Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your most embarrasing experience?

Auntyseptic

I was in the supermarket shopping with my mum one day and we were walking down the dairy aisle. A member of staff who was restocking the yoghurts dropped a tray of them right next to me and my trousers got covered in yoghurt, Which the employee then proceeded to try and wipe off.

Its funny to think about now but I wasn't laughing at the time.

If you are a close and dear friend of mine then the consensus is that any time I am in public is the most embarrassing instance of my and their collective lives.

• Like 4

If you are a close and dear friend of mine then the consensus is that any time I am in public is the most embarrassing instance of my and their collective lives.

Thankfully I don't think I am.

• Like 1

This past Summer, on the day I decided to wear shorts and flip flops, my legs and feet were sunburned. I had a bowl of finished ice cream in my lap, and the spoon rested on my leg. I went to sleep. So when I woke up, there was an imprint of a spoon on my upper right leg, while the rest was red. Nobody would let me live it down. :angry:

• Like 1

Okay ... can't tell ya what happened before... cause I had tooo many drinks;

But I fell off the seal beach pier ... Wow , that will sober ya up a little !!

all the people around where staring at me sayin' "You need Help!!????? EeeeeK!!

• Like 1