Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Abandoned House

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 07:17 PM

The Abandoned House
Editorial By LadySpiritGuide

Editorial Link :
www.unexplained-mysteries.com/editorialabandonedhouse.shtml                                                      

Look To The Natural Before The Supernatural"

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#2    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 09:15 PM

The dream was disturbing, and there were details I will not discuss at this time, but the most awful part, was I suddenly awoke vomiting, and losing control of my bowels. Now, I had not been sick. Nor, had I been exposed to the flu, or anything else. The dream preceded the sudden onset of my being sick.

and then:

When Josh came over later to check on me, I told him how sick I was. But there was more. I needed to take a bath after my onset on sickness, and there was a bruised bite mark on my upper arm! Purple, and black, you could actually see teeth marks! In fact, I showed the mark to a neighbor a day or two later, and she said it looked like someone had bitten me, because you could see teeth marks. Needless to say, no one had bitten me. No one we could see. But whatever spirit had pulled my hair, didn’t seem to have a problem leaving any other marks.

why didn't you see a doctor?  i mean, if i had these symptoms, i would be at the ER lickity split.  not to judge, but this is really all the information about you that you give me to create a trust in your account.  i mean, if you aren't going to see a doctor with obvious and troubling symptoms, that reflects on your character.                                                        

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#3    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 11:10 PM

Wow, thats a very interesting case ladyspirit_guide, thats some pretty freaky stuff going on, you must of been scared shi*less crying.gif                                                      

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#4    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:08 AM

I liked your story Ladyspirit-guide, and from what you said above, you guys certainly seem to know something about paranormal investigation. That said, however, it did seem pretty fast for activity to begin, especially when you were outside the house. Usually, investigation is something of a 'waiting game'.

More stories, please....   original.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#5    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:54 PM

I agree with Paranormal Research being a "waiting game". There are times you can sit in a dark basement for six hours, and have never a peep. Other times, spirit manifestation happens almost at one.

Because the vomiting & other stuff lasted about a day, I simply kept drinking water, and trying to keep it down. There is nothing a hospital can do for a "bruise", except put ice on it. I am a former nurse, plus I really did not want to explain where the bite mark came from, to an ER doc.

We had already been a paranormal reesrach team for about two years when this happened. I am glad you liked my story! grin2.gif

And, yes, this scared me enough that I would not go back for the "inside" investigation.

*Interesting note* the team that DID go inside the main house (not my team) broke up shortly thereafter. I cannot say this had anything to do with it, but the timing is intersting.                                                      

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

#6    dzstar

dzstar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:55 AM

I believe EVERY word of this tale for the simple reason that I have seen similar things and have known of similar experiences SO many times before.  If there is one thing that I KNOW for sure about spirits, it's that: If you ask for them...they WILL come!  ohmy.gif                                                      

#7    UnpopularLola

UnpopularLola

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 04:28 AM

that was very scary i would have bawled my eyes out if i saw that  crying.gif                                                      

This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, "Lenore!"-
Merely this, and nothing more.

#8    Ladyspirit_guide

Ladyspirit_guide

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 03:32 AM

thank guys-I am glad you liked it. Sorry it was so long.....                                                      

Rev. C. Du Pont

Posted Image

ParaNormal Research

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users