Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Jedi Order fans?

gonzowalker

I was just wondering if any of you folks read the NJO books? I've started reading them and think that they are pretty good. TRAITOR was probably my favorite so far, or VECTOR PRIME. I also have heard that Boba Fett will be returning soon, but I don't know if it is confirmed.

Does anyone know if it is true?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gonzowalker

• Starlyte

• Kryso

• KingTomis

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have heard that Boba Fett will be returning soon, but I don't know if it is confirmed.

Does anyone know if it is true?

I haven't read any of these yet, but my boyfriend has read them all. I could ask him. original.gif

Thanks, Just try not to report back with bad news. Boba Fett needs to kick the crap out of the Vong.

Okay, the rumor is that Boba Fett is getting a new series, but it won't be until after the New Jedi order series is over. My boyfriend said he won't be appearing in the New Jedi Order series. Rumor also says he'll die in the next series he's in.

Hope this news is somewhat good as this is just the rumor my boyfriend has heard. thumbsup.gif

Cool. I hadn't heard he was getting his own series. I guess it is about time that he dies for real.

Wait... I don't want him to die!!

All is lost, lol, the New Jedi Order is sad because Chewbacca dies! I say no more. Oh apart from Anakin dies in the Book Star by Star… crying.gif

I'd rather have killed off C-3PO than Chewie! At least he could kick butt.

yeah, i dont think ive ever been as emotionally attached to a character as i was with chewie. It was one of those feelings where you get sad, but chide yourself for it, because you know there is too many things to morne over in this world aside from a wookie.

ive only read the first 5-6 books of thise series, and although i was at first a bit sceptible of them, i know have grown to love them.

As for teh Boba Fett myths, i know nothing about, i dont really like to know about what im going to be reading when i get a book, i try to not even read teh back covers of books sometimes.