Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

9/11: The Flight 77 Eyewitnesses

• Please log in to reply
1810 replies to this topic

#1771    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,268 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 11:31 PM, said:

I asked where you got the pictures and I never got an answer. I haven't seen them until now and I need to know more about them before I form an opinion. Were they officially released? Who took them etc..

For someone who claims to have "researched a lot" about 9/11 you seem woefully uninformed of most of the basic facts of the day, including images that were taken directly after the crashes, and being seemingly unaware of the passenger manifests that were release days if not hours after the crashes of the 4 aircraft.

Funny still how well-versed you apparently are in most of the conspiracy theories out there, despite your assurances that these are just your own ideas (that miraculously parrot those found on most CT websites).

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#1772    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 16 October 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

For someone who claims to have "researched a lot" about 9/11 you seem woefully uninformed of most of the basic facts of the day, including images that were taken directly after the crashes, and being seemingly unaware of the passenger manifests that were release days if not hours after the crashes of the 4 aircraft.

Funny still how well-versed you apparently are in most of the conspiracy theories out there, despite your assurances that these are just your own ideas (that miraculously parrot those found on most CT websites).

Cz

I think out of anyone claiming that the Government was involved with the planning and execution of 9/11.

Only Bee has been the most original one.

Albiet a little bit out there.....but her theory on direct energy weapons (DEWS) was quite entertaining.

Edited by RaptorBites, 16 October 2012 - 11:45 PM.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#1773    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 16 October 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Wrong, had you actually read the reports, the number of those that believe the inside job theory is dwindling.

release other footage?  Even if it was available, the same thing would happen as what happened with the current pentagon footage.

There are those that claimed it was doctored.

So a hypothetical, if I may, suppose the Government released a video that clearly shows a 757 hit the pentagon.  Would you believe that it would satisfy everyone's curiosity 100%?

Or do you think there would be a lot of people screaming foul, as if the Government released a doctored video as well?

Think about that one for a second.

Valid point. You can not release it 10+ years after the fact. I suppose I should have said the video should have been released right away.

#1774    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:55 PM

View PostCzero 101, on 16 October 2012 - 11:37 PM, said:

Funny still how well-versed you apparently are in most of the conspiracy theories out there, despite your assurances that these are just your own ideas (that miraculously parrot those found on most CT websites)
Cz

I never seen the images because like I said I've only seen the documentaries about 9/11, and I'm sure one or two may have been conspiracy ones, quite sure farenheit 9/11 was one of them. I never said these are my ideas like I said this what I heard, I'm here to learn what was real and was not from the docu's I've seen. None of them had the passanger lists and none of them had those pictures. I'm basically grilling you guys with the conspiracy questions to see how you debunk it, to learn more about 9/11.

#1775    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

None of them had the passanger lists and none of them had those pictures.

Posted Image

I'm basically grilling you guys with the conspiracy questions to see how you debunk it, to learn more about 9/11.

Evidence is evidence.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#1776    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,268 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

I never seen the images because like I said I've only seen the documentaries about 9/11, and I'm sure one or two may have been conspiracy ones, quite sure farenheit 9/11 was one of them. I never said these are my ideas like I said this what I heard, I'm here to learn what was real and was not from the docu's I've seen. None of them had the passanger lists and none of them had those pictures. I'm basically grilling you guys with the conspiracy questions to see how you debunk it, to learn more about 9/11.

I guess I misunderstood this

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Again I don't know what websites you are referring too I never allow things to "poison my mind" and I always come to my own conclusions.

to mean that you were claiming your ideas were your own.

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#1777    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:18 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 October 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Posted Image

Evidence is evidence.

:tu: ...and anyone should rather easily be able to see that everyone on the flights that impacted America that day were identified.  The craft, the passengers, the crew, and the terrorists, were all identified completely.

We know what happened, we know how it happened.  We know the results of what happened.

If you've got problems with that, just let us know.  Those of us who know will enlighten you on it.

#1778    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 16 October 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Ok I'm on a computer now.

I watched the video and I don't understand how anyone gets a plane from that little fuzzy gray thing in the video, but I'm not saying it isn't a plane, who knows. I just don't see it in that video.

There was just so many things about 9/11 that didn't seem to add up, and imo the U.S government lies to it's people so I would not be surprised if something is being covered up here.

So again I didn't see anyone discredit this yet so are the planes that hit the wtc's the only planes in history to have the black box not recovered? I seen some of the articles people posted I didn't have time to read them all but every one that I did read the black box was recovered but destroyed, and im guessing its extremely rare for a black box to be destroyed. Was the official story that neither of the 2 boxes were found or that they were found but destoyed?

Also for the guy who talked about the steel skyscrapers coming down is this fact written in history or is this a theory of yours? I only ask because in one of the videos I saw I beleive they said tower 7 was the only skyscraper ever to come down by fire alone. When were these other sky scrapers you say came down by fire built? Are they modern and made to withstand airplane attack like the WTS?

I remember watching an episode of conspiracy theory with jessie ventura he had one of the pentagon employees on there who was working at the time of the crash and crawled out of the hole in the wall. She claimed that she did not see any plane, wreckage from a plane, bodies, or anything resembling a plane. Why would she say this? Do you know about this?

I don't have proof there was hundreds of cameras, that is just what I heard and that is also what I would expect considering it's the pentagon.

Why would they fake the picture? How about disinformation? Do you know who took that picture? Were you there when he took it? That's all im saying.

I don't know what you mean when you say distort the videos like the other ones, what does that mean?

Also for the guy who asked what experts in engineering said it can't come down from fire alone. I don't know what their names were they were in one of the 10 documentaries I seen on 911. I mean obviously fire alone should not be able to bring down a building beyond that they had demo experts on the show who claimed the building came down exactly as a demolitioned building would, they even showed these close up shots of what appear to be explosion going off floor by floor as the building collapses, and you can see chunks of the building being blown out, have you seen this?

I don't remember where I heard this but apparently there was some guy in the white house during the attacks with the vice president, I don't remember his official job title, but apparently the Vice President got a call on the phone and said something to the effect of "Yes the order is still on".  Not sure if that's entirely accurtate but begs the question what order was he talking about?

Also why didn't the military shoot the planes down? I remember I saw something that the military jets were on some type of training excersice too far away, or something like that, is this right?

Good questions all.

You are correct that the parking lot pictures provided by the Pentagon show some sort of flying object, but whatever it was has NO RESEMBLANCE to a Boeing 757.

Also, the lady interviewed by Jesse Ventura was April Gallop, who was on her first day back at work after a vacation.  She attempted to find some recourse through the federal court system, but the courts are as much involved in the coverup as the other two branches of government.  Her case was thrown out so that the Official Conspiracy Theory might be preserved and defended.

#1779    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

MID

In the interest of fairness and honesty, you might tell the poster that the list of pax you provide above is an amended, perhaps 'superceded' (as the feds like to say) list.

You might tell him that the first lists released did not contain the names of the alleged hijackers.

#1780    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostMID, on 17 October 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

:tu: ...and anyone should rather easily be able to see that everyone on the flights that impacted America that day were identified.  The craft, the passengers, the crew, and the terrorists, were all identified completely.

We know what happened, we know how it happened.  We know the results of what happened.

If you've got problems with that, just let us know.  Those of us who know will enlighten you on it.

I'm just curious what you would say to an intelligence agent or military officer who says the official story is full of lies and cover ups?

#1781    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

MID

In the interest of fairness and honesty, you might tell the poster that the list of pax you provide above is an amended, perhaps 'superceded' (as the feds like to say) list.

You might tell him that the first lists released did not contain the names of the alleged hijackers.

And you might pay attention to what was already said that the first lists were not intended to be full passenger lists but were CALLED victims lists.
http://www.911myths....enger_manifests
You might but I doubt you will.

Edited by frenat, 17 October 2012 - 02:39 PM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#1782    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

MID

The CNN lists were not a manifest and It was explained to you before the list was a 'victims' list' which your understood to be a 'victims' list' so the question is: knowing that you understood  the list to be a 'victims' list' and the fact the hijackers were not considered 'victims', why did you knowingly try to deceive readers once again knowing the list in question was a 'victims' list' and the hijackers were not considered victims?

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 17 October 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#1783    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

You are correct that the parking lot pictures provided by the Pentagon show some sort of flying object, but whatever it was has NO RESEMBLANCE to a Boeing 757.

Of course it was a B-757, and I recognized the vertical stabilizer as that of a B-757, and I can definitely rule out your P700 anti-ship missile you added because aircraft wreckage spread around outside and inside the Pentagon is wreckage from a B-757, not from a P700 anti-ship missile.

#1784    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

View Postfrenat, on 17 October 2012 - 02:33 PM, said:

And you might pay attention to what was already said that the first lists were not intended to be full passenger lists but were CALLED victims lists.
http://www.911myths....enger_manifests
You might but I doubt you will.

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors.  Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements, and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission, the entire OCT is pretty much a bunch of amended "facts".

Stories that must be amended frequently are just stories.  Can you imagine doing that in a court of law?  The judge and the jury both would be wondering what was going on.

That's why so many people are skeptical of the government story--it's full of holes.

#1785    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,048 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 17 October 2012 - 06:38 PM, said:

Frenat, I know that there are excuses and explanations from the government for its errors.  Just like Wally Miller corrected his statements, and as the Pentagon kept changing evidence provided to the 911 Commission, the entire OCT is pretty much a bunch of amended "facts".

Stories that must be amended frequently are just stories.  Can you imagine doing that in a court of law?  The judge and the jury both would be wondering what was going on.

That's why so many people are skeptical of the government story--it's full of holes.

Again you miss the point.  The passenger manifests once released (hint, they weren't released right away) have NOT been changed.  What was released before that was a victims list.  As such it was never intended to be complete.  Thanks for proving me right by the way.

Edited by frenat, 17 October 2012 - 07:29 PM.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users