Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BP to Release 500 Illegals Per Week

Socio

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/04/BREAKING-Border-Patrol-Sector-To-Release-500-Illegal-Aliens-Per-Week-Into-US

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) revealed to Breitbart Texas that the San Diego Sector of the U.S. Border Patrol is making plans to receive, process, and then release 500 illegal aliens into the U.S. per week who were shipped in from Texas, specifically from the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector.

Guess this makes legal immigration a thing of the past, "gates are open come take what you want" should be the new Border security motto.

• Like 3

What's the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant?

One has an approved piece of paper, the other does not.

What's the difference between a legal immigrant and an illegal immigrant?

One has an approved piece of paper, the other does not.

What is the difference between a licensed driver and an unlicensed driver?

One has a piece of paper, the other does not.

What is the difference between a registered voter and an unregistered voter?

What is the difference between a home owner and a squatter?

We can play this game all day. Did you post have a point?

• Like 6

What's the difference between a registered gun and an unregistered gun?

• Like 3

If you impaled these illegals on large spikes all along the border, it would deter future trespassers. (only saying)

• Like 5

If you impaled these illegals on large spikes all along the border, it would deter future trespassers. (only saying)

Vlad-orado ;)

• Like 5

I guess we need to rebuild Hadrians Wall before September, heh.
  • Like 2

I guess we need to rebuild Hadrians Wall before September, heh.

I reckon not. (fingers crossed)

• Like 2

Is that what you're going to do after Scotland is out of Britain?

Yep. To extreme though. :yes:

I've always thought that a partial solution would be to do basic training along the border. Having a military (or pre military) presence would be good. Basic training for the different forces have so many locations where they do not NEED to be. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Is that what you're going to do after Scotland is out of Britain?

(You mean IF Scotland decides to leave the UK)

No need. Scotland is too cold, wet and windy to attract vast amounts of illegal immigrants. We have some, but they usually leave for London after one winter.

• Like 1

Perhaps but a better deterrent , and non-violent, would be to end the welfare state.

• Like 4

no, one follwed all proper procedures, others broke the law

Same same.

One has the necessary paperwork, the other does not.

What is the difference between a licensed driver and an unlicensed driver?

What is the difference between a registered voter and an unregistered voter?

What is the difference between a home owner and a squatter?

We can play this game all day. Did you post have a point?

You've made the point, thanks very much.

Paperwork, is the difference between a legal and an illegal.

If we nuked all of Mexico and Central America, it would completely eliminate trespassers.

Trouble is, it would get rid of most of the bananas we all enjoy so much that come from there, and nobody could do Spring Break in Cancun anymore.

You are correct. Some are here legally, hence they have the paper. Some are here illegally, hence they don't have the paper ergo they are criminals. If your point was that illegal immigrants are here illegally and are therefore criminals I'm pretty sure we knew that.

no it is not about peice of paper, it is about right and wrong. iti s about following right procedure, or commiting a crime.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

I reckon not. (fingers crossed)

Whatever the outcome we shall still remain friends in spite of your strange foreign accent, Och awa wit yee the noo

, heh Slainte Mhar

• Like 1

no it is not about peice of paper, it is about right and wrong. iti s about following right procedure, or commiting a crime.

Does this mean you support the Real ID Act?

As an American citizen are you obligated to carry the proper papers? If you are not carrying them, does that make you a criminal too?

• Like 1

You are correct. Some are here legally, hence they have the paper. Some are here illegally, hence they don't have the paper ergo they are criminals. If your point was that illegal immigrants are here illegally and are therefore criminals I'm pretty sure we knew that.

Same question.

If the law says that you must have certain papers with you if you get stopped by the authorities, are you a criminal if you're not carrying them in accordance with the law?

Does this mean you support the Real ID Act?

As an American citizen are you obligated to carry the proper papers? If you are not carrying them, does that make you a criminal too?

you do not get it do you??

it is not the paper, it is what they have done in order to get it.

if i do not carry DL and get pulled over, it does not mean i'm driving without the license, bacause i have the license, just not on me. just like youer supermarket discount card, even i it is not with you, you still have it.

but i have a feeling you know exactly what i'm talking about, but it showes your point is wrong, (that it is all about the paper), and you can't counter it, so you have to play dumb

Edited by aztek

Approval is the difference.

Paperwork is part of what you need to go through in order to get it - along with the consulate and departmental interviews, criminal background checks, medical examinations, biometrics processing and terrorist checks.

You can't just fill out the paperwork and automatically become a legal immigrant. Not everyone gets approved. It's not just red tape for the sake of red tape.

• Like 4

you do not get it do you??

it is not the paper, it is what they have done in order to get it.

if i do not carry DL and get pulled over, it does not mean i'm driving without the license, bacause i have the license, just not on me. just like youer supermarket discount card, even i it is not with you, you still have it.

but i have a feeling you know exactly what i'm talking about, but it showes your point is wrong, (that it is all about the paper), and you can't counter it, so you have to play dumb

Oh, I get it Aztek.

Just like you I'm a licensed driver. I'm a legal driver, but I do the driving, not the license itself.

But the Real ID Act, which you conveniently did not address, isn't about a DL. It is about identification papers.

Yes, I have reduced the argument to the lowest possible level, but that doesn't mean it's not relevant.

One immigrant comes through and gets the necessary paperwork, the other does not. They both work, eat, pay local taxes, obey societies rules except for the immigration rules, and some people are about to have a cardiac because one guy has the papers and the other guy doesn't.

Seems like a tempest in a teapot to me. :innocent: