Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

California's Hispanic Population Projected

Uncle Sam

I rather earn my stuff by working hard, then doing it easily and feel immoral while doing it.

Then I suggest you quit buying your produce in the supermarket.

Then I suggest you quit buying your produce in the supermarket.

I live where farms are, I don't buy in the super markets, I buy off the farmers market. Where I live, there is rarely hardly any illegals who work in the fields, because the farmers are proud of their work. This nation was build off the back of hardworking Americans and it should stay that way!

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

in related news:

California farmers eager for immigration reform

Farmers welcomed a move by Congress to make immigration reform a legislative priority, although changes may not be enough to solve their chronic labor shortages.

At Chandler Farms, just outside of Selma in the San Joaquin Valley, about three dozen workers are needed each season to pick acres of delicate peaches, plums, nectarines and citrus.

In recent years, however, owners Carol and Bill Chandler have struggled to find laborers as immigration from Mexico has slowed to a near standstill.

"When the crops are ripe, we need a reliable labor force," she said. "That's what we're worried about going forward."

Read more

To me or to what is happening to California? If it is directed to me, you have your right to your opinion, but remember, so do I and you can't say I shouldn't have a opinion.

Disgusting our Government allows illegals ( any nationality ) to become American citizens easily. I doubt I need to get into the financial side of this, insurance, law enforcement, jobs, etc....

Aren't hispanics scheduled to be the largest ethic group in 2042 anyways?

yep.

I thought Hispanics were "white."

Generally it used to define South American mestizos (maybe 'çause they generally speak Spanish)

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration. Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly. Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

If you could please send one of those PM to our government,they like to change the two subjects up all the time to get more votes.Divide and conquer at its best. Thanks

The educated immigrants who come here, doctors, students, teachers, and lawyers will have more trouble getting their citizenship (via the system) than illegals! WTF is that about!!

Edited by WoIverine

The educated immigrants who come here, doctors, students, teachers, and lawyers will have more trouble getting their citizenship (via the system) than illegals! WTF is that about!!

Its about the educated immigrants have more ability to think for themselves and pay attention when something is going terribly wrong,uneducated illegals get into the system for a free ride and are guaranteed votes for life.