Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Israeli Forces begin full-scale invasion.

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#256    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,064 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:10 AM

Repoman on Jan 13 2009, 08:22 AM, said:

Yes, I extremely want peace and democracy to be available to all people in the world. How are people that want the entire world to be able to live in peace, democracy and freedom "ruining it" for both sides?

Democracy? Where? there are no democracies. They tried that once in Ancient Greece. Why in the world do you think that everyone in the world should think like you?

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#257    Pseudo Intellectual

Pseudo Intellectual

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 5,607 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:10 AM

mambo132 on Jan 13 2009, 04:24 PM, said:

Look at Iraq it's still a mess.

Um, lol. A suicide bomber a week makes the whole country a mess?

#258    mambo132

mambo132

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:30 AM

Pseudo-Intellectual on Jan 14 2009, 09:10 AM, said:

You can't really call it a success either, it was a mess since it started. I'm glad some progress has been made but we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

#259    Pseudo Intellectual

Pseudo Intellectual

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 5,607 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:25 AM

I agree that it was a mess at first, but I disagree that it's not a success.

#260    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:17 PM

mambo132 on Jan 13 2009, 10:24 AM, said:

I was talking about the conflict in Israel. You probably would have been an extremist if you we're born as a Palestinian. It's all about the environment you grew up in and the influences you've been exposed to which makes you the man you are.
And most serial killers had crappy childhoods. But they are still animals that need to be put down.

#261    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,291 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

Pseudo-Intellectual on Jan 14 2009, 01:10 AM, said:

Hypocrite !!!!

and for you all it takes is a few extreme Muslims to taint your view of the whole religion and all it's followers. Sheesh that was pathetic that I actually had to point this out to you LOL

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#262    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• 1,519 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:00 PM

The Silver Thong on Jan 14 2009, 10:31 AM, said:

Hypocrite !!!!

and for you all it takes is a few extreme Muslims to taint your view of the whole religion and all it's followers. Sheesh that was pathetic that I actually had to point this out to you LOL

Never mind.

Edited by Repoman, 14 January 2009 - 05:00 PM.

#263    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,291 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

Repoman on Jan 14 2009, 10:00 AM, said:

Never mind.

thank you  thumbsup.gif

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#264    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

acidhead43 on Jan 12 2009, 11:06 AM, said:

In Egypt, its illegal to protest... go figure.

Same in Saudi Arabia.... go figure.

Public be-headings are a weekly event in Saudi Arabia... go figure.

Both countries are considered democracy's... go figure.

Saudi Arabia's had the SAME family in power for how many decades now?... go figure.

G.H.W.Bush and son kiss the hands of the King in Saudi Arabia... go figure.

The influence on non-christian governments is done using economics as a weapon... go figure.

Henry Kissinger's NWO is an economic new order... go figure.

No, Saudi is a Monarchy. Egypt is a semi-presidential republic.

Moon Monkey on Jan 12 2009, 02:36 PM, said:

Take all weapons off Hamas tomorrow and all killings stop. Take all weapons off Israel tomorrow and killings really will start.

That was well stated, but way above the head of many on the left.

acidhead43 on Jan 12 2009, 03:27 PM, said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I would not be surprised in the least if all the major

religions were working together today to intentionally push for World Order.

It may not seem like it on the outside looking in yet just look at how divided people are on opinion?  

And the division is going on at all levels of all the major religions.

Islamists are battling radical Islam, jews are divided among jews, christian and catholics are forever divided on everything.

And then comes the bankster bailout and economic terrorism.

The calls every week from politicians pushing for the opportunity to create a New ECONOMIC Order out of all the Chaos.

We're being duped.

What does all that conspiracy nonsense have to do with the topic?

ninjadude on Jan 13 2009, 08:10 PM, said:

Democracy? Where? there are no democracies. They tried that once in Ancient Greece. Why in the world do you think that everyone in the world should think like you?

No Democracies? How about: Israel, Chile, India, Poland, the Czech Republic, the United States of America, Mali, Mexico, Portugal, South Africa, South Korea, the Philippines, Mongolia, Morocco, El Salvador, Cape Verde, and Italy, to name just a few.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

#265    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• 1,519 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

The Silver Thong on Jan 14 2009, 12:11 PM, said:

thank you  thumbsup.gif

And the circle is complete...

#266    Repoman

Repoman

Psychic Spy

• 1,519 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

Rastaman on Jan 13 2009, 03:55 PM, said:

I also agree Repoman would be an extreme Palestinian just by the way he presents himself in this entire thread. Its disgusting.
HEY MON - DAIN'T COOL BRA. DON BE DEESGUSTED MON. LET AUNTIE POULETTE MAKE YA SUM STEW.

Sorry you are disgusted that at least person isn't too much of a puddy to take a stand against your Hamas homies. I understand a lot of you guys hate israel. DEY DA BIG EEVUL MON!

#267    mambo132

mambo132

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 05:49 PM

Repoman on Jan 14 2009, 06:37 PM, said:

HEY MON - DAIN'T COOL BRA. DON BE DEESGUSTED MON. LET AUNTIE POULETTE MAKE YA SUM STEW.

Sorry you are disgusted that at least person isn't too much of a puddy to take a stand against your Hamas homies. I understand a lot of you guys hate israel. DEY DA BIG EEVUL MON!

Talk about being rascist. How low can you go.

#268    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,781 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

From The Times
January 12, 2009
Gaza's burn victims add to pressure on army over phosphorus

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle5497338.ece

linked-image linked-image

Sheera Frenkel in Jerusalem and Michael Evans, Defence Editor

Pressure grew on Israel to end the use of controversial white phosphorus yesterday as The Times saw more evidence of its deployment around civilian populations in Gaza.

More than 50 people with burns were taken into Nasser Hospital in the southern town of Khan Yunis, in what the hospital director, Youssef Abu Al-Reesh, said was a massive case of exposure to white phosphorus.

“We don’t have the medical experience to judge these cases, but we searched the internet according to the cases we have, and it indeed confirmed that it’s white phosphorus munitions. I have been working in this hospital for ten years and I have never seen anything like this.”

The 1980 Geneva treaty says that white phosphorus should not be used as a weapon of war in civilian areas, but there is no blanket ban on its use as a smokescreen or for illumination. It produces a thick white smoke when exposed to oxygen, but can cause severe burns and melt flesh to the bone if it comes into contact with skin.

The sudden influx of burns patients at Nasser Hospital coincided with Israel’s expanded ground offensive, which included the Al-Qarara and Kuza’a suburbs of Khan Yunis.

Muhammad Tahseen, 20, said that he was sitting outside his home in Al-Qarara when a shell exploded above. He described watching his two cousins writhe in pain as he stood metres away, unable to help. “There was an explosion and white smoke. I saw my cousins screaming . . . I saw them burning and their clothes burning. I saw their skin melting.”

Doctors said that they were unable to provide further help to Muhammad Nabih Ahmed, 17, listed in critical condition with burns to the chest and back. The family hope to get Ahmed treated in an Egyptian hospital. But travel from Khan Yunis to the southern border with Egypt is treacherous, and many aid organisations have ceased travelling along the roads.

When first questioned by The Times last week an Israeli military spokesman “categorically denied” using white phosphorus in Gaza. In a statement issued yesterday the spokesman’s office said: “We don’t specify operational details, nor the type of ammunition that we use, but any ammunition that is used by the IDF [Israel Defence Forces] is within the scope of international law.”

Human Rights Watch said it was sure Israel had used white phosphorus. “The use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life,” it said.

Further research by The Times into the type of US-made shells being fired by Israeli gunners on the border with Gaza uncovered additional evidence that the light blue munitions, known as M825A1s, are carriers of white phosphorus, impregnated in more than 100 felt wedges.

The lot number – PB-91J011-002A – visible in a photograph published by The Times last week indicates that the shells being used by the IDF were assembled in September 1991 at Pine Bluff arsenal in America, where all US white phosphorus munitions are reportedly made. The contractors are Chamberlain Manufacturing [metal parts only], General Dynamics, and Ordnance and Tactical Systems.

White phosphorus can be air-burst or ground-burst. It emits a distinct garlic smell. When air-burst, it covers a larger area than ground-burst and is useful to mask large troop movements. However, this spreads the incendiary effect over a wider area.

Munir Albarsh, the Head of Emergency Medicine at Gaza’s Ministry of Health, said that doctors were collecting tissue samples at hospitals across Gaza to send for phosphorus testing at international laboratories. He added that the ministry would demand an independent international investigation into Israel’s use of white phosphorus.

Edited by acidhead43, 14 January 2009 - 06:37 PM.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#269    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 8,909 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

Are we sure Israel is using white phosphorus in Gaza? a bit naughty if its true.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#270    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,781 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

stevewinn on Jan 14 2009, 11:00 AM, said:

Are we sure Israel is using white phosphorus in Gaza? a bit naughty if its true.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users