Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Got a UM crush?

orangepeaceful79

Tell us about your UM crush. Rules - You can't mention your crush by name. Also, please be mindful that there are young eyes who access these forums so keep it squeaky clean.

My UM crush is female, smart as a whip, and very good with words. She's a frequent poster, and someone I admire for her formidable mind.

It's clear that everyone's crush is on me.

Everyone's.

• Like 1

Everyone's.

:huh:

Nice...

Now you've gone and spoiled the surprise for everyone... :wub:

• Like 1

Everyone's.

Ermmm,,,,,,not quite lol :)

Actually, I do like a female with intelligence but it helps to have a photo :)

Many a crush has developed on nothing more than a telephone persona, usually from people at work needing to talk with another person at some distance, in the course of business. I do think it would be a lot easier to 'fall ' for someone on that basis than just the printed word. Can you imagine the shocks (almost invariably on the downside) when eventually people meet and what expectations of attractiveness they had painted in their minds is not met in the flesh !

I have a crush on Knight of Shadows.

He shall bare my shadow demon children. D<

• Like 1

I have a crush on Knight of Shadows.

He shall bare my shadow demon children. D<

Makes sense to me, you can't have shade without a shadow !

Okay, since no one else is going to, I'll be #2.

I developed my "crush" pretty much instantly. She's absolutely stunning. We have many similar tastes & interests. Did I also mention stunning.

edit: oh I guess I'm #3

Edited by Dosojin Midnight

I crush my opponents. Does that count?

Kidding.

I genuinely love all the beautiful minds I met on UM.

It’s... what to call it... spiritual sibling’s love.

Which doesn’t stop me from leaving this Vishenka_11.gif to certain someone ^_^

(My husband won’t mind, he knows I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing pink ribbons in my hair :lol: )

When a person gets to my age and infirmity it's difficult to develop any sort of full-blown crush, but there's a certain member of the female persuasion on this forum that often causes me to leer at the screen and dribble down my shirt-front!

s8964.gif

"Hello beautiful"

• Like 3

I have a crush on hatopus. Not Helen, just hatopus. Hatopus is so sexy :wub:

Edited by Dosojin Midnight

Post 9: Dosojin Midnight is talking about K. :P

I have a crush on that guy, JonathanVonErich.

He always starts the best threads in the True Crime Section.

But I like a lot of people here: K, Archernyc, Funk, Susieice, Persia, Sakari, Thongy, Bracket, WW, Dosojin Midnight, Eldorado, Maca, just to name a few. Lot of great people here. But nobody I would sleep with. :w00t:

Sheesh...you guys can't follow the game rules very well :rolleyes: :

Tell us about your UM crush. Rules - You can't mention your crush by name.

(Personally, I'm too old for crushes...rather a shame I must admit)

Edited by Lilly
added bolding
  • Like 1

Over the years I have had a few crushes on some UM members some were even open crushes. Time suckes but eh, it`s all good and I wish all the best. Ok I still love ya all xoxoxox

I have a crush on hatopus. Not Helen, just hatopus. Hatopus is so sexy :wub:

Don’t you dare! At least not while it’s on my head!

What it does when I take it off is its own problem, but while it’s on... it’s off limits! :lol:

Over the years I have had a few crushes on some UM members some were even open crushes. Time suckes but eh, it`s all good and I wish all the best. Ok I still love ya all xoxoxox

You mean there were others?! :o

You cheating, lying... I was this close - *this* close – to ship myself to Canada in one of those “do not tumble” boxes and now you tell me “all the best”?

I’m kidding, of course, but it was fun to scare people with pushy East European mail bride routine :D

You mean there were others?! :o

You cheating, lying... I was this close - *this* close – to ship myself to Canada in one of those “do not tumble” boxes and now you tell me “all the best”?

I’m kidding, of course, but it was fun to scare people with pushy East European mail bride routine :D

Hahahah.....that is quite amusing. :P

Last time I had a crush of any kind was when I was squeezing some oranges to fill a glass, and instead I winded up crushing them and making a mess..!!

Hahahah.....that is quite amusing. :P

Amusing, huh? You think it’s amusing to sit in cardboard box at the airport and no one shows up to collect you? Then the customs finally open it, after calling the bomb squad in, just in case it was not 60kg of matryoshka dolls inside it like declaration said, and one of them says: “You know what guys, let’s just retape the box and send it back.”

I was never so offended in my life.

Seriously now, Habitat, how about your crushes? You don’t have a heart of stone, I’m not buying that. Talk.

And Beckys Mom too! We are waiting for the other kind of juicy details, you know :D

Amusing, huh? You think it’s amusing to sit in cardboard box at the airport and no one shows up to collect you? Then the customs finally open it, after calling the bomb squad in, just in case it was not 60kg of matryoshka dolls inside it like declaration said, and one of them says: “You know what guys, let’s just retape the box and send it back.”

I was never so offended in my life.

Seriously now, Habitat, how about your crushes? You don’t have a heart of stone, I’m not buying that. Talk.

And Beckys Mom too! We are waiting for the other kind of juicy details, you know :D

You are in good form ! Probably more a case of ancient history nowadays, but I've been wrong before in thinking I was beyond falling for anyone again....however via a keyboard seems even less probable. :) God, I feel so sad for those lonely souls who get scammed by internet fraudsters who take their money and their expectations of companionship in a double whammy of heartlessness.