Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brian Harnois of "Ghost Hunters" fame missing

TwilightSilver

I Don't know if this is on here yet, but as far as the paranormal community is concerned, Brian Harnois has been reported missing after writing a purported suicide note on his facebook last night. Rhode Island P.D. is looking for any help as to his whereabouts. Felt like this was worth sharing for anyone who has any info. He has two daughters and a wife who are desperate to find out any info. I'm sure most of you have heard of this by now.

• Like 1

He was a member of T.A.P.S (Trans Atlantic Paranormal Society) and had a run on SyFi's show "Ghost Hunters" and "Ghost Hunters International" also a Rhode Island show as well. Famous for "Dude, run!!!"

I hadn't heard, that's really terrible - I feel really bad for his family right now, :cry: . Him, I'm quite angry with, not only does he leave a suicide note but he leaves everyone with no closure as well.

• Like 1

As do I. I hope he is found well and in good condition. I don't know him personally but I had met him a few times at events. A very good guy.

Jason Hawes just told everyone on FB about it. Says he had spoken to him a month ago and he was happy. Hope he's found.

• Like 1

While I know this isn't true for every person in this situation, it has been my observation that those who, like Brian, publicly state that they are going to or have been thinking about committing suicide really don't want to do it and want help. Those individuals who really, really want to commit suicide will just do it and you only know they did it because there's a note beside the body. I hope that this is the case for Brian.

• Like 1

My friend just told me Brian has been found, but she doesn't know more than that.

My friend just told me Brian has been found, but she doesn't know more than that.

Good! I hope alive.

thank the heavens then ...poor soul must have some real problems xx

Yes, sorry, Princess. :blush: I should've said. He was found alive.

It's fine. That god he was found!

I'm glad they found him, I can't imagine these kids losing their father, at Christmas time no less. There are too many suicides in the news.

• Like 2

Oh my god . I liked him . He gave the show some spunk .....I hope its a mistake :(

Oh my god . I liked him . He gave the show some spunk .....I hope its a mistake :(

https://www.facebook.com/brianharnoisfanpage

He's alive, that's his facebook. Apparently he has bipolar and was off his meds, but is back on them and seems to be doing better now.

I know what it's like to be in the midst of a depressive episode..not fun :no:

• Like 1