Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims

conspiracybeliever

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.

Dear says Simpson was at the crime scene -- but not until after his ex-wife and her friend had been stabbed to death.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I always kind of thought there were two people involved in this murder because Nicole was murdered first. What was Ron Goldman doing while she was being murdered? Maybe they both did it.

It's an interesting theory that would fill a lot of holes. And this guy will certainly make a few $ off his work. It makes me wonder how the black community will react if "jury nullification" were to work against them in the T. Martin case. Just a thought.

Sure of course OJ is innocent. Nevermind the evidence that pointed directly at him. Lets go with the completely circumstantial evidence that the son did it. People will say anything for a dollar.

Mike

• Like 4

I'm surprised the son isn't suing him. I've never heard thsi before. He's never been accused of anything. There must be something he can do.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have watched a whole film on this theory by the PI who wrote this book, William Dear, and although the guy seems a little bit like a showman, the evidence does make you wonder. Apparently OJ's son Jason Simpson had extreme rage issues, had been arrested for assaulting people (with a knife). The guy is in possession of Jason Simpson's diary, which has an entry in it about it being the "year of the knife" for him, he is also in possession of a knife apparently owned by Jason Simpson. He did a tv interview where he said that he brought the knife to one of the top weapons experts in the country/world and after comparing them to blown up autopsy photos the expert said as far as he's concerned, that's the murder weapon. They've got a picture of him wearing a cap that looks similar to one found at the crime scene. On the night of the murder he apparently forged his timestamp when leaving work (so we don't know when he really worked till). He supposedly was angry at Nicole that night.

None of this proves anything, but Will Dear has assembled more than enough evidence for this to be looked into by police.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

OJ did it. Wonder what the investigater is getting out of this? OJ well be judged in a higher court someday!!!!!

• Like 2

OJ did it. Wonder what the investigater is getting out of this? OJ well be judged in a higher court someday!!!!!

Well, I'd like to think so. But Nevada will do just fine for the moment. :su

If you read the article originally posted it says:

After a 17-year investigation, Dear says he has found circumstantial evidence that links Jason Simpson, 41, to the murders.

The private eye claims he dug through Jason Simpson's garbage and his abandoned storage locker in search of new evidence, the New York Post reported.

In the search, Dear says he found a hunting knife that forensic experts say is the murder weapon that was never recovered during the police investigation.

He also found photographs of Jason Simpson wearing a knit cap, similar to one that was discovered at the crime scene.

Prosecutors were unable to definitely link the hat to OJ Simpson, though hairs similar to his were found inside.

Circumstantial evidence is not going to convict anyone in court because it will be thrown out by the judge. And if not, by the appellate court.

Besides which, it sounds highly unlikely that this would constitute the requirements for a legal search that would hold up in any court.

Simpson murdered 2 people and got away with it.

Thank God for Nevada.

• Like 2

was there a white dog that was around the blood schene?

Nicole's dog, Kato, a white Akita.

It was barking and drew the attention of a man walking his dogs, who found the bodies.

OH MY GOD, WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CARE?!?!

Rage fit over.

• Like 3

OH MY GOD, WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CARE?!?!

Rage fit over.

A rage fit? Really? :gun:

If you don't care, then why did you post?

• Like 2

Quite son time ago there was mention about possibly OJ's son doing the killing,and that OJ took the rap.This was long before this book was written. That's like the case of Lana Turner and Johnny Stompanato,with her daughter, Cheryl Crane doing the stabbing,but Lana taking the rap. You can look it up.Read that one too,years ago.

It has always seemed obvious to me that OJ was the victim of trial by media. I once watched a 3 hour TV program that showed all the evidence. There was evidence not allowed in the criminal trial that was in the civil tria and vice versa, and when viewed all together my opinion was that he could not have done it.

Give him back hiw Heisman.

The trial was completely screwed up. I've read all the books associated with it and it's amazing how horrible of a job the prosecutors did. They pretty much played into the "dream team"'s dirty little hands. The whole emphasis on Mark Furman was a complete waste of time. That said, I pretty much believe OJ did it, but there is that small chance that Jason could have done it, or helped. I've heard this theory for years and if you know his background, it's definitely not without some merit.

I've always felt really bad for OJ and Nicole's kids, Justin and Sydney. Talk about the sorrow, what a nightmare for them. I sometimes wonder how they are doing now. I hope they are at peace (as much as they can be).

I've heard enough about OJ Simpson for one lifetime. There's more pleasant things to think about. Nothing I can do about it anyway other than avoid him.

The fact of the car chase after this terrible crime his reputation his connection with the murder victims his motive his smug court appearances

his total lack of empathy during questioning.He got away with murder thats why he was pursued for years by the victims families you

would of had to be in the same room as him to know for sure and they knew.At least he got something in the end

• Like 2

A rage fit? Really? :gun:

If you don't care, then why did you post?

Because I want to know why people still care, that's why I said "Why do people still care?"

H'm let me think.

His abuse of women, including Nicole, which continued after he moved to Florida.

His loudmouthed bragging that he would find the murderer and bring him to justice.

Still waiting on that one OJ.

His violent behaviour and hair trigger temper that resulted in the good folks of Nevada sending him to jail.

How's that for a start?

Oh and 2 murders in Brentwood.

• Like 1

innocent men dont run from the cops.

• Like 2

didn't know they had a white dog.hmmm.there was the stabbing with the man with a sock hat.my guess the man had a light beard which i call a shadow.the dog walked through the blood before the stabbing or after the stabbing.just taking a guess

innocent men dont run from the cops.

didn't know they had a white dog.hmmm.there was the stabbing with the man with a sock hat.my guess the man had a light beard which i call a shadow.the dog walked through the blood before the stabbing or after the stabbing.just taking a guess