Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New weightloss invention sucks food out belly

Render

Can you stomach this? New pump sucks food straight out of the belly so dieters can eat all they want without digesting it

• System works by sucking 30% of food from the stomach before it is digested
  • Company claims patients in U.S clinical trial lost 49% of excess body weight
  • Obesity experts horrified by the 'quick-fix' device that doesn't tackle the causes of over-eating

http://www.dailymail...g-calories.html

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Render

• rashore

• Winter Summer

• Ultima Weapon

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of like bulimia?

Kind of like bulimia?

but now you can pay for it and it can be socially accepted as a dietary measure :tu:

This is a horrible idea. Why would anyone feel the need that this is something they should use? If you want to lose weight, there's nothing better than a healthy diet and exercise.

Yuck, how about just eat 30% less food to begin with if all you are going to do is remove that much right away.

It doesn't exactly instill good eating habits, does it? Eat like a pig without consequences. Ugh!

Kind of harsh on the stomach.

And... what an incredible waste of food!

Edited by Winter Summer

You know we're lazy when we invent something to lose weight for us.

Seems like it turns you into a human vacuum cleaner.

Thats freaking disgusting, they drill a hole into your stomach just to install the device, gross and it's dangerous too, if u slip and fall u can kill yourself with that thing in your body. Man it's just easier to go running and excersise than risk injury and complications.

If Fat America would just stand while at work and stand while watching tv, there wouldn't be obesity problems, because standing kills lots of calories and increases metabolism. it's sitting that's the real killer. Heck I am at work now standing while I type this and guess what I have a flatter stomach ever since I discovered that standing and walking frequently makes big difference.

Edited by ozman

There's a much cheaper way for those people to make them eat less, and that's hanging up some photos like this one:

sudanese-girl-dying-of-hunger-as-a-vulture-patiently-waits.jpg

Or send them to these places. I'm sure they'll lose weight fast.