Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warning On Astral Projection

Nathanial Fujibayashi

Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.

I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,

1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE

2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.

Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.

anyway, later.

Nathanial Fujibayashi~

Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened.

2. And more prefferably, but more dangerously, Summon/Conjure Demons. For learning all sorts of spirituality stuff i suggest going to the site http://santanicsingles.com/library.jsp, its a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.* and maybe some even older. For spirituality i suggest www.joyofsatan.com, those are satanic sites, not the "Sacraficial" bull crap, just spirituality. The library has books on kenisis, i have yet to find one on astral projection, i suggest summoning for that.

Whatever snide remarks people have for me on this post, i really don't care, when your cracking smart jokes, i'll be enjoying my abilities to the fullest. So, i really don't care. Anyway, thats my uhh...introduction as a new member i guess.

anyway, later.

Nathanial Fujibayashi~

Very interesting suggestion. I must agree that conjuring darkness would be safe compared to astral projecting for the first time.

I usually just suggest "if you've never done it, don't start now". I've been having astral projections for about... 6 years? In the meanwhile I also was stupid enough to use a Quija board and a few other things that bring bad energy.

Fujibayashi, huh~?

Do you know of certain 'Tales', Fujibayashi-san~?

Technically No. I aquired the name via other means before i ever played Tales of Symphonia. However Tales of Symphonia is my absolute favorite game ever made, and Sheena Fujibayashi is probably my favorite character (Not for the average guy reasons that she looks good, i like her personality she reminds me of myself) so i know who you are talking about, however my name has no relation to it. Coincidence and nothing more i suppose. Ever tried TotA?

Three Favorites

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of the Abyss

Final Fantasy X

(X-2 was only good cause Yuna and Tidus got back together *If you played it right* which royally ticked me off at the end of X, so happy ending good, general game, nothing compared to the orriginal X or the two tales games above)

Concerning the above only few will understand the following,

"If thou knowest myself in Hell, and Who Shall be at My Side, and Upon the pillars of which we shall reach, Then and only Then shall i speak of truth to ye" - Unknown -

Edited by Nathanial Fujibayashi

• 4 weeks later...

ohhhhh

hehe i guess everyone has his/her own journey

we'll just see....

by the way that foogy side effect im into it 50% cause when you in astral projctions, you just have another dimensions thus confusing your mind into many realities...

Edited by nohands

ohhhhh

hehe i guess everyone has his/her own journey

we'll just see....

by the way that foogy side effect im into it 50% cause when you in astral projctions, you just have another dimensions thus confusing your mind into many realities...

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. Its not that your getting a bad memory, its the fact that you have your mind SPLIT between 2 different bodies. Transferring the conciousness to a higher body is much harder...........and, if you cant download those memories, you get the "foggy brain" effect. It isnt harmful, but if that starts happening your astral body is liable to go bop all over the place while you just fell asleep.

Oh, i would never try conjuring in astral planes either, thats just stupid IMO..........

Wow this was more like a commercial to make others interesting into summoning demons. Let us worry about the side effects of astral projection but not of summoning demons mmkay? Caveat emptor!

• Like 1

a library of e-books with some scripts dating back as far as the 8th Century, "7000 A.D.*

So... it's from the future.. or am I not reading that right?

Ouch, that whole Memory thing scares me... For my own Reasons, the whole "Losing your Memory" thing really... Puts me down. I've only heard about Astral Projection and Astral Travel a few Hours ago when my Friend told me and it sounded so Cool. Scary, but it seemed like a Crazy-Fun-Intense Thing. Now that I hear about the Drawbacks, I'm not so sure I'm going to go through with it or not. =/

Like you said though, it may not happen to everyone. That means some People have better Results, but likewise, some People may have Worse Results?

I suppose I could be on either Side of the Coin, but I don't like the Chances of the Negative Results. I'll have to think about this xD

Unless someone has anything to... "Steer" me over to one Side... *Rolls Eyes* :unsure2:

Nice of you to "warn" people but if it is SO bad then why do you do it?

• 8 months later...
Astral Projection is one of the most amazing techniques i've ever experienced. I've done quite a lot of psychic things, and astral projection is by far the most pleasing, more so than any Psychokinesis. However, It is generally unspoken of the dangers of astral projection, So i figured i would just post a little thread about it, If you don't believe me thats fine, But save your snide remarks for someone who cares. I've experienced the first effects first hand, That doesn't mean everyone will, So don't come to me saying about how this is just lies, cause one person can experience it and one person can't and im not talking about doing it for a couple months, im saying Years. It's taken me three years to get into the side-effects i have, in astral projection more than im in my Physical body, however even under minimum or higher conditions, it may progress slower or faster in others. Generally what happens is complete Mental deterioration. Your memory goes bad, at the end maybe 30 minute memory span, for example, if you were talking to someone on the phone, or even in person, then left, 30 minutes later, you would remember you talked to them, had a good/bad time, laughed or got angry or whatever, However you generally wont remember what you talked to them about. Reality becomes very hazy like an un-realistic Dream, Foggy, Unreal, Like it may or may not have actually happened. I'm not trying to scare people away from this technique, its wonderful, I just figured beings no one else writes it anywhere, and usually doesn't connect the two when it does happen, i would say it here for anyone whos trying it, the possability exists. however roughly calculating, say you did it for an hour a day it should take more than 10 years, THAT MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH, it could happen in 10 days on an odd case, it could happen in 50 years too, just from experience, thats my rough calculation, ive been doing astral projection for 3 years, quite possibly 8 hours a day, for my own reasons which i don't feel the need to list here. Just as a warning.

I will not teach you astral projection, In fact i wont teach anybody anything. If your interested in this sort of thing, astral projection any kind of kinesis, anything of the sort. There are two methods you should use,

1. READ BOOKS, BOOKS CONTAIN INFINITE KNOWLEDGE

anyway, later.

Nathanial Fujibayashi~

Wow!

It is good to see so many people taking initiative and giving us a good info on Astral Projection. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Astral projection is about the separation of your consciousness from the physical body in order to explore new dimensions outside of the realm known to the physical. Many falsely delegate this experience as a form of delusion, but it is supported by research studies that such experiences are produced via normal brain processes. In fact, the reason behind why they appear to be real is that they happen while your body is conscious despite the fact that you loss your sensory input. Astral projection might undergo a trial and error process, so you need to find the most suitable method or technique to use.

If you're into astral stuff check out the art of Jeroen van Valkenburg; he does alot of surreal art that may look like what u see in the astral realm.

Recommending SATANIC DEMONIC evocations to gain astral projection sure will get you in trouble, no wonder I understand the title of your thread now.

Never follow advice like this, unless you want trouble. Read my work instead and be on the safe side.

Cheers

-EA

• Like 1

I'd just like to point out that the "8th century" (B.C. or A.D.) would be 700 B.C. or 700 A.D., not 7,000 anything; 7,000 B.C. would be the 8th millenium B.C. And the oldest texts we have from any civilization date only to the mid-4th millenium B.C., specifically, from Sumeria. As far as we know, the Sumerians were the first to invent written language, circa 3,500 B.C. Texts from the 8th century B.C., while old, are not all that ancient, compared with Mesopotamian and Egyptian texts.

I totally agree.

I have astral projected... hmm... 3 times now I think.

if I unintentionally do it, it's amazing. but when I force myself back to earth, it takes while to "centre myself".

if I intentionally do it, it hurts. alot.

it's like your body is being ripped apart from your soul.

I did it last night. Wondering if you actually had an explanation for this?

I was doing some dancing, then I got real dizzy. you know like when you have your head down for too long in a car?

well I was on my bed groaning, coz it lasted for ever.

so I closed my eyes...

and the pulling was immense. I've never felt it so much. but I astral projected. All the other times I just got the splitting feeling. but this time I astral projected. but it hurt SO much...

not asking to be taught, because I THINK that I know the basics.

but how do you stop the pain?!

OH SHYAH.

and white light. always white light. (where you put yourself in an egg shape in your head, then make the egg shape very bright). it will help protect you away from dark entities

Wow!

It is good to see so many people taking initiative and giving us a good info on Astral Projection. Thanks a lot for sharing it.

Astral projection is about the separation of your consciousness from the physical body in order to explore new dimensions outside of the realm known to the physical. Many falsely delegate this experience as a form of delusion, but it is supported by research studies that such experiences are produced via normal brain processes. In fact, the reason behind why they appear to be real is that they happen while your body is conscious despite the fact that you loss your sensory input. Astral projection might undergo a trial and error process, so you need to find the most suitable method or technique to use.

Hi Sandy,

Yes it is true, astral projection is becoming very popular means of relieving stress nowadays. It needs a mentor who is very proficient in this, not any guy can take control over astral projections and remote viewing....

Anyone can do it. It has been scientifically proven that lucid dreaming is real and can be beneficial.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2721995

Please accept this factual information as opposed to empty claims for future reference.

LOL and in comes NoTC to make sure you know its NOT astral projection people its lucid dreaming remember that! lol..anyway yeah I've been doing astral pro since i was 10 years old

side effects include:

Temporary loss of short term memory

moments of periodic diziness

seconds where you think your brain just might explode

bladder problems....and...the ocassional glimpse of Waldo...lol

just kidding on the last 2 items in that list but yeah, any questions hit me up. I astral every night.

just kidding on the last 2 items in that list but yeah, any questions hit me up. I astral every night.

Muddyfrog is helping the community with a test.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2838373

Care to join us? More is better.

• 2 months later...

What if while projecting U can't get back to your body? Will U be lost in limbo forever?

Many things can cause memory loss. Having an improper diet, lack of sufficient and proper vitamin levels, antidepressants, ADD, and several other things out there can lead to short term memory deterioration. There are herbal remedies out there that supposedly increase memory capacity as well. I think Ginko is one of them, but I don't remember offhand. I would look into known memory loss causes before I claimed it was from astral projection, especially if you're concerned enough about it to see a doctor, as they would more than likely send you to a psychiatrist.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe
  • Like 2

• 5 years later...

Holy crap i think i may have a couple Air Elementals around my house. For months now every time i look out the window or go outside i keep on seeing these "lights" zipping around back and forth super quick but they are always blue in the middle and purple on the outside. And according to the website:

So what do you guys think?

Air elementals will have a bluish colorl

isnt that just shamanic journieng, anyway there are tricks to get ur counscousness back, if we mean the same thing.

Edited by hellwyr