Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Depopulation

markprice

The basics are clear in Dan Brown's Inferno and the conclusion (spoiler alert) is not catastrophic die off, just sterilization. I'm okay with that for the sake of sustainability but the insidiousness of it... Take ebola for example: thousands will die without achieving the planned depopulation but the resultant vaccine could be the one that sterilizes the human race down to--what's the agreed number 500M?--an acceptable population management goal?

I guess the message is not to worry because you probably won't be slaughtered--unless you are in the middle east or Africa; only a few generations will be "shot". Is that right?

Now that facebook and Apple are capturing eggs from their valued female employees they will be able to manage the desired future generation from a lab if they have to. The new workers would probably be controlled to an extent the donors never imagined. They should have plenty of eggs if all hell breaks loose, forcing them to repopulate. This was Hitler's dream and it is alive and well within the globalist agenda; another interesting book is: The Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs if you want details that set the stage for depopulation. There are so many aspects in play but it all boils down to depopulation for the sake of control.

I just don't see any cause for optimism at the rate we are going. Is insidious unwilling sterilization the final solution for the ignorant/destructive masses on earth or can the human race come up with something benevolent for a change? Everything in the past is heading that way so I would like to hear something new for once. I just don't see the Zeitgeist movement ending the monetary system and avoiding depopulation. It's all about control, not actual money anyway.

The only hope I see is if people figure things out quick enough which changes things before they occur, then they are no longer being led to slaughter. That's how real change occurs because it forces those in control to change plans. Instead, people just keep on killing each other, which is a designed crude depopulation method leading ultimately to technologically advanced depopulation methods in the future. Or Nature could kill us all for its own sake. Then maybe aliens would repopulate this god-forsaken planet until the underground survivors emerge again to kill them and start the whole process over again...where was I: DEPOPULATION: inevitable?

[edited for spoiler alert]

Edited by markprice
  • Like 1

First of all ... Dan Brown writes (not particularly good) fiction.

Secondly, have any evidence of Farcebook and Apple harvesting eggs?

• Like 7

First of all ... Dan Brown writes (not particularly good) fiction.

Secondly, have any evidence of Farcebook and Apple harvesting eggs?

Dan Brown "writes" terrible fiction.

Facebook and soon Apple are paying for women to have eggs frozen. They are not 'capturing' them as the op suggests.

• Like 2

The basics are clear in Dan Brown's Inferno and the conclusion (spoiler alert) is not catastrophic die off, just sterilization. I'm okay with that for the sake of sustainability but the insidiousness of it... Take ebola for example: thousands will die without achieving the planned depopulation but the resultant vaccine could be the one that sterilizes the human race down to--what's the agreed number 500M?--an acceptable population management goal?

I guess the message is not to worry because you probably won't be slaughtered--unless you are in the middle east or Africa; only a few generations will be "shot". Is that right?

Now that facebook and Apple are capturing eggs from their valued female employees they will be able to manage the desired future generation from a lab if they have to. The new workers would probably be controlled to an extent the donors never imagined. They should have plenty of eggs if all hell breaks loose, forcing them to repopulate. This was Hitler's dream and it is alive and well within the globalist agenda; another interesting book is: The Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs if you want details that set the stage for depopulation. There are so many aspects in play but it all boils down to depopulation for the sake of control.

I just don't see any cause for optimism at the rate we are going. Is insidious unwilling sterilization the final solution for the ignorant/destructive masses on earth or can the human race come up with something benevolent for a change? Everything in the past is heading that way so I would like to hear something new for once. I just don't see the Zeitgeist movement ending the monetary system and avoiding depopulation. It's all about control, not actual money anyway.

The only hope I see is if people figure things out quick enough which changes things before they occur, then they are no longer being led to slaughter. That's how real change occurs because it forces those in control to change plans. Instead, people just keep on killing each other, which is a designed crude depopulation method leading ultimately to technologically advanced depopulation methods in the future. Or Nature could kill us all for its own sake. Then maybe aliens would repopulate this god-forsaken planet until the underground survivors emerge again to kill them and start the whole process over again...where was I: DEPOPULATION: inevitable?

[edited for spoiler alert]

Did you ever read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

• Like 1

The basics are clear in Dan Brown's Inferno and the conclusion is not catastrophic die off, just sterilization.

Rarely, indeed, does any work of fiction make me actually shout out at the written word. The various putrid works of D. Brown are one of the few which evoke this visceral response in me. I recently had a cull of my personal library, and donated several boxes of books to charity. The two of Brown's containers of fecal matter, I donated to shredding among some few others.

Besides which, it is poorly written science craption. Why anyone would cite it as evidence of anything other than shoddy writing skills is beyond me.

I'm okay with that for the sake of sustainability but the insidiousness of it...
Wait, what? You are OK with the blatant murder of 6.5 billion people so long as it is public knowledge? Really?
Take ebola for example: thousands will die without achieving the planned depopulation
Yet you fail to ask what is, therefore, the motivation of whatever shadowy evil something in intentionally propagating Ebola. Do you think they go to meetings whare the conversation goes:

Minion 1: We shall release Ebola to achieve our aim of population control.

Minion 2: Actually, that will kill some thousands, but there will still be 6.5 billion remaining to be killed so it's a waste.

Minion 1: Perhaps, but it's evil. Bwahahahaha.

Minion 2: And expensive. I just can't see the cost benefit working on this.

Overlord: It amuses me. Make it so. To hell with the cost.

Really?

but the resultant vaccine could be the one that sterilizes the human race down to--what's the agreed number 500M?--an acceptable population management goal?
Yay. Georgia guidestones invoked. Another hit on my spot the woo bingo card.
I guess the message is not to worry because you probably won't be slaughtered--unless you are in the middle east or Africa;
So your claim now becomes that 6.5 billion people live in the Middle East and africa? And only they will be affected? What kind of bizarre conception do you have of the population distribution of humanity across the planet?
only a few generations will be "shot". Is that right?
It isn't right, it isn't even wrong.
Now that facebook and Apple are capturing eggs from their valued female employees they will be able to manage the desired future generation from a lab if they have to.
Somebody posted a lie on the internet, and you bought it.
The new workers would probably be controlled to an extent the donors never imagined.
IOW, you are making this up.
They should have plenty of eggs if all hell breaks loose, forcing them to repopulate.
So these evil hidden powers are going to reduce the population to 500 M, then "repopulate" said race because...well, because... because EVIL, that's why.
This was Hitler's dream and it is alive and well within the globalist agenda; another interesting book is: The Rise of the Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs if you want details that set the stage for depopulation. There are so many aspects in play but it all boils down to depopulation for the sake of control.
Hitler was a nutjob. Now he is dead. Jim Marrs is a nutjob. Now he has the internet with which to foist his nonsense upon the gullible.
"The rate we are going" is that the human population has and continues to increase. Your evil overlords seem powerless to stop it. The human race does many things, some benevolent, others not so much. Everything in the past is not heading in the way that you propose. Ending the monetary system, flawed as it may be, would result in worldwide pestilence and famine. Is that what you desire? If it's all about control and you depopulate the Earth, what is it exactly that you are left controlling?
The only hope I see is if people figure things out quick enough which changes things before they occur, then they are no longer being led to slaughter.
Given the ongoing current healthy population growth and the current ongoing extension of life expectancy, who, exactly, is being "led to slaughter"?
That's how real change occurs because it forces those in control to change plans. Instead, people just keep on killing each other, which is a designed crude depopulation method leading ultimately to technologically advanced depopulation methods in the future.
You keep claiming this despite the simple fact that the population is still growing.
Or Nature could kill us all for its own sake.
An event similar to the K-T extinction event could occur in ten years, or next week, or in five minutes, or in a million years, sure. Did you have a point?
Then maybe aliens would repopulate this god-forsaken planet until the underground survivors emerge again to kill them and start the whole process over again...where was I: DEPOPULATION: inevitable?

And finally you wander back into fantasyland.

Seriously, I must ask. Did you make all of this up yourself, or did you eat Alex Jones?

• Like 7

Wait, what? You are OK with the blatant murder of 6.5 billion people so long as it is public knowledge? Really?

You really got that much wrong; I'll check the rest later. Sterilization is not murder or "blatent murder" WTF. Understand? It is not even abortion. It would take generations to depopulate with that method. IMO that is far more humane than a much quicker mass slaughter of the living. Got it? It is still insidious though if that is the plan.

Edited by markprice

Dan Brown "writes" terrible fiction.

Facebook and soon Apple are paying for women to have eggs frozen. They are not 'capturing' them as the op suggests.

Freezing is a form of capture if you are in to semantics, and they don't freeze the semantics, or do they? The point of INFERNO is valid no matter what people think of his writing or fiction in general.

****g Wow........

We do need a plague though, or some kind of mass cut of population.. Ebola is not going to do it, it has been around for 40 years at least. And it is being exaggerated to death. Not to change the subject.

Mother Nature will find a way, sooner or later to stop the " mold on the bread " ( us, humans ).......Not some Government or New World Order.

• Like 2

The freezing is a medical service that women can use if they choose. The eggs still belong to them and they still have control over the eggs.

Freezing is a form of capture if you are in to semantics, and they don't freeze the semantics, or do they? The point of INFERNO is valid no matter what people think of his writing or fiction in general.

wow.

it's not often you see a post where every single sentence needs a "citation needed".

leaving out everything else, just how did you jump from a possible vaccine for ebola to mass sterilization?

• Like 6

wow.

it's not often you see a post where every single sentence needs a "citation needed".

leaving out everything else, just how did you jump from a possible vaccine for ebola to mass sterilization?

I'd say there's a 90% it came from Alex Jones. 9% it came from Faux News. 1% he got it from this forum.

• Like 3

You really got that much wrong; I'll check the rest later. Sterilization is not murder or "blatent murder" WTF. Understand? It is not even abortion. It would take generations to depopulate with that method. IMO that is far more humane than a much quicker mass slaughter of the living. Got it? It is still insidious though if that is the plan.

Well, actually sterilization would only take one generation to achieve it's goals .... not that it makes it any more plausible, just saying if you sterilize generation one then there is no need to sterilize generation 2, cos there isn't going to be a generation 2.

• Like 1

Yet you fail to ask what is, therefore, the motivation of whatever shadowy evil something in intentionally propagating Ebola. Do you think they go to meetings whare the conversation goes:

Minion 1: We shall release Ebola to achieve our aim of population control.

Minion 2: Actually, that will kill some thousands, but there will still be 6.5 billion remaining to be killed so it's a waste.

Minion 1: Perhaps, but it's evil. Bwahahahaha.

Minion 2: And expensive. I just can't see the cost benefit working on this.

Overlord: It amuses me. Make it so. To hell with the cost.

Really?

No, not really. The money is in the vaccine etc., not the scare.

So your claim now becomes that 6.5 billion people live in the Middle East and africa? And only they will be affected? What kind of bizarre conception do you have of the population distribution of humanity across the planet?

You are seriously this confused by what I said? The slaughter in the ME continues without ebola. If ebola was weaponized/airborne then it could settle things there rather quickly but it would not last and would interrupt the current strategy of divide and conquer.

Somebody posted a lie on the internet, and you bought it.

That is one false assumption of yours that has already been corrected.

So these evil hidden powers are going to reduce the population to 500 M, then "repopulate" said race because...well, because... because EVIL, that's why.

Why would they need to repopulate after achieving their target #?. You don't have any idea what evil is.

Hitler was a nutjob. Now he is dead. Jim Marrs is a nutjob. Now he has the internet with which to foist his nonsense upon the gullible.

Your opinions do not alter facts.

"The rate we are going" is that the human population has and continues to increase. Your evil overlords seem powerless to stop it. The human race does many things, some benevolent, others not so much. Everything in the past is not heading in the way that you propose. Ending the monetary system, flawed as it may be, would result in worldwide pestilence and famine. Is that what you desire? If it's all about control and you depopulate the Earth, what is it exactly that you are left controlling?

The Zeitgeist movement ends in utopia without the need for money. I just don't see that happening. Yeah, everything got us to this point and it does not look good for the future. If you are advocating business as usual I hope you and those like you fail one way or another. I would prefer freedom over control.

Given the ongoing current healthy population growth and the current ongoing extension of life expectancy, who, exactly, is being "led to slaughter"?

You call that healthy? I think a healthy population would allow for human migration again along with a healthy animal population, but that goes against the Zeitgeist massive yet healthy population centers which I think would be a nightmare personally, although efficient. The slaughter would be everyone heading blindly towards unsustainability(is that the word for it).

You keep claiming this despite the simple fact that the population is still growing.

Fail because that was old school thinking still going strong in the ME: divide and conquer.

Seriously, I must ask. Did you make all of this up yourself, or did you eat Alex Jones?

I considered one of his supplements.

• Like 1

wow.

That is a good question and that is why I mentioned Inferno, but who read that besides me and the poster who shredded it. The conspiracy theory is mass unwitting sterilization to save the world from the human growth like a cancer. It makes sense and who knows if ebola will be the one to get it done? It's just a theory.

I'd say there's a 90% it came from Alex Jones. 9% it came from Faux News. 1% he got it from this forum.

Or the books mentioned in the OP and youtube.

Speaking of books:

Did you ever read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?

I really should read that. I liked his Doors of Perception.

One big problem with reducing population down to 500M is that we lose so much of the human genome. So, which genes should be surviving and which can we leave behind? No one we know of has an answer to that question. Some will appeal to God for an answer, others will appeal to aliens, and others to transhumanism. But human beings as a species will not be able to make the decision. A planned population reduction won't work.

So, which genes should be surviving....

The Lester's

That is a good question and that is why I mentioned Inferno, but who read that besides me and the poster who shredded it. The conspiracy theory is mass unwitting sterilization to save the world from the human growth like a cancer. It makes sense and who knows if ebola will be the one to get it done? It's just a theory.

it doesn't make sense, though. media frenzy aside, ebola just isn't that widespread. and can you imagine the sheer number of people who would have to be involved in something of that scale for it to actually, you know work? the entire idea is nonsensical.

• Like 4

Ebola has been around since 1976 (atleast), and as of october 14, 4.555 people have died from it. That is less than 1 in 1.000.000 of the worlds population in 38 years !

When Ebola came out the world population was 4 billion, now it is 7 billion.

Those people responsible for depopulation sure seems to be doing it in a very strange way: "Lets decrease the population of the world, by increasing it by 3 billion" :whistle:

• Like 1

Please dont Tarnish the Minion`s ! :tu:

or sardines!

... there won't be any fish in the sea soon, and I blame the minions.

One big problem with reducing population down to 500M is that we lose so much of the human genome. So, which genes should be surviving and which can we leave behind? No one we know of has an answer to that question. Some will appeal to God for an answer, others will appeal to aliens, and others to transhumanism. But human beings as a species will not be able to make the decision. A planned population reduction won't work.

They could save whatever they want in a lab. Your welcome.

it doesn't make sense, though. media frenzy aside, ebola just isn't that widespread. and can you imagine the sheer number of people who would have to be involved in something of that scale for it to actually, you know work? the entire idea is nonsensical.

I tried to make that clear: ebola does not get it done; it is the vaccine that does the job of depopulation (without killing anyone).

Ebola has been around since 1976 (atleast), and as of october 14, 4.555 people have died from it. That is less than 1 in 1.000.000 of the worlds population in 38 years !

When Ebola came out the world population was 4 billion, now it is 7 billion.

Those people responsible for depopulation sure seems to be doing it in a very strange way: "Lets decrease the population of the world, by increasing it by 3 billion" :whistle:

They haven't begun to depopulate, obviously. I assume the population increase was to speed up the genetic process through evolution. Once they got what they need they can cut back on non-essentials.

I tried to make that clear: ebola does not get it done; it is the vaccine that does the job of depopulation (without killing anyone).

They haven't begun to depopulate, obviously. I assume the population increase was to speed up the genetic process through evolution. Once they got what they need they can cut back on non-essentials.

Then let me ask you a very simple question: If somebody wan't to depopulate the World, how is it that you know about their secret plan ?

• Like 3

Stop using logic. You're ruining this conspiracy for everyone. <_<

Then let me ask you a very simple question: If somebody wan't to depopulate the World, how is it that you know about their secret plan ?

Because there is a natural need for one human to feel superior to another. And what better way than developing a convoluted, super, secret nonsensical plan

that no one other than the collaborators and (randomly) themselves know about?

• Like 1

i understood that fine. that's what i am saying is nonsensical. (my post was unclear on that, i think, but i was responding to the vaccine thing). the sheer number of people that would need to be involved in some global sterilization via vaccine scene scheme is so large that it's almost comical how unrealistic it is.

• Like 3

Exactly... the secret plan that hasn't even been initiated yet regarding ebola.

All the while, markprice pretends to know the answers and has provided zero proof, only his personal speculation or theories.

This is another one for the BS file.

Edited by Likely Guy