I to this day believe this was an attack by something unknown that did not want me around that woman or her house. I still to this day have never heard from that woman again.

WOW Great pics Dave, very good job!!!!

Thanks. Did anyone notice the red orb in the last two pics?

And also to Barek, I never noticed the shape that the mist took on in that pic. When I looked at it blown up though I noticed that it looked like a cluster of orbs making a shape. Both mist pics seem to be ectoplasmic.

:huh:

I dont acctually think my house is haunted I think that I am just attacked sometimes. Especially when I dont mind my own business with other people's hauntings. One time I was talking with this woman who had a problem much like JustNormal. I offered to help her out and try and exorcise the spirit that was haunting her. I told a few of my freinds who were into paranormal investigations about it and they offered to go with me. Later that night we agreed to go to her house a few days later, the strange thing was that after we finalized the plan I got a strong headache.

The whole night I felt horrible. I took some pills and drank two bottles of water that night but the headache would not go away. Soon I went home and after laying in bed for a few minutes I got up and began to vomit. I vomited for about fifteen minutes non stop. I kept puking up this strange black stuff that looked to me like chewed up olives. The strange thing was that I hadnt eaten all night due to my headache. I layed their on the floor next to the toilet for about ten minutes my head swimming. I then thought to myself that I wouldnt be able to go to the woman's house if I was sick. I thought to myself, no I cant go to this woman's house. After I said that to myself my headache went away and my stomach settled down.

The next day I tried to get ahold of the woman but couldnt. I to this day believe this was an attack by something unknown that did not want me around that woman or her house. I still to this day have never heard from that woman again.

that sounds pretty violent. well than maybe you and your house are haunted (SOMETIMES) :hmm:

:huh: that sounds pretty violent. well than maybe you and your house are haunted (SOMETIMES) :hmm:

I think it is more me than the house since the only activity after the blessing has happened to me but then again my eldest step daughter has mentioned a few things recently too so I probably will go through the blessing again. The Hotel is a different story though. I could try and bless it but I dont think my boss would like the extra attention to the place especially since the owner doesnt believe in such. Besides the hotel, aside from the housekeeper incedent and the pics and creepy feelings is quite mellow so I think it is not necessary for the blessing here. If anything escalades or the guests begin to complain or get freaked out perhaps I will look into it.

Thanks. Did anyone notice the red orb in the last two pics?

And also to Barek, I never noticed the shape that the mist took on in that pic. When I looked at it blown up though I noticed that it looked like a cluster of orbs making a shape. Both mist pics seem to be ectoplasmic.

thats a roger on the ectoplasm......B

the boards are like an endless episode of "the view" tonight..... :innocent:

I agree. By the way, you a fan of The View?

minus the BIG ROSIE !!! ^_^

I agree. By the way, you a fan of The View?

why do you ask?.....B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

why do you ask?.....B

linked-image

I just figured that in order to compare the two you would have to watch the other. Barbara Walters is the queen of the media world. Dont have much to say about Rosie though. Her cracks at Trump were pretty damn funny though.

It nice when you are in the back room of the hotel and you hear footsteps directley above you when there is no room up there. That just happened.