Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Mayan prophecy

mayan profesy

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#106    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,121 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostCJsMom, on 22 December 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

looks like the mayans were wrong because the world didn't come to an end yesterday .

Oh well...

The Mayans didn't predict the end of the world.

That was cooked up by Jose Arguelles and his gullible followers.

#107    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

And they didnt predict their own demise !!!

#108    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Hello? Did anyone survive? I'm in a nuclear bunker at the moment when I found out that Nigerian ticket seller was a crook and I wasn't going to Mars! I've got enough supplies to last another 3 or 4 hours, at a push. I've got plenty of supplies but I'm greedy and can't ration myself.
I've also got a radio on VHF 16 156.099MHz, so any fellow survivors can contact me. And I have a canoe. If anybody's out there, please get in touch. We need to help each other out if Mankind is to survive.
Over.

#109    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,020 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 22 December 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Hello? Did anyone survive? I'm in a nuclear bunker at the moment when I found out that Nigerian ticket seller was a crook and I wasn't going to Mars! I've got enough supplies to last another 3 or 4 hours, at a push. I've got plenty of supplies but I'm greedy and can't ration myself.
I've also got a radio on VHF 16 156.099MHz, so any fellow survivors can contact me. And I have a canoe. If anybody's out there, please get in touch. We need to help each other out if Mankind is to survive.
Over.
total devastation - none of us survived. best stay put
over

#110    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,990 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

View PostCJsMom, on 22 December 2012 - 09:45 AM, said:

looks like the mayans were wrong because the world didn't come to an end yesterday .

Oh well...

The world wasn't supposed to end.

The world underwent a spiritual renewal and cleansing.  Can't you feel it?

Now there will be no more war.  It's all peace and love from here on out.

Hold on.

(What?  You're shittin me!)

Nevermind.  I guess we'll have to wait another baktun or so.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#111    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,225 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hey!!! I'm waiting for the Cosmic Alignment to bring me some FREAKING PEACE ALREADY!!!! ARRRRGGGG!!!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#112    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,499 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:30 AM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 22 December 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

Over.
The entire world is irradiated, the only hope now is to eat the other survivors.

#113    Weatherspoon

Weatherspoon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

You lot must think I'm stupid or something. Saying there's no survivors. There's at least 3 people survived cause they've posted on here AFTER 21st December!! If no-one survived how did they do that???
Also in this bunker I found a strange room with weird objects in it. There was a box type device that got really hot inside when you turned it on and had like ring things on top that shot out small blue flames. Nearby was another thing, also box like but taller than the first, that was really cold inside and had shelves in it. I think this is some kind of animal killing machine, because there were dead chickens in packets and things inside. Anyway it was in this room that I found another calendar that went past 21st December and ends on 31st December. Then it stops. It didn't carry on into next year or anything. We've got another apocalypse in a weeks time! Only about 3 or 4 people seem to have survived the last one, and now we've got another one straight after!!

Edited by Weatherspoon, 24 December 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#114    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

No one survived we're in re-runs

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#115    brlesq1

brlesq1

Fan Dancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

• Reality is highly overrated.

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hilarious. Wonderful post. And we're all still here.

Forget what they told you. You want the truth, follow the money.
In this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life, you're on your own.--Prince

#116    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,020 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

i think it's safe to assume that the mayans didn't in fact have any prophecies. can we all focus on some other ridiculous and baseless predictions now and let the mayans rest for a bit??

#117    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,990 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:14 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 December 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

The entire world is irradiated, the only hope now is to eat the other survivors.
You are OUT OF YOUR MIND!!  :o

Eat irradiated meat?

God knows what sort of cancer that'll give me.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#118    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,121 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 24 December 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

You lot must think I'm stupid or something. Saying there's no survivors. There's at least 3 people survived cause they've posted on here AFTER 21st December!! If no-one survived how did they do that???
Also in this bunker I found a strange room with weird objects in it. There was a box type device that got really hot inside when you turned it on and had like ring things on top that shot out small blue flames. Nearby was another thing, also box like but taller than the first, that was really cold inside and had shelves in it. I think this is some kind of animal killing machine, because there were dead chickens in packets and things inside. Anyway it was in this room that I found another calendar that went past 21st December and ends on 31st December. Then it stops. It didn't carry on into next year or anything. We've got another apocalypse in a weeks time! Only about 3 or 4 people seem to have survived the last one, and now we've got another one straight after!!

Friggin' hilarious! Bravo. :nw:

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#119    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,507 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:13 AM

Are you serious, weatherspoon? Oh my god. [Shakes head]

#120    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,020 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostWeatherspoon, on 24 December 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

we're all in your mind weatherspoon. sorry man. you've gone mad is all.

Also tagged with mayan, profesy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users