Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the pleiadians race

Starving_Cow

are the pleiadians our long lost ancestors? did we evolved from them~ is that them that some of us see flying over the sky. and are they finally going to show up really soon to help us evolve.

I've been doing some research about them, and it just interesting to know that they are out there looking down on us, guiding us to the right path.

I just want to know what are your thoughts on all of this? can it be true that we are a unique race because of all the different ethnicity in this world? apparently their world is consist of blond hair blue eyes people.

had anyone had any experience with them? I would like to learn and know more about who are we and where we really came from. some people claim there are a pleiadians on youtube, but I don't know.

there's so much in this world that we have yet to discover, so many questions.

this video is interesting though

please have a open mind and thank you all

Crow, I'll be honest with you. In the early part of my voyage around the web searching for meaning to 11:11, the Pleiades turned up time and again. I get parts of the new age stuff but prefer mysteries and shamanism. We may all be Starseeds but you don't wanna fall into a trap of believing everything you read.

What I know about the Pleiades, is that they were seven daugthers of Atlas, I believe. One of them is missing and there are myths that go into the story. I have read that they may be linked to the Mayans but can't remember the name of the book I read it in.

That is all I can say but I hope others who have some information will contribute what they know.

Thanks for the thoughts, see ya around.

are the pleiadians our long lost ancestors? did we evolved from them~ is that them that some of us see flying over the sky. and are they finally going to show up really soon to help us evolve.

I wonder where the idea that there could actually be Pleiadians arose?

The Pleiades is an open, yery young, and very short lived star cluster, dominated by a majority of hot, equally short lived Class B stars.

The Earth has been around for around 35 times longer than the Pleiades has. These stars are only 100 million years old, if that, and they won't last but about a couple hundred million years before they die.

It took life here between 1 and 2 billion years to arise, and another 3 to 4 million years to develop intelligence.

How could we be descendants of an imaginary race who's alleged home didn't exist until life on Earth was already churning along for 4 billion years and when the dinosaurs were the dominant life form on the planet?

Life couldn't have possibly even begun to evolve around stars who are still mostly in the throes of their birth.

I've been doing some research about them, and it just interesting to know that they are out there looking down on us, guiding us to the right path.

And they're supposedly guiding us to the right path?

I just want to know what are your thoughts on all of this? can it be true that we are a unique race because of all the different ethnicity in this world? apparently their world is consist of blond hair blue eyes people.

Where is the evidence that they actually exist...let alone that they are blond, blue eyed "people"?

had anyone had any experience with them? I would like to learn and know more about who are we and where we really came from. some people claim there are a pleiadians on youtube, but I don't know.

there's so much in this world that we have yet to discover, so many questions.

this video is interesting though

We do have so much to discover, and there are indeed many questions.

I suspect that Pleiadians exist only on youtube...

And youtube is generally no place to be doing any research whatsoever...

Crow, I'll be honest with you. In the early part of my voyage around the web searching for meaning to 11:11, the Pleiades turned up time and again. I get parts of the new age stuff but prefer mysteries and shamanism. We may all be Starseeds but you don't wanna fall into a trap of believing everything you read.

What I know about the Pleiades, is that they were seven daugthers of Atlas, I believe. One of them is missing and there are myths that go into the story. I have read that they may be linked to the Mayans but can't remember the name of the book I read it in.

That is all I can say but I hope others who have some information will contribute what they know.

Thanks for the thoughts, see ya around.

yeah I have watched some documentary about the mayans, some believe that they are the pleiades (the Ancient astronauts) and just left Earth giving us clues that they where here and to help guide us into the right direction. They have such a vast knowledge of time and space that one would think that they were from another planet. Its hard to say. Some people also think that they will come back in 2012, and the world is not going to end,but rather an evaluation to the human race.

Thanks for your information, the whole Atlas thing is new to me, but will do more research. Anything can be true, but like you said, you don't want to believe everything you read~ and I do take that into consideration LOL.

I'm really glade I found this site, gives me a way to share my opinion without being judge or ridicule.

Until any kind of "alien" race is ever proven , how can we start naming them?....

I did hear Dolphins and The Paladiens talk to one another , and Bigfoot know's them also....

Not lying about this , look it up.Google " Joan Ocean"

: I said " I did Hear " , does not mean " I do believe".....Need to make this very clear :)

Where is the evidence that they actually exist...let alone that they are blond, blue eyed "people"?

well sir,

I know that youtube is not a good place to research, but there are still very few video out there that are good to know and to some are indeed factual.

I just type down pleiadians race on google and thats the image they are giving me, in pictures, wiki, and personal site. that they are indeed a blonde hair blue eye race, and that we are unique in that we are different race.

I know that 90 percent of youtube video are fake,

but for some strange reason, I'm believing this guy is indeed a pleiadian.

I have no other evidence than the surfing the internet and some documentary in T.V and in books.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTyNJI0Rp60

Mid, you can thank good ol' Billy Meier for starting the whole aliens from pleiades nonsense. Despite the wide acceptance that Billy is a hoaxer, many UFO (as in ET) proponents have adopted his wild stories into their lore.

Mid, you can thank good ol' Billy Meier for starting the whole aliens from pleiades nonsense. Despite the wide acceptance that Billy is a hoaxer, many UFO (as in ET) proponents have adopted his wild stories into their lore.

Well, it is a cool name :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Well, it is a cool name tongue.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hai bades. original.gif

It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it? I think I'll call my next band Pleiadians From Mars.

The Pleiades is an open, yery young, and very short lived star cluster, dominated by a majority of hot, equally short lived Class B stars.

The Earth has been around for around 35 times longer than the Pleiades has. These stars are only 100 million years old, if that, and they won't last but about a couple hundred million years before they die.

It took life here between 1 and 2 billion years to arise, and another 3 to 4 million years to develop intelligence.

How could we be descendants of an imaginary race who's alleged home didn't exist until life on Earth was already churning along for 4 billion years and when the dinosaurs were the dominant life form on the planet?

Life couldn't have possibly even begun to evolve around stars who are still mostly in the throes of their birth.

And they're supposedly guiding us to the right path?

We do have so much to discover, and there are indeed many questions.

I suspect that Pleiadians exist only on youtube...

And youtube is generally no place to be doing any research whatsoever...

MID, face it. All you have is an education, verifiable facts and flawless reasoning. Do you really expect that to stand against fantasy and wild speculation? Please! Come back when you are ready to make a real case. :)

Edited by sinewave

Starving_Cow , please read all of this , and I am being open minded.......

Ok , I gotta tell ya , I must be bored as hell.I watched ( started to) his Youtube videos , than went to his site....This guy is a nut....And he has over $340.00 of donations all ready on his site , I can't even get anyone to visit my site , and mine is a honest one!

Ok , you are going to believe a guy who says this :

To further back up my claims that NASA is basically declaring war upon the inhabitants of the Moon, several NASA employees have confirmed that there are extraterrestrial bases and life on the Moon. Other governmental employees have also confirmed this, from people in the Military, CIA , NSA etc. Look up The Disclosure Project for more info on that

and this :

One of the greatest lies currently swiping the world is the so called Swine Flue Pandemic - a man made hoax virus. Its main purpose is to get people to vaccinate themselves, poison themselves rather, and make the Big Corporations richer - this means the Pharmaceutical industry - an industry responsible for millions of peoples deaths around the world.

Swine flue, or H1N1 as it is named, is a very weak disease on its own, very few die from this disease - it is just hyped up to get people to poison their children and themselves with mind-altering drugs. It is documented, reported and a fact that TamiFlu, the vaccination, causes abnormal behavior in people taking it, suicides, hallucinations, and other mental disorders.

and this :

Regarding me and my Pleiadian origins, it has to do with my last incarnation before the current one. I was then living my Pleiadian life in physical form, and Pleiadians are in general more spiritually advanced than the people of Earth, and a good lot of us have decided to help and assist the people of Earth in their own development towards self-realization, freedom and greater insights into existence and their true being. That is why I am here. Though, I have lived more than 9000 years in different incarnations here on Earth already.

His site is almost as entertaining as Joan Oceans , at least Joan does not say she is a alien.....

All I can say is , this guy is a nut ! , and anyone who would believe this crap needs serious help , really....

I could not copy and paste anymore for fear no one one read past it , but man , the things this guy says is insane.......

here , check for yourself : http://www.pleiadiantalk.tk/

Edit , had to add this : His " qualifications and Degrees"

Certified Reiki Master

Certified Kundalini Reiki Master

Grandmaster of Ordo Templi Ogoz

Member of the Great White Brotherhood

Member of the Rosicrucian Order

Member of Builders of the Adytum

Member of Thelemik Alliance of IADANAMADA

Member of Eckankar

Double Edit : This is the big one ! ....You can actually chat with him !!!!!!...Yes , you can chat with the great white one , and it is only a $1.50 a minute !!!!!!

Not kidding.....LOL

Oh , and if you want him to answer your email :

As I am receiving a lot of emails from people requesting personal asstistance, help, insights, questions about me and so on, I have decided that I will have to ask those of you whom wish to consult me privately to kindly do so through a donation of USD $20 as a thanks to my work and services. This will also ensure that the people sending me email will be of serious nature and that the questions asked are important for those whom contact me for such private consultations. All the donations received this way will be used for the same purpose as any other donation received - The Journey for the Truth Within project -

Edited by Sakari

How is the Plaedian alien race more factual that me being able do harry potter magic?

Anyway, to each his own I suppose.

Those moon men must be rather upset that we're declaring war.

Edited by Blacksabbath

Until any kind of "alien" race is ever proven , how can we start naming them?....

I did hear Dolphins and The Paladiens talk to one another , and Bigfoot know's them also....

Not lying about this , look it up.Google " Joan Ocean"

: I said " I did Hear " , does not mean " I do believe".....Need to make this very clear :)

The bolded part. Exactly. There is no substantial proof that any of these things actually exist. Seems silly to name them, describe them, create a backstory for them, and assume that they were or ever will be here.

MID, face it. All you have is an education, verifiable facts and flawless reasoning. Do you really expect that to stand against fantasy and wild speculation? Please! Come back when you are ready to make a real case. :)

My Dad used to say, "Belief will trump reason 9 outta 10 times".

Thank goodness for the 10th time. :yes:

I think there will soon be a NEw Cow smokeing away in the Nuk-e-Smoker !

Mid your invited to carve the Cow. The Paladien Ribs are to Die for !

post-68971-126867456769_thumb.jpg

Could the Pleiadians as a species be the ancient meaning for elves, has anyone heard something similar? I have concluded this. They have then lived on planet Earth still about 50 000 years ago perhaps when there were still those prehistoric men living side by side with todays human species.

Edited by utopian

Could the Pleiadians as a species be the ancient meaning for elves, has anyone heard something similar? I have concluded this. They have then lived on planet Earth still about 50 000 years ago perhaps when there were still those prehistoric men living side by side with todays human species.

What led you to this conclusion?

My Dad used to say, "Belief will trump reason 9 outta 10 times".

Thank goodness for the 10th time. :yes:

Amen, sister!

Go back and read what MID had to say about that particular star cluster. If something is not clear, please ask questions.

How did you come to this conclusion? I've got a more open mind than most, but for some reason I really have to draw the line at elves.

Please allow me to reemphasize the facts of the matter which MID so eloquently stated

Billy Meier.... :blink: ever see the picture with the ray gun?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/staff/gazrok/obr008.jpg

If you want to believe the poster kids for the master race are alive and well and guiding your destiny towards spiritual enlightenment, who am I to say anything but have fun with it! :)

What I can say is a least pick an environment that has the possibility of evolving life, there are plenty of suitable candidates out there but the Pleiades doesn't make the list.

Remember, there is a difference between an open mind and a hole in your head. :P

Please allow me to reemphasize the facts of the matter which MID so eloquently stated

Billy Meier.... :blink: ever see the picture with the ray gun?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/staff/gazrok/obr008.jpg

If you want to believe the poster kids for the master race are alive and well and guiding your destiny towards spiritual enlightenment, who am I to say anything but have fun with it! :)

What I can say is a least pick an environment that has the possibility of evolving life, there are plenty of suitable candidates out there but the Pleiades doesn't make the list.

Remember, there is a difference between an open mind and a hole in your head. :P

Too real,Too True ! my thirteen year old can make up better storys than Meir`s and His pics are

quite Funny. Maybe they should be asking Tom Cruise and John Travolta ? :rolleyes:

post-68971-126868725092_thumb.jpg

Oh...

Billy Meier, eh.

Well, like Bade said, it's a pretty cool name anyway!

:hmm: ...yes...you have a point sine.

I'll try again later, when I've really got a case!!!

;)