Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant Skeletons found in Wisconsin

Aquarius Chik

I'm pretty sure that most people have heard the story about David and Goliath. If you haven't, it's a story in the Bible about David (who later becomes the king of Israel) slaying the evil giant Goliath with a single stone.

There have been many accounts of people who have had near-death experiences who claim to have seen angels and demons, and according to them they are anywhere from 8-12 feet tall. My dad has had a near-death experience and he's also said that angels and demons are huge.

It also says in the Bible that the Nephilim were demon/human hybrids. They were called giants. I'm a Christian so I believe in the Bible. I think that maybe these giant skeletons could be proof that the Nephilim actually existed. It's also very weird that scientists are keeping quiet about their discoveries.

I've read that the giant skeleton findings were a hoax, but these things have been found all over the world- not just in Wisconsin, although I'm going to post the Wisconsin link so you can check it out if you're interested.

The only other possibility I can think of is that maybe men were a lot bigger when the dinosaurs roamed because there was a lot more oxygen on the planet then than there is now. As you know, huge quantities of oxygen make living things much bigger.

By the way, archaeologists have also found artifacts that have lead them to believe that men did in fact inhabit the earth when dinosaurs were around. I'll post that link too.

http://guardianlv.co...d-in-wisconsin/

Giant Skeletons found in Wisconsin

http://blog.world-my...act-or-fiction/

Artifacts dating back to the time of the dinosaurs

• Like 1

By the way, archaeologists have also found artifacts that have lead them to believe that men did in fact inhabit the earth when dinosaurs were around. I'll post that link too.

http://blog.world-my...act-or-fiction/

Artifacts dating back to the time of the dinosaurs

I like " The Egyptian artifact, found in a tomb at Saqquara " that looks like a plane .... as proof that men were around when dinosaurs were around .....

... hang on :unsure2: .... are you saying the 'Egyptian tomb at Saqquara' is from 65 million years ago

or

Dinosaurs were around when ancient Egyptians built stone tombs and made golden ' artifacts' ?

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

Photo of giant is a fake the earliest version of that image showed up on the net in 2008-07-22. The other linked showed 2 actual artifacts that aren't particularly mysterious and the rest are fakes and mis-identification.

http://www.theorionconspiracy.com/

Man lives with the descendents of the dinosaurs today they are called birds.

Now AC why didn't you research these two links before placing them up for discussion?

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 3

The kicker is that the rock in which they where found is Precambrian – and dated to 2.8 billion years old!

Do you like this one too? If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't comment. And I doubt it's a hoax if these skeletons have been found all over the world. Have you seen these artifacts? NO. So don't get on my thread and assume that you're right in dis-bunking this information.

WHY WOULDN'T scientists try to hide this information? They embrace evolution like it's a fact and it ISN'T. It's a THEORY. A THEORY IS NOT A FACT- for all of you who didn't know the difference.

Many of these "giants" are from photoshop contests on www.worth1000.com/

• Like 6

Do you like this one too? If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't comment. And I doubt it's a hoax if these skeletons have been found all over the world. Have you seen these artifacts? NO. So don't get on my thread and assume that you're right in dis-bunking this information.

Giant skeletons have not been found all over the world. The photo in the article is from a photoshop contest, as pointed out by Rlyeh.

None of the items on that list are out of place artifacts. None. Hell, the Dropa stones don't even exist. They were a fictional creation by some Russian scifi writers.

WHY WOULDN'T scientists try to hide this information? They embrace evolution like it's a fact and it ISN'T. It's a THEORY. A THEORY IS NOT A FACT- for all of you who didn't know the difference.

Evolution is a fact, like it or not. It sounds like you know quite understand what a scientific theory is.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 6

What would scientists be having anything to do with skeletons? People who find buried stuff incl bones are called archeologists. Every archeologist wants to have their name in lights for their big finds. Just about every other month we have stories of ancient finds of ancient humans, and they all tend to be smaller than modern humans, much smaller, and believe me, if they ever found a real giant it'd be worldwide headline news

And as Imaginerynumber1 implied, you do need to know that evolution...is BOTH a theory....and a fact, read the first paragraph of this link pls.

Finding a giant, as per your images, would be incredibly exciting news... unfortunately tho we have never found one, and nobody has covered anything up - as there are no giant skeletons, except for dinosaurs

• Like 2

Do you like this one too? If you don't have anything constructive to say then don't comment.

I see. Disagreeing with you enrages you. Why am I not surprised?

And I doubt it's a hoax if these skeletons have been found all over the world. Have you seen these artifacts? NO. So don't get on my thread and assume that you're right in dis-bunking this information.

They're ALL hoaxes. Not just the one in question.

And you don't get to say who does or does not come into this public thread and post. BTW, this stuff has been debunked...always.

Um...

Facepalm_stick_figure.jpg

The first SOURCE of this article is HERE Unexplained Mysteries :lol: I just thought that was funny.

Self-debunking is fun to watch.

• Like 3

The cartoon stereotype that all scientists are religion-hating atheists isn't just annoying; it is harmful. It is divisive and does nothing to encourage people into scientific discovery. In fact, it reinforces the idea that only a certain type of person can do science. This is not true. Professional science has enough diversity problems as it is, with women and minorities still grossly under-represented, without throwing religious-typing in there too.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/mar/04/myth-scientists-religion-hating-atheists

• Like 2

This is similar to a interview on star talk I saw recently. It featured Neil degrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, and a Jesuit priest.

They talked about how for a religion such as Christianity, there is no reason that evolution can't exist with it or even conflicts with it for that matter.

This is a comment at the bottom of the page from your first link;

JD April 9, 2015 at 5:20 pm

There are some very logical answers to the mystery you set forth in your article.

As far as the photos that started floating around the internet since 2002, we know they are fake. They were taken from a website call (worth1000.com) the photos showing the giant skeletons were a part of a digital manipulation contest, hosted by the site. Proof lies in the photos, none of the shadows match up, most of the time it’s the same Skull depicted in more than one photo, and you can see things missing like one famous Giant dig site were you can clearly see a man holding a shovel handle with no shovel head. So there are no authentic photos of these “Giant Skeletons” only known fakes like the one depicted above.

Now we will examine the news articles( which by the way the first reported “Giant Skeletons” found in the US was in the 1870’s. 1912 was the last news paper report on the subject, until the internet hoax started in recent years) why is this important to know? Because it was the golden age of “yellow journalism” in this country. These news stories were all written at a time when all news papers sensationalized stories to out sell one another. This was later abandoned by the Jazz age for more responsible news, like we are familiar with today. So these stories are unreliable for that reason and the fact that this was the time period that we were first finding and learning about dinosaur fossils. To illustrate this you only need to look at your quote from 1912. Large skull with double layered teeth, six figures, six toes. Sounds more like a dinosaur than a human, now doesn’t it?

I also have to say that Ms. Ruble is also guilty of the practice of “yellow journalism” tactics in this article. She claims a 2002 national geographic article discussing dozens of giant skeletons found in Greese. What she completely failed to inform readers is that the 2002 national geographic article actually talks about a dozen mammoth skeletons found, with not one mention of human remains. For proof one only needs to actually read the national geographic article in it’s entirety.

Because of the lack of authentic evidence collaborating these giant human skeleton stories. I have to say they hold little to no water. Specially seeing that the evidence is only based on 3 things internet rumors, digitally enhanced photos, and obvious yellow journalism.

As for the second link, the phenomena of ooparts is proof only of the gullibility of some people.

As for man walking with dinosaurs, I'd ask the question "Why are the bones of dinosaurs and man separated by a layer of iridium?" That is; no dinosaur bones are found above this layer, and no human bones are found below it.

• Like 6

Aquarius, the topic you have chosen to present has been debated many times on here. If you search in the forums you'll find hundreds of posts involving it. A lot of the members of this site are highly educated, and have had to deal with people who aren't as informed. So please don't take it personal when they come at you, it's just they have had to deal with this discussion so many times before.

Anyway, what I have to say, as a fellow Christian, is, that although the bible makes fantastical claims, it is not something I would interpret as scientific fact. I don't think there is any sort of conspiracy to cover up the existence of giants. But, I think in the U.S there is some sort of sketchiness involving pre-Columbus civilizations.

• Like 5

Actual site of many of the created "giant" images. BONUS - name of creator included.

National Geographic explanation

dd724cc1b89fb837da0276396c60b978.jpg

gravity-just-a-theory.jpg

Please learn the difference between a scientific theory and a made for tv detective show theory.

Nibs

• Like 4

570743.jpg
  • Like 7

570743.jpg

I love this!! People live in gravity so they never think of it as a theory. It's working on them so it must be a perfectly working fact of life with a complete and total understanding of it.

570743.jpg

I'm willing so long as the initial means of lifting me is a cold water co2 geyser in Giza capable of propelling me 81'3" into the air. Of course you will have to cover all expenses and kmt sesh needs to go as an independent observer.

• Like 2

I'm willing so long as the initial means of lifting me is a cold water co2 geyser in Giza capable of propelling me 81'3" into the air. Of course you will have to cover all expenses and kmt sesh needs to go as an independent observer.

Sadly it would appear that said geyser has gone missing since ancient times. The only desription we have of them are the translations of ancient Egyptians text by noted egyptologist ( :rofl:) mr. Cladking.

• Like 1

Two interesting articles

The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up: 18 Giant Skeletons Discovered in Wisconsin

link

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in the Early 1900's

link

Be kind.

Edited by Winter Summer

I am an atheist, but a year ago I interviewed Mary Schweitzer.

She is an evangelical Christian who us also a paleontologist.

She does great work, her most famous discovery was rhe discovery of preserved remains of soft tissue in fossiluzed t-rex bones.

You don't need to be an atheist to accept evolutioary science.

As for the photo and article, they are faked as has been mentioned several times.

HerNibs has the most in her post.

• Like 2

Two interesting articles

The Great Smithsonian Cover-Up: 18 Giant Skeletons Discovered in Wisconsin

link

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in the Early 1900's

link

Be kind.

Sorry, but those articles are known fabrications.

Edit: Looks like Shadowsot beat me to it.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3