Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FEMA Coffin Video

fema camps

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

I looked for a thread on FEMA camps, but failed to find one, so sorry if It's been posted before. Have any of you seen this video:

This video really made me shudder....What's the CDC doing with SOOOO many COFFINS?? :o

Then there is this:

This is not good... :no:

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

Familiar?

http://vantageproduc...m/standard.html

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,791 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

I've actually seen one of these.  It's a relatively new version of the old concrete "vault" that caskets were placed in to make them waterproof.  You actually place the "lid" of this thing on the bottom of the grave, place the casket on it and then snap the part he was laying in on top.  It creates an air tight and waterproof bubble for the casket.  Interesting new use of an existing product, huh?  Creepy.... and he's right, Americans would be more at ease with burying large numbers of people in some, any, kind of box in a mass grave instead of just digging a trench.  I remember reading about 6000 people dying per DAY in Chicago and Philadelphia during the 1918 flu.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Yup i agree with Kowalski here... Why would they need so many of those i understand some but that many? They are getting ready for something.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#5    BNDGK

BNDGK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 169 posts

• "The world was hers for the reading"

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

:o That... is quite chilling. Wow. Something is going to happen. Nice videos, i had never seen either of them. This is almost disturbing...

“Still round the corner there may wait, A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I, Shall take the hidden paths that run,
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”

#6    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,229 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 April 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

I looked for a thread on FEMA camps, but failed to find one, so sorry if It's been posted before. Have any of you seen this video:

How exactly did you "look for a thread"?

Typing "Fema camp" into the Search box at the top of every page brings back a fairly extensive list:

http://www.unexplain...&hl=+fema +camp

That's just threads that have Fema Camps or Coffins or both in the title...

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#7    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,855 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostTesla II, on 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Yup i agree with Kowalski here... Why would they need so many of those i understand some but that many? They are getting ready for something.

Isn't their job to be ready for things?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#8    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,832 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

FEMA have been planning to do whatever it is that all these alleged coffins are supposedly in readiness for since at least the year 2000. It was going to be the Bush regime that was to be resposnible for whatever outrage is planned, but things seem to be running a little late.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostTesla II, on 06 April 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

They're getting ready for something, or somebody is making alot of money on a lucrative contract with FEMA to provide these things.

Or both.

#10    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 April 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

They're getting ready for something, or somebody is making alot of money on a lucrative contract with FEMA to provide these things.

Or both.

According to the video I posted of Jesse Venturas show Conspiracy Theory, the coffins are made by a company, that is part of Hercules, Inc. They have ties to....what for it...Halliburton.

#11    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostStellar, on 06 April 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Isn't their job to be ready for things?

Did you know in case of a pandemic, the  country will be divided into 10 regions, all these regions will be controlled by a governor, who has been hand picked by Obama and his cronies. They have already began building these "camps" and they call them residential centers. Residential centers that have fences around them and guard towers.

#12    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,855 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostKowalski, on 06 April 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

Did you know in case of a pandemic, the  country will be divided into 10 regions, all these regions will be controlled by a governor, who has been hand picked by Obama and his cronies. They have already began building these "camps" and they call them residential centers. Residential centers that have fences around them and guard towers.

Yes, I've seen the video and I do not believe them to be residential centers. My question stands though. Isn't it their job to be ready for things? And if that is their job, why are coffins suspicious?

----Seraphina

#13    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

View PostStellar, on 06 April 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Yes, I've seen the video and I do not believe them to be residential centers. My question stands though. Isn't it their job to be ready for things? And if that is their job, why are coffins suspicious?

Well, I suppose, we would want them to be ready for a mass epidemic, and you would have to use coffins that would be airtight, which is what these are. But, it is strange, to me, for them to be SOOO many. Keep in mind, Madison, Georgia is only one of MANY places where these are stored in such huge amounts. Madison, Georgia is also not very far from Atlanta where the CDC is. I honestly, could understand having one location, like Madison, where these coffins would be kept, but NUMEROUS sites, and there are hundreds of thousands of them! It's just VERY CREEPY.
By the way, did you happen to see the X-Files movie, "Fight the Future" made in 1998? One big thing in the movie, was FEMA. Check this out:
http://dagmar.lunarp...s/femaXfile.htm

"Are you familiar with FEMA? What the Federal Emergency Management Agency's real power is?" So asked scientist Dr. Al Kurtzweil, a character in the blockbuster film The X-Files: Fight the Future, who issued an impassioned plea to FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder to wake up and smell the conspiracy coffee.

The 1998 movie projected the paranoia and intrigue of the smash TV show onto the big screen and stirred tremors of concern in Washington, D.C. FEMA, which plays a role in various conspiracy theories about secret plans for martial law in the United States, went so far as to disseminate a public affairs guidance on how to respond to allegations voiced in the movie.

The fact that FEMA was compelled to craft a response raises some curious questions for both fans and political researchers. The X-Files is famous for venturing into shadowy realms, but when all is said and done, this is just a fun flick, right? So why did FEMA take the unusual public relations measure? As Dossier tracked down the details, we learned that while FEMA probably won't be initiating a federal crackdown any time soon, the agency can be mighty touchy -- and staunchly secretive -- about its plans for what to do when a "man-made" disaster occurs.

Most of FEMA's attention is devoted to the tedious task of providing relief and renewal to communities struck by storms, floods and other natural calamities. When hurricanes ravage or wild-fires consume, FEMA arrives to help pick up the pieces, distribute aid, and construct emergency dwellings. Sounds safe so far... but then there's the hidden chapter in the FEMA story.

Although in the movie it was an extraterrestrial virus, you get the drift.

The TV show and the movie have often alluded to the skeleton in FEMA's closet. In Fight the Future, Dr. Kurtzweil spells it out: "FEMA allows the White House to suspend constitutional government upon declaration of a national emergency. It allows creation of a non-elected national government. Think about that, Agent Mulder!"

#14    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,855 posts

-Patton

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:54 PM

Well, FEMA is set up to respond to emergencies, including ones that can effect a very large portion of the country... Hence, having a lot of these coffins makes sense.

----Seraphina

#15    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,990 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:33 PM

If a pandemic struck which required hundreds of thousand of coffins...  how would these hundreds of thousands of these coffins be distributed efficiently enough to keep up with demand?
.. they couldn't be.     Earlier , i stumbled upon the state of Ohio's contingency plans for massive casualties...   basically, the rules set up say that  "Remains" have to be disposed of by burial or cremation within 24 hours.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users