Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA- withholding info

Universal Absurdity

NASA Scientist Admits "Giant ET Craft"

NASA now run by Intel. Agencies!

By Richard Boylan

From Perceptions August/September 1996

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past January 30, 1996, WRXF-FM in Charlotte, North Carolina featured NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun, whose book, "The Ring- Makers of Saturn," reveals that NASA's voyager space-probes of Saturn's rings took photographs of an elliptical (cigar-shaped) craft, length estimated equal to Earth's diameter, orbiting in Saturn's rings. Dr. Bergrun said that large apertures could actually be seen in the side of this craft.

Confirming data was published in the February issue of "Science News' (vol. 149, No. 5, p.71), which reported that the Hubble Space Telescope photographed a large elliptical "satellite" orbiting Saturn's rings. In a follow-up photograph, it had disappeared. Two other very big, very bright, orbiting objects were photographed May 22 and August 10, 1995, but by Nov. 21, had also disappeared. When asked why NASA had not managed to get a photograph of the huge craft previously, Dr. Bergrun said, "They have a tendency to hide." The NASA scientists said that this giant craft is apparently doing something, possibly exerting an attractive force on Saturn's rings.

When asked why NASA and other governmental agencies haven't released this information before, Dr. Bergrun answered that the 1958 Space Act states that the public will be informed regarding results of space photos and data only if it is determined that suit data are not a threat and that a craft this huge would have been considered a threat and deemed to have great military significance. Thus, it would fall under "top black-budget, military-intelligence agencies."

*Operation Right To Know, a civilian volunteer organization dedicated to ending the UFO cover-up, recently relayed an insider report that a military-intelligence agency now controls NASA.

by Richard Boylan from Perceptions August/September 1996

Operation Right To Know

http://www.cs.bgsu.edu/~jzawodn/ufo/ORTK/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source

-------

I just came across this article, I'm going to see if i cant find an image of the object

stuff like this really bothers me, especially the 1958 space act disgust.gif

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Universal Absurdity

• Fluffybunny

• Unorthodox Thesis

• ECC

I knew that. The Pentagon said that it is strictly illegal

to communicate with aliens. But I do it all the time! (:

The Pentagon said that it is strictly illegal

to communicate with aliens. But I do it all the time! (:

I'm sure you do Norman.

***backs away slowly***

Make sure that you tell them I said "Hi" next time you get in touch...

***Runs***

i'm gonna get a huge flashlight and see if i can get one of the moving objects attention soon. along with my friends camera i'll take pics/video.

UA, Boylan is a fraud and a certified nut case, its hard to believe you see any credibility in what he writes. See HERE for the nasty details on him, which, if you spend any amount of time researching, is only the tip of the iceberg regarding him. tongue.gif

Thanks for bringing that to my attention MM

i actually came across the article while trying to find another article that i read on submerged ufo's. i did not look into it much further, other than to try and find a picture. i was unsuccessful

UA, Boylan is a fraud and a certified nut case, its hard to believe you see any credibility in what he writes. See HERE for the nasty details on him, which, if you spend any amount of time researching, is only the tip of the iceberg regarding him. tongue.gif

Not to umm displace your evidence or anything MM, or shoot it down. But most "sources" are being shot down as nutcases often, not that i'm saying this particular individual isn't a nutbar. Perhaps before long i'll see my name on a big list of nutcases and frauds...maybe. The thing is some of these people could actually be genuine, but get shot down by such elements who do not wish the truth to be believed.

I read a while ago (OMNI magazine maybe,) an article about how many astronauts have been seen strange lights cruising along with their spacecraft. The list of sightings went all the way back to the first manned flights, and NASA generally discouraged anybody speaking about them because of a lack of hard scientific evidence.

Either way here is a web site: http://www.anomalous-images.com/astroufo.html

Reading down... you either get scared or start to doubt the sanity of Neil Armstrong.

This phenomena had been witnessed by millions.

BUT!

It is exploited by the media,

Condemned by the church,

denied by our government,

and ignored by scientists!

This mystery will only be solved on that

great day when..... Rev 3:10

Wow Hamellr!!! your right either most astrounants are completly mad and are hallucinating or we really have been lied to for a long time!Good old conspiracied you have to love them! Or maybe this website is just a hoax like so many other things on this phenomenon! They probably are just sitting there watching or its all lies by people having a joke!!! Hopefully we will actually find the truth one day!! OMG full on X-files moment there ! tongue.gif

Edited by AztecInca

This mystery will only be solved on that

great day when..... Rev 3:10

Norman...from one member of this forum to another...

Can you please lighten up on the preaching?

I am glad you believe what you do, more power to you. I don't come here to get my sunday sermon though, and that is what the bulk of your posts seem to be. It is possible to get your religous beliefs across without coming across like you do; several here do it rather well.

Can you please lighten up on the preaching?

I am glad you believe what you do, more power to you. I don't come here to get my sunday sermon though,

thank you fluffy!!!!

well said.

we already knew that NASA had that kind of stuff, but I believe that NASA isn't the one holding all that secret information. cool.gif