Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Is This Symbol?

Aeryes

Is there some story behind it?

Is there some story behind it?

Actually yes there is. I have been having dreams about it. Not every night just here and there over the past few months. I can barely remember the dreams just that this symbol is on a wall in that red color.

• Like 1

Actually yes there is. I have been having dreams about it. Not every night just here and there over the past few months. I can barely remember the dreams just that this symbol is on a wall in that red color.

Can you tell us more about your dreams that this is occurring in? Maybe if there were some other details, it might give a clue as to what's going on? If not, it could mean anything or nothing...

Kind of looks like the norse rune 'Algiz' but, not an exact match.

I'd suggest looking up runes and stuff like that. You might find it somewhere.

In the dream all i see is a wall that is a pale grey color, the surrounding area is very dark and it seems as if the only light is that of a candle due to how dim it is but i cannot see the light source in my dream. I see this symbol on the wall. It is in a dark red color and it is at an oblique angle. I hear muffled whispers and the wall basically seems to zoom in closer. That is all i remember from the dream. I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat after it.

In the dream all i see is a wall that is a pale grey color, the surrounding area is very dark and it seems as if the only light is that of a candle due to how dim it is but i cannot see the light source in my dream. I see this symbol on the wall. It is in a dark red color and it is at an oblique angle. I hear muffled whispers and the wall basically seems to zoom in closer. That is all i remember from the dream. I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat after it.

Either someone is asking you 'Why?', or it's a question you have for someone in your life. Either way it is the dominant influence in your life at the moment .... it desperately needs addressing.

edit to say: Welcome to UM :st

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 4

Welcome to UM. :tu: .... 10,000 comedians out of work, and these guys are trying to be funny. :whistle:

And doing well, carry on. :devil:

:D:lol::D

Edited by scorpiosonic
  • Like 1

it carries a meaning which may apply to you,

the veftical line represents growth of a person, from childhood to adulthood, and the V shape represents paths which a person could take.

Just google `Y shaped symbol´

am pretty certain similar symbols were used on german tanks in the 2nd world war.

"Y" is a poem by Patti Smith. Perhaps the answer you seek is there.

• Like 2

Aeryes would make a good name for a child of John Crighton and Aeryn Sun.

• Like 1

Aeryes would make a good name for a child of John Crighton and Aeryn Sun.

Thumbs up for Farscape reference.

Hey i am new to this forum.

I would like to know what this symbol is and what it means as well as what it represents and its history. Thank you.NMEECZA.png

its the constilation which represents Cancer.

post-150352-0-97740000-1409996036_thumb.

• Like 1